Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your favorite tertiary genes?
1 2 3 4
Share your favorite tertiary genes!

Mine are contour, branches and stained
Share your favorite tertiary genes!

Mine are contour, branches and stained
I don’t know what to put here
capsule, runes, firefly for moderns

augment, polypore, starfall for ancients
capsule, runes, firefly for moderns

augment, polypore, starfall for ancients
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Augment is everything to me- oh how I wish more breeds had it
God I love augment
Glimmer/underbelly are also really fun
Firefly/Runes are something I use if I want a magical twist
Did I mention augment?
Augment is everything to me- oh how I wish more breeds had it
God I love augment
Glimmer/underbelly are also really fun
Firefly/Runes are something I use if I want a magical twist
Did I mention augment?
[:Discord Broke My Images:]
For moderns: I'm definitely predisposed to opal, firefly, runes, and glimmer

For ancients: augment, rockbreaker, blossom, and branches
For moderns: I'm definitely predisposed to opal, firefly, runes, and glimmer

For ancients: augment, rockbreaker, blossom, and branches
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
Capsule for life <3

I also quite enjoy Peacock and Sparkle.
Capsule for life <3

I also quite enjoy Peacock and Sparkle.
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
i love capsule because it's both extremely unique-looking but isn't so weird that it's niche or out of place on most dragons. it also sometimes brings out some really cool hue shifts! i also greatly enjoy glimmer since it just covers the dragon's accent parts very nicely without looking flat, and fills in some cool areas like pearlie horns and bog spots that similar genes don't usually touch (and looks PHENOMENAL on my beloved m ridgies)! topcoat is awesome because you can use it to basically flip the coverage of your primary and tert, or to just evenly apply the tert color without cluttering the derg, something that most all-over coverage terts fail to do. points is another good one, with my only gripe about it being its occasional weirdness with wingtips, but it's otherwise great!
i love capsule because it's both extremely unique-looking but isn't so weird that it's niche or out of place on most dragons. it also sometimes brings out some really cool hue shifts! i also greatly enjoy glimmer since it just covers the dragon's accent parts very nicely without looking flat, and fills in some cool areas like pearlie horns and bog spots that similar genes don't usually touch (and looks PHENOMENAL on my beloved m ridgies)! topcoat is awesome because you can use it to basically flip the coverage of your primary and tert, or to just evenly apply the tert color without cluttering the derg, something that most all-over coverage terts fail to do. points is another good one, with my only gripe about it being its occasional weirdness with wingtips, but it's otherwise great!
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
what i like and what i use are two very different things, its difficult to pick much other than capsule and glimmer but i do enjoy stuff like lace, gembond, and stained. sparkle is a gene i didn't think i'd be using 3 times but its what firefly should've been. flecks and thylacine are two terts i wish i could use more if at all, way too situational but every tert gene is -_-
what i like and what i use are two very different things, its difficult to pick much other than capsule and glimmer but i do enjoy stuff like lace, gembond, and stained. sparkle is a gene i didn't think i'd be using 3 times but its what firefly should've been. flecks and thylacine are two terts i wish i could use more if at all, way too situational but every tert gene is -_-
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
Veined, capsule, glimmer, and runes for moderns
Those plus fishbone, starfall, thundercrack, stinger (but only on aethers) and mucous for ancients
Veined, capsule, glimmer, and runes for moderns
Those plus fishbone, starfall, thundercrack, stinger (but only on aethers) and mucous for ancients
I'm rather bad at interacting with people, so if I don't respond to something, I probably don't know what to say. Sorry in advance. FR time +2
UNA8DS1.png
Capsule, opal, and right now I think jellyfish is super pretty
Capsule, opal, and right now I think jellyfish is super pretty
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
underbelly forever... it's just too good ngl... initially I felt like using it on my progen would be too "basic" but it was perfect, since the other options I liked covered his beard, which I didn't desire. so underbelly stays winning...

I'm always drawn to ghost, so I suppose that's a favorite. idk what else I'd say is a favorite. maybe glimmer. thylacine.
underbelly forever... it's just too good ngl... initially I felt like using it on my progen would be too "basic" but it was perfect, since the other options I liked covered his beard, which I didn't desire. so underbelly stays winning...

I'm always drawn to ghost, so I suppose that's a favorite. idk what else I'd say is a favorite. maybe glimmer. thylacine.
underbelly stays winning

they/them | +2 FR time
1 2 3 4