Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | things you used to dislike and now like
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Almost all foods. I started trying new foods and it just set me off into an adventure of trying stuff. Now it's opened up alot for me and I don't get bored with food.
Almost all foods. I started trying new foods and it just set me off into an adventure of trying stuff. Now it's opened up alot for me and I don't get bored with food.
yPXQqTN.png
Avocado and broccoli I used to HATE them but now they are the best and most flavorful foods :3
Avocado and broccoli I used to HATE them but now they are the best and most flavorful foods :3
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
I used to really dislike mushrooms and mayo. Nowadays I'm better with mushrooms in things like soup, and mayo on sandwiches.

I also used to dislike pink...society really did a number on us with that front, huh?
I used to really dislike mushrooms and mayo. Nowadays I'm better with mushrooms in things like soup, and mayo on sandwiches.

I also used to dislike pink...society really did a number on us with that front, huh?
mathematics and napping. i used to hate math for the entirety of my life until a couple years back. I still suck at it, but at least now i love to study it lol

and naps because I always thought they were a waste of my time, but now as a college student they are my saving grace (that and getting enough sleep). In the past i may have wanted to maul someone for forcing me to nap, but now i will absolutely maul anyone who will keep me from napping
mathematics and napping. i used to hate math for the entirety of my life until a couple years back. I still suck at it, but at least now i love to study it lol

and naps because I always thought they were a waste of my time, but now as a college student they are my saving grace (that and getting enough sleep). In the past i may have wanted to maul someone for forcing me to nap, but now i will absolutely maul anyone who will keep me from napping
Spade Tail
9zbBg5J.png
HE/THEY
Oh gosh let's see...
Sharp cheeses
Ultra dark chocolate
Eating with chopsticks
Roller coasters
Jeans
Getting up early
My siblings' taste in tv shows and books lol (though when I was younger it was kinda just me being stubborn)
Music with lyrics
Doing the dishes
I'm sure there's more, but that's what came to mind immediately ha ha! Wow, there are so many things on this list that I hated with a passion when I was younger and now I'm just like "ohmygoshIloveitsomuch!!"
Though one thing that I've always disliked and I can't see myself ever liking is spicy food.
Oh gosh let's see...
Sharp cheeses
Ultra dark chocolate
Eating with chopsticks
Roller coasters
Jeans
Getting up early
My siblings' taste in tv shows and books lol (though when I was younger it was kinda just me being stubborn)
Music with lyrics
Doing the dishes
I'm sure there's more, but that's what came to mind immediately ha ha! Wow, there are so many things on this list that I hated with a passion when I was younger and now I'm just like "ohmygoshIloveitsomuch!!"
Though one thing that I've always disliked and I can't see myself ever liking is spicy food.
peanut butter + chocolate, the color green (its complicated), astronomy, the number 7 (less complicated than green), broccoli, and Bruno Mars.
peanut butter + chocolate, the color green (its complicated), astronomy, the number 7 (less complicated than green), broccoli, and Bruno Mars.
9hqcHsy.png pAONOEc.png
WYxPUv8.png G8AyR6r.png
V7wUqxW.png DoQJ9XF.png
6YtLZau.png LGvol4P.png
2iKXjpB.png l8NOdbs.png Very new, figuring things out, lore coming soon!
One Piece (like the manga / anime). I used to think the voices were annoying and the art was bad, but now I'm obsessed with it! Never thought I'd see the day.
One Piece (like the manga / anime). I used to think the voices were annoying and the art was bad, but now I'm obsessed with it! Never thought I'd see the day.
hello people of the internet
no I wasn't born in 2000 that's just my username
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
[quote name="ArsenicArcher" date="2024-03-16 05:24:11" ] Brussels sprouts. They're actually really good if roasted and lightly flavoured with a balsamic vinegar. [/quote] I havn't responded to anything on this thread but I have been reading it all and this one. people just don't know to prepare them, like potatoes would be gross if you just boiled them.
ArsenicArcher wrote on 2024-03-16 05:24:11:
Brussels sprouts. They're actually really good if roasted and lightly flavoured with a balsamic vinegar.
I havn't responded to anything on this thread but I have been reading it all and this one. people just don't know to prepare them, like potatoes would be gross if you just boiled them.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
The theme song to "Star Trek: Enterprise".
The theme song to "Star Trek: Enterprise".
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
Used to absolutely despise any dairy products.

I don't think it was the taste, but rather how it smelt that made me avoid it. I still hate some types of cheeses, but I don't avoid all dairy products like the plague anymore and now I actually enjoy milk every once in a while
Used to absolutely despise any dairy products.

I don't think it was the taste, but rather how it smelt that made me avoid it. I still hate some types of cheeses, but I don't avoid all dairy products like the plague anymore and now I actually enjoy milk every once in a while
10YT4tk.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11