Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Easy-copy AH Dragon Search to Sitesearch
When searching dragon auctions, I'd really like an option to populate/transfer the current AH parameters I'm using to the general site dragon search.

I do a lot of breeding pair coordination and mating/dragon projects, and when I don't find suitable dragons on AH (often), it takes a lot of time to repopulate the same painstaking parameters into sitewide dragon search. A quick populate button would be amazing.
When searching dragon auctions, I'd really like an option to populate/transfer the current AH parameters I'm using to the general site dragon search.

I do a lot of breeding pair coordination and mating/dragon projects, and when I don't find suitable dragons on AH (often), it takes a lot of time to repopulate the same painstaking parameters into sitewide dragon search. A quick populate button would be amazing.
ZrjI0Fj.png
god i would LOVE this - it's frustrating to have to switch over and individually input everything into two different slots

having saved AH dragon searches be transferable to the site search would be wonderful!
god i would LOVE this - it's frustrating to have to switch over and individually input everything into two different slots

having saved AH dragon searches be transferable to the site search would be wonderful!
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
support
support
w8o0xW1.png 8JZqDyD.png
SQXwQvB.png
oAF3DvH.png
fYjKMys.png
gLPfXzx.png
8Pp6XGI.png
oW52XaK.png
N5w86O0.png
Free-ish Dragons!
tBfnr5I.png
AND THE REVERSE

Sometimes I search the AH first, sometimes I search the site function first; being able to alternate between the two would be aaaaaamazing

<3
AND THE REVERSE

Sometimes I search the AH first, sometimes I search the site function first; being able to alternate between the two would be aaaaaamazing

<3
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Support! Even if they just updated the url parameters so you could copy those between pages and just change one or two words to get them to sync up, that would be awesome too
Support! Even if they just updated the url parameters so you could copy those between pages and just change one or two words to get them to sync up, that would be awesome too
I misclick the "Search on the Light Auction House" link enough, ha! Adding another would...
Well, actually it'd be far more useful. If I can't find it on AH, maybe somebody has it in their fodd tabs and would be willing to sell, y'know? But however this is implemented, it would be nice if both it and Flight/Realm switching got a UI pass on like, making them harder to click by mistake. Save the server some work, heh.
I misclick the "Search on the Light Auction House" link enough, ha! Adding another would...
Well, actually it'd be far more useful. If I can't find it on AH, maybe somebody has it in their fodd tabs and would be willing to sell, y'know? But however this is implemented, it would be nice if both it and Flight/Realm switching got a UI pass on like, making them harder to click by mistake. Save the server some work, heh.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Definitely support, it would speed up searching for dragons so much. Having to manually input every parameter whenever I can't find something on the AH is so annoying
MUYNhfy.png
Tl1dGxE.png
Al1BEGR.png
zvtelu6.png
Support. I made a sheet that converts scries, ah searches, and dragon searches to the others, but having on site functionality would be nice

For those curious, here's the sheet (you can edit it or make a copy):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10dMV7aS3AjkxgzoCwwmPI6AUeqt28aKGtjxJJ79g62s
Support. I made a sheet that converts scries, ah searches, and dragon searches to the others, but having on site functionality would be nice

For those curious, here's the sheet (you can edit it or make a copy):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10dMV7aS3AjkxgzoCwwmPI6AUeqt28aKGtjxJJ79g62s
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
please im begging
please im begging
1bmIQLP.png
CUqoYIR.png
hvZ3oWr.png
OdNEyUV.png
UedbVG7.png
Yes, please! Also, we need the ability to save site searches.
Yes, please! Also, we need the ability to save site searches.