Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | come in here and tell me your WIP totals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I don't list project costs for this exact reason. I don't want to know how much I have to save, it's discouraging to see the numbers. I just... pick a project and start saving whenever I have time or money to spare.
which reminds me that I need to check which scrolls I have laying around already...
I don't list project costs for this exact reason. I don't want to know how much I have to save, it's discouraging to see the numbers. I just... pick a project and start saving whenever I have time or money to spare.
which reminds me that I need to check which scrolls I have laying around already...
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I refuse to do this math [emoji=mystery bag size=1][emoji=aether confused size=1] Please do not tell me the number I do not want to see it [emoji=block size=1][emoji=block size=1][emoji=block size=1] if I do not see the number it cannot hurt me
I refuse to do this math Please do not tell me the number I do not want to see it if I do not see the number it cannot hurt me
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
I don't dare calculate it out... I'll either eventually get it all done or I won't, and in the end it doesn't really matter because it's fun during the process ^^
I don't dare calculate it out... I'll either eventually get it all done or I won't, and in the end it doesn't really matter because it's fun during the process ^^
__________________69065274.png FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
rix3ppo.png
co3WWXY.png
lAvpyOQ.png
69065273.png
i refuse to calculate the costs...
currently, i have 12 "in priority" projects and around 8 others in wait... one of which is a scatter project >_>
i refuse to calculate the costs...
currently, i have 12 "in priority" projects and around 8 others in wait... one of which is a scatter project >_>
Kino%20Maplestory.png dk Variant #246484 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
WISHLISTAVATAR
Mat | he/it | +0 FR Time
huhohhh dark-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gif
12kg for just the wildclaw scrolls for my WIPS I'm not even counting the gens yet [emoji=aberration scared size=1]
12kg for just the wildclaw scrolls for my WIPS I'm not even counting the gens yet
in7SefG.png
Hahaha... [img]https://i.imgur.com/xY1WOtR.png[/img] Just going off of the 6 in my lair and only their marketplace genes, I'd need: 2700g and 2675kt painful
Hahaha...
xY1WOtR.png

Just going off of the 6 in my lair and only their marketplace genes, I'd need:
2700g and 2675kt

painful
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
[color=brown]I'm sure it's somewhere over 100 million treasure at this point. [emoji=sandsurge deadpan size=1]
I'm sure it's somewhere over 100 million treasure at this point.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
I don't even feel like calculating. I just know it's "more than I can afford right now".
I don't even feel like calculating. I just know it's "more than I can afford right now".
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I’m trying to complete a sprite collection (I have Light and Lightning so far), and they all need dragons to go on, so I decided on primal permabab g1s… at this point the suffering is absurd. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91706383][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/917064/91706383_350.png[/img][/url] Here is my next source of suffering, with cost breakdown in bio (although I haven’t updated the numbers in a while)
I’m trying to complete a sprite collection (I have Light and Lightning so far), and they all need dragons to go on, so I decided on primal permabab g1s… at this point the suffering is absurd.

91706383_350.png
Here is my next source of suffering, with cost breakdown in bio (although I haven’t updated the numbers in a while)
[center] okay so after my first post in here I got curious, which was a bad idea… this cost is only for my lore dragons and all genes and breed changes needed are found on this dragon. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91584361][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/915844/91584361_350.png[/img][/url] For simplicity sake all genes are their treasure amount, baldwin, swip and arlo genes are taken from lowest ah treasure price. It comes out to a whopping… [b] 18,859,000 or 18.9mil treasure[/b] I want to cry now
okay so after my first post in here I got curious, which was a bad idea… this cost is only for my lore dragons and all genes and breed changes needed are found on this dragon.

91584361_350.png

For simplicity sake all genes are their treasure amount, baldwin, swip and arlo genes are taken from lowest ah treasure price.

It comes out to a whopping…

18,859,000 or 18.9mil treasure
I want to cry now
gaaming-vapour2.gif IMG-4705.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7