Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[quote name="animal4khd" date="2024-03-27 18:17:54" ] Lalalala my life be like oooooh ahhhhh [/quote] this is so real
animal4khd wrote on 2024-03-27 18:17:54:
Lalalala my life be like oooooh ahhhhh
this is so real
Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll !

• lev (he/him)
• +0 fr time
• pings/pms okay
• friend requests okay
• previously eyewishes!!!

!!!

• autism & adhd
• avid splatoon lover
• waterparks enthusiast
• filthy theatre kid
carrd
!!!
I have no way to know what this little ND's gender is because I got it in a trade and you can't precog them. Please be genderless little guy please that is the one type of Neglected I cannot make and only have one of
I have no way to know what this little ND's gender is because I got it in a trade and you can't precog them. Please be genderless little guy please that is the one type of Neglected I cannot make and only have one of
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
not having a good birthday so far. i hope today gets better.
not having a good birthday so far. i hope today gets better.
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Oh I kNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LORE NOW
Oh I kNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LORE NOW
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
Ow my eyes really do not like light
Ow my eyes really do not like light
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
Well ladies and gentlemen, here I go trying to max a character (Gallagher) before I even have his requisites unlocked (Penacony) because I am LAZY and haven't even started story-wise.
Well ladies and gentlemen, here I go trying to max a character (Gallagher) before I even have his requisites unlocked (Penacony) because I am LAZY and haven't even started story-wise.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
WHAT A GOOD DAY!!!!!! NEW RAIN WORLD DLC.... THE WATCHER., THE WATCHER TEH WAHTCER THE WATCHERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! AND THE PLUSHIES RESTOCKED!! survivor hunter and nightcat r MINE the base game collection is complete. monk will no longer be lonely
WHAT A GOOD DAY!!!!!! NEW RAIN WORLD DLC.... THE WATCHER., THE WATCHER TEH WAHTCER THE WATCHERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! AND THE PLUSHIES RESTOCKED!! survivor hunter and nightcat r MINE the base game collection is complete. monk will no longer be lonely
DtBIuzC.png
Lunch with my mum,old neighbour ,and cousin was wonderful. I hope we can do it again soon.
Lunch with my mum,old neighbour ,and cousin was wonderful. I hope we can do it again soon.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
second time he's thrown a massive temper tantrum over me trying to prevent a kitchen fire. what an extremely normal household this is.
second time he's thrown a massive temper tantrum over me trying to prevent a kitchen fire. what an extremely normal household this is.
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
Why doesn’t this game have dark mode
Why doesn’t this game have dark mode
v2fvT9R.png