Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Songs that fill you with unwavering fury
1 2 3 4 5 6
any mention of hayloft (both versions) is enough to send me into an unmatched infernal rage. i browse character playlists for fun on occasion and if i had a nickel for every time it showed up on a playlist where it barely fit at all i'd have enough to buy myself every game on my steam wishlist. it's more prevalent with the first version, the second is moreso a victim of association

i haven't listened to them outside of a few snippets. i probably never will. it just Keeps Showing Up and it annoys the absolute hell out of me
any mention of hayloft (both versions) is enough to send me into an unmatched infernal rage. i browse character playlists for fun on occasion and if i had a nickel for every time it showed up on a playlist where it barely fit at all i'd have enough to buy myself every game on my steam wishlist. it's more prevalent with the first version, the second is moreso a victim of association

i haven't listened to them outside of a few snippets. i probably never will. it just Keeps Showing Up and it annoys the absolute hell out of me
[quote name="TransDisaster" date="2024-03-23 10:23:48" ] Thunder by Imagine Dragons can and will get you kicked out. Same with Believer. Ed Sheeran, especially Divide album. Taylor Swift. I'm so tired of mediocre pop singers who all sound the exact same blowing up... one hit wonder boy bands all sound like Maroon 5. No exceptions. Also, Maroon 5. Any and all country music. I don't like a lot of pop/modern music, obviously there's still some good music being released, but all the good ideas were used already. I mean, it's the same thing with all media; every good idea was used 20-30 years ago, leaving most modern online culture to be poor. [/quote] thunder by imagine dragons always made me SO ANGRY...like half of the song is just saying the title over and over again and its so annoying. I hate shape of you by Ed Sheeran ...... makes me wanna destroy something
TransDisaster wrote on 2024-03-23 10:23:48:
Thunder by Imagine Dragons can and will get you kicked out. Same with Believer. Ed Sheeran, especially Divide album. Taylor Swift. I'm so tired of mediocre pop singers who all sound the exact same blowing up... one hit wonder boy bands all sound like Maroon 5. No exceptions. Also, Maroon 5.

Any and all country music. I don't like a lot of pop/modern music, obviously there's still some good music being released, but all the good ideas were used already. I mean, it's the same thing with all media; every good idea was used 20-30 years ago, leaving most modern online culture to be poor.
thunder by imagine dragons always made me SO ANGRY...like half of the song is just saying the title over and over again and its so annoying.

I hate shape of you by Ed Sheeran ...... makes me wanna destroy something

74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
shape of you is AWFUL! and i hate thunder as well.

anyone else DESPISE all of me by john legend? it makes me want to rip out the car radio
shape of you is AWFUL! and i hate thunder as well.

anyone else DESPISE all of me by john legend? it makes me want to rip out the car radio
hZC4vWt.gif3kRmks1.pngTkQY47D.png aXbaYIT.png5zPzNgV.pngUZEDcoo.pngGfZIqX9.pngJzUZHeP.pngbzEU9i1.pngTz9zkEa.pngE3sjxsi.pngygWzlbs.pngQNbfPfg.png
[quote name="Bluebirdi3" date="2024-03-27 12:20:07" ] any mention of hayloft (both versions) is enough to send me into an unmatched infernal rage. i browse character playlists for fun on occasion and if i had a nickel for every time it showed up on a playlist where it barely fit at all i'd have enough to buy myself every game on my steam wishlist. it's more prevalent with the first version, the second is moreso a victim of association i haven't listened to them outside of a few snippets. i probably never will. it just Keeps Showing Up and it annoys the absolute hell out of me [/quote] Also this lol I swear, people will throw [i]some[/i] sort of mother mother or mitski song into literally any playlist in existence, even if it has nothing to do with the subject, and now I despise both of them
Bluebirdi3 wrote on 2024-03-27 12:20:07:

Also this lol

I swear, people will throw some sort of mother mother or mitski song into literally any playlist in existence, even if it has nothing to do with the subject, and now I despise both of them
9s8wmF5.png z6OgJbN.png
iuEBSJ3.png
OETsgJU.png
Pgv53XB.png
2VtxnMX.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
cdqdRxL.png
ll0CfnD.png
3M48cU6.png
image.png
oNrZjs5.png
8GgdVkW.png
image.png
PQqYbln.png
gP8rZcU.png Note for forum games: I have dragons in both my main den and hibernal den!
I forgot there's a particular song I really hate by John Mayer but I can't remember the name of it and I really don't care to look it up

I don't like John Mayer (his music at least; I don't know anything about him personally)
I forgot there's a particular song I really hate by John Mayer but I can't remember the name of it and I really don't care to look it up

I don't like John Mayer (his music at least; I don't know anything about him personally)

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
I just remembered another really bad song

Cake by the ocean can go die forever >:D
I just remembered another really bad song

Cake by the ocean can go die forever >:D
hZC4vWt.gif3kRmks1.pngTkQY47D.png aXbaYIT.png5zPzNgV.pngUZEDcoo.pngGfZIqX9.pngJzUZHeP.pngbzEU9i1.pngTz9zkEa.pngE3sjxsi.pngygWzlbs.pngQNbfPfg.png
Quote:
Most Christmas songs, with the exception of Frosty The Snowman and instrumentals, like that super sick one of Carol Of The Bells with the electric guitar

Ah yes, Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Also known as the only Christmas music I will willingly listen to around the time of the season, as opposed to, like, over the radio at at the store or something.
Quote:
Most Christmas songs, with the exception of Frosty The Snowman and instrumentals, like that super sick one of Carol Of The Bells with the electric guitar

Ah yes, Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Also known as the only Christmas music I will willingly listen to around the time of the season, as opposed to, like, over the radio at at the store or something.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Tonight's gonna be a good night For some reason everyone loves this song and they play it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over [quote name="KingVulture" date="2024-03-20 18:40:50" ] Also, that "oh no" song that's popular on TikTok. I feel like a frenzied chimpanzee whenever I hear it. [/quote] And [i]THIS[/i]. I know some pretty annoying songs but that oh no song unlocks primal Dimetrodon instincts evolution wanted me to forget about Edit: All I want for Christmas is you
Tonight's gonna be a good night

For some reason everyone loves this song and they play it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
KingVulture wrote on 2024-03-20 18:40:50:
Also, that "oh no" song that's popular on TikTok. I feel like a frenzied chimpanzee whenever I hear it.

And THIS. I know some pretty annoying songs but that oh no song unlocks primal Dimetrodon instincts evolution wanted me to forget about

Edit: All I want for Christmas is you
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
I'm usually pretty tolerant of music everyone tends to hate (I actually like a lot of songs mentioned here already sob) but there was a time in the late 2000s/early 2010s where it seemed like every other pop song on the radio sent me into a frenzy I could barely stand it. Big reason I stopped listening to pop radio. >:(

The only one I can consistently remember off-hand is Party in the USA, though I can't really articulate WHY it grates on me so much but it just does and I hate it and I still hear it way too frequently in stores and restaurants and I just have to grit my teeth and wait for it to be over ugghghhhghghgh

The rest I don't remember until I hear it again and it activates the part of my brain that wants to punch things. I'm sure I'll remember some more later because there was a lot.
I'm usually pretty tolerant of music everyone tends to hate (I actually like a lot of songs mentioned here already sob) but there was a time in the late 2000s/early 2010s where it seemed like every other pop song on the radio sent me into a frenzy I could barely stand it. Big reason I stopped listening to pop radio. >:(

The only one I can consistently remember off-hand is Party in the USA, though I can't really articulate WHY it grates on me so much but it just does and I hate it and I still hear it way too frequently in stores and restaurants and I just have to grit my teeth and wait for it to be over ugghghhhghghgh

The rest I don't remember until I hear it again and it activates the part of my brain that wants to punch things. I'm sure I'll remember some more later because there was a lot.
hzM3Sr2.png
rr8xP9d.png
QUIpVFE.png
fdUVIfW.png
Vs2WmBF.png
3adgzZD.png
vmrO2yN.png
ll0CfnD.png
IrmwTXC.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
FR-signature-friend.png
I’ve said this somewhere else and I’ll say it again. dumb dumb by mazie my absolute beloathed.
I’ve said this somewhere else and I’ll say it again. dumb dumb by mazie my absolute beloathed.
1 2 3 4 5 6