Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe Your Fics And Stories
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Local disaster man, a current rockstar and former sports star, gets a massive crush on a fellow former sports star (turned influencer instead bc he got beat at sports by his mom). Disaster man has a dumpster fire of a life and cannot be normal about anything, so he quietly obsesses over influencer-bro and then writes The Next Great Global Smash Hit Single TM about having so much of a crush that he can't function in life. Influencer-bro is like "...dude you could've just talked to me instead? Also you need to fix your life first because I want any relationship I'm in to be... yknow... healthy." When they end up about to smooch, influencer-bro is trying to figure out how to come out to disaster man as trans bc influencer bro is very private about this. It ends up being a total non-issue and everything works out. They're both celebrities and their fans are stupid about all of this.

(i just wanted a crackfic with my baseless but fun trans headcanon and a story where the trans guy has a happy life that's totally put together while his cis bf is the psychological tire fire. and where not being cis is treated as the total non-issue it should be)
Local disaster man, a current rockstar and former sports star, gets a massive crush on a fellow former sports star (turned influencer instead bc he got beat at sports by his mom). Disaster man has a dumpster fire of a life and cannot be normal about anything, so he quietly obsesses over influencer-bro and then writes The Next Great Global Smash Hit Single TM about having so much of a crush that he can't function in life. Influencer-bro is like "...dude you could've just talked to me instead? Also you need to fix your life first because I want any relationship I'm in to be... yknow... healthy." When they end up about to smooch, influencer-bro is trying to figure out how to come out to disaster man as trans bc influencer bro is very private about this. It ends up being a total non-issue and everything works out. They're both celebrities and their fans are stupid about all of this.

(i just wanted a crackfic with my baseless but fun trans headcanon and a story where the trans guy has a happy life that's totally put together while his cis bf is the psychological tire fire. and where not being cis is treated as the total non-issue it should be)
hoMNYDJ.png
okay let's see

- girlie grows too attached to the power of imagination, becomes the imagination itself. she is having a beef over with her own creations for the sake of creating the perfect story too. uh oh

- bunch of different universes (aka stories) blending together!!!!! girlie is manipulated by a forbidden god, gets stuck in another story and learns to move on (thanks to a girl who just wanted to have a coach she could get school leaderships tips from)

- a story that's ready to go but the protagonist went missing and his bestie has to take his place instead. definitely won't reveal the secrets of him and the whole story really

- kinda fanfic-y??? outlier girlie shows a ghost how she can apologise with the power of friendship (and lots of uncovered trauma)

- gays in denial living the seaside town life. except one of the gays is doomed and has secrets about himself and the whole story really

all of these are definitely not related. Trust me (don't
okay let's see

- girlie grows too attached to the power of imagination, becomes the imagination itself. she is having a beef over with her own creations for the sake of creating the perfect story too. uh oh

- bunch of different universes (aka stories) blending together!!!!! girlie is manipulated by a forbidden god, gets stuck in another story and learns to move on (thanks to a girl who just wanted to have a coach she could get school leaderships tips from)

- a story that's ready to go but the protagonist went missing and his bestie has to take his place instead. definitely won't reveal the secrets of him and the whole story really

- kinda fanfic-y??? outlier girlie shows a ghost how she can apologise with the power of friendship (and lots of uncovered trauma)

- gays in denial living the seaside town life. except one of the gays is doomed and has secrets about himself and the whole story really

all of these are definitely not related. Trust me (don't
ZcrsSbC.png
horrible horrible things happen to earth. they shove an angel in a robot shell and it thankfully doesn't explode. god is dead
horrible horrible things happen to earth. they shove an angel in a robot shell and it thankfully doesn't explode. god is dead
VMUWU /// NEW FR PLAYER
FR TIME + 15 /// LONG LIVE THE ARCANIST!
HEAR! THE SIREN SONG CALL OF DEATH!

kCHWEjf.png He/It (Agender flag)
a story in which the au is better than the original and it's all because the authors are idiots
a story in which the au is better than the original and it's all because the authors are idiots
seth . any pronouns . infp so468
Original:
Ninjago, basically, but with elemental anthro dragon knights instead of elemental Lego ninjas, and Lloyd never grew out of his edgy phase, and I fixed Season Eight so everything is no longer completely ruined and terrible forever.

Fanfic:
How to Train Your Dragon crossover AU with a show about murderous genocide robots, but I made the character who takes Toothless' place a human/dragon hybrid and subsequently came up with a bunch of my own lore, because if he was just a regular dragon I wouldn't be able to include my OTP without it being gross.
Original:
Ninjago, basically, but with elemental anthro dragon knights instead of elemental Lego ninjas, and Lloyd never grew out of his edgy phase, and I fixed Season Eight so everything is no longer completely ruined and terrible forever.

Fanfic:
How to Train Your Dragon crossover AU with a show about murderous genocide robots, but I made the character who takes Toothless' place a human/dragon hybrid and subsequently came up with a bunch of my own lore, because if he was just a regular dragon I wouldn't be able to include my OTP without it being gross.
VGxuHXT.png
under no circumstances do you enter the portal in the desert. you may find your other self, who is a rise-and-grind passive-income guy who is constantly at the gym. absolutely horrifying
under no circumstances do you enter the portal in the desert. you may find your other self, who is a rise-and-grind passive-income guy who is constantly at the gym. absolutely horrifying
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
-local woman returns home and ends up taking down a specialized wing of a navy
-said local woman finds a cool rock and gets obsessed with collecting them
-local freak (affectionate) ends up taking a different route this world 'round and whoopsie your actual husband is here and is Not Pleased
-thought you were going to rot in prison? lol no, help us collect rocks as penance and enter a new kind of prison: Rock collecting for eternity

they're all starfield fics. whoops.

edit: how could I forget: you want me back but you also want a very specific me back but you also want me to feel just like you do so you took out my you so you can both slot yourself in his place while also making me agonize over his death. why's the pirate king here btw.
-local woman returns home and ends up taking down a specialized wing of a navy
-said local woman finds a cool rock and gets obsessed with collecting them
-local freak (affectionate) ends up taking a different route this world 'round and whoopsie your actual husband is here and is Not Pleased
-thought you were going to rot in prison? lol no, help us collect rocks as penance and enter a new kind of prison: Rock collecting for eternity

they're all starfield fics. whoops.

edit: how could I forget: you want me back but you also want a very specific me back but you also want me to feel just like you do so you took out my you so you can both slot yourself in his place while also making me agonize over his death. why's the pirate king here btw.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
Generic Isekai being brainstormed rn, heheh.
...and a Sonic.exe redemption ark (gone wrong!) (not clickbait!!!111) (major character death!!1!1!?!?1/)
Generic Isekai being brainstormed rn, heheh.
...and a Sonic.exe redemption ark (gone wrong!) (not clickbait!!!111) (major character death!!1!1!?!?1/)
reuniclus.gifBazinga.
[quote name="vmuwu" date="2024-03-28 02:13:18" ] horrible horrible things happen to earth. they shove an angel in a robot shell and it thankfully doesn't explode. god is dead [/quote] ....Evangelion?
vmuwu wrote on 2024-03-28 02:13:18:
....Evangelion?
reuniclus.gifBazinga.
Freud would have a field day - bg3 fic
Freud would have a field day - bg3 fic
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
1 2 3 4 5 6 7