Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe Your Fics And Stories
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
not sure if this belongs here or in creative corner but since i've seen people here talk about nanowrimo and it's not exactly the creation or criticism of the art, just joking around about it, i hope it's fine for general discussion.

you've seen plenty of "poorly describe" threads. they're so good. yes, i mean any story you've worked on the plot of. fanfics. roleplays. your flight rising clan lore. go ham. tell me the juicy stuff.

without further ado:

-hotel california, but in a walmart.
-the most transgender man in the world and his failcatboyfriend, along with their lesbian friends, convince the creator of the universe, who sounds suspiciously like our genderful friend, to transition. this ends the world btw
-local woman gets abducted by aliens, but they put her back. cue the survivor's guilt.
-5 to 7 chapters of the worst identity issues you've ever seen from a teen trying to hide her secret. the problem is that her secret is that she lived in someone's eye.
-bird + fox = derealization?
-2 park rangers who absolutely hate each other meet a teacher who is so skilled but he takes nothing seriously. he tells them about the location of alien fossils. who gets to leave the youtube comment saying first? only time will tell.
-two women who look exactly alike and are clearly related refuse to admit that they're related because they both think the other is dead.
not sure if this belongs here or in creative corner but since i've seen people here talk about nanowrimo and it's not exactly the creation or criticism of the art, just joking around about it, i hope it's fine for general discussion.

you've seen plenty of "poorly describe" threads. they're so good. yes, i mean any story you've worked on the plot of. fanfics. roleplays. your flight rising clan lore. go ham. tell me the juicy stuff.

without further ado:

-hotel california, but in a walmart.
-the most transgender man in the world and his failcatboyfriend, along with their lesbian friends, convince the creator of the universe, who sounds suspiciously like our genderful friend, to transition. this ends the world btw
-local woman gets abducted by aliens, but they put her back. cue the survivor's guilt.
-5 to 7 chapters of the worst identity issues you've ever seen from a teen trying to hide her secret. the problem is that her secret is that she lived in someone's eye.
-bird + fox = derealization?
-2 park rangers who absolutely hate each other meet a teacher who is so skilled but he takes nothing seriously. he tells them about the location of alien fossils. who gets to leave the youtube comment saying first? only time will tell.
-two women who look exactly alike and are clearly related refuse to admit that they're related because they both think the other is dead.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
latte stained m gaoler gets his glitch fixed and then has an existential crisis
latte stained m gaoler gets his glitch fixed and then has an existential crisis
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
- depressed horse goes on hero's journey to heal a tree

- the ultimate simp commits genocide on his crush's descendants after he dies

- a future couple learns about eachother and heals together

- autistic girl learns to fly

- small scale revolution

- displacement with a gay twist

- uhh ferb let's wage war against a god today. idk how to describe this one.
- depressed horse goes on hero's journey to heal a tree

- the ultimate simp commits genocide on his crush's descendants after he dies

- a future couple learns about eachother and heals together

- autistic girl learns to fly

- small scale revolution

- displacement with a gay twist

- uhh ferb let's wage war against a god today. idk how to describe this one.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
Fanfics:

- What could’ve been a fun slice of life story about teenagers exploring, except everyone has Issues.

- Three Houses but no one dies and there’s a lesbian kiss thrown in there.

Original stories:

- Several part story about the fall of the kingdom, except only two are actually important. Hope you like being sad because those two important ones end on a depressing note.

- Step 1: Write a story about lesbians. Step 2: Add on a segment about their kids stopping the end of the world. Step 3: ???? Step 4: A somehow okay story.

- Two gay boys are killed and now they’re crushing on each other as demigods. Except one of them also wants to kill all of humanity.
(I actually haven’t written in this one for a while but it’s fun to comment on.)
Fanfics:

- What could’ve been a fun slice of life story about teenagers exploring, except everyone has Issues.

- Three Houses but no one dies and there’s a lesbian kiss thrown in there.

Original stories:

- Several part story about the fall of the kingdom, except only two are actually important. Hope you like being sad because those two important ones end on a depressing note.

- Step 1: Write a story about lesbians. Step 2: Add on a segment about their kids stopping the end of the world. Step 3: ???? Step 4: A somehow okay story.

- Two gay boys are killed and now they’re crushing on each other as demigods. Except one of them also wants to kill all of humanity.
(I actually haven’t written in this one for a while but it’s fun to comment on.)
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
A non-binary (she/they) goblin gets kidnapped by scientists: Ends up in a family and has a wife, but then divorces her and gets on with a person she initially hates.
A non-binary (she/they) goblin gets kidnapped by scientists: Ends up in a family and has a wife, but then divorces her and gets on with a person she initially hates.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
fanfics:

- taking the little sister out to kill robotsOH GOD NOT THE SPINOSAURUS NUH UH NOOOO

- oh boy ! this definitely isn't a dateWHY ARE WE BEING MAULED BY ABYSSAL WOLVES

stories...roleplays?:

- zinnia needs to be kept under supervision before she uses rayquaza to start a revolution
fanfics:

- taking the little sister out to kill robotsOH GOD NOT THE SPINOSAURUS NUH UH NOOOO

- oh boy ! this definitely isn't a dateWHY ARE WE BEING MAULED BY ABYSSAL WOLVES

stories...roleplays?:

- zinnia needs to be kept under supervision before she uses rayquaza to start a revolution
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
fics:

-little robot makes a big mistake. in part 2 said little robot dies.

-"we have to get you out of this facility before the people here kill you" "nuh uh" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'NUH UH'???"

-hey :) hey follow me out into the desert :) cmon you trust me dont you :) whats this box? get in. dont worry about it :) totally not gonna lock you inside and leave :) :) :)

-404 speedruns adoption

original work:

-this is a story about love. the kind of love between a family found, the kind of love that leaves you full and fulfilled. the kind of love that stings, that spits in your mouth, the kind of love that isn't love at all. this is a story about grief- a brother, a mother, a husband- and this is a story about moving on. about greener pastures. about healing and love and life. it's also a story about a gay flyswatter

fics:

-little robot makes a big mistake. in part 2 said little robot dies.

-"we have to get you out of this facility before the people here kill you" "nuh uh" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'NUH UH'???"

-hey :) hey follow me out into the desert :) cmon you trust me dont you :) whats this box? get in. dont worry about it :) totally not gonna lock you inside and leave :) :) :)

-404 speedruns adoption

original work:

-this is a story about love. the kind of love between a family found, the kind of love that leaves you full and fulfilled. the kind of love that stings, that spits in your mouth, the kind of love that isn't love at all. this is a story about grief- a brother, a mother, a husband- and this is a story about moving on. about greener pastures. about healing and love and life. it's also a story about a gay flyswatter

WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
A story about what happens when you change yourself for others, a world where novelty is everything, and the adventures of a catboy named Ricky.
A story about what happens when you change yourself for others, a world where novelty is everything, and the adventures of a catboy named Ricky.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
fanfics first. I have a lot of these... oops. working title will be in brackets behind the description.
- trying to fix the pacing of a Kingdom Hearts game and force the plot to behave itself (Re:Write)
- character studies, written from another character's perspective (Observations/All The King's Monsters)
- oops I gave the kid trauma. to be fair, canon already gave her trauma, I'm just elaborating on it a little (Forgotten Memory/When The World Shattered/Time's End) (I can't pick a title...)
- actually saving best girl except not because I love my drama. as I've put it previously: "She thought the worst was over when she found a way out of the Realm of Darkness. She was wrong." (Wandering Light)
- oops the trauma got to the kid and now she's evil but also she's being manipulated, nothing is ever straightforward in this series (Dark Princess)
- sunshine boi is now a Shadow. well this is awkward. (Darkest Shadows)
- roleswap AU and also giving another character arc more spotlight (Carry the Torch)
- are the cards summons or party members? the answer is Yes. (Key of Light)
(edit: just noticed I forgot one)
- messing with time has consequences. who could've seen that coming (The Toll of Time)

and now for original stories:
- magic is going haywire, there's undead dragons now, a totally-not-a-cult organization is trying to overthrow the established belief system, and a college student and her friends have to fix things before the entire continent is screwed. did anyone think that plan through? (Ace: A Young Dragon's Tale)
- slice of life about kitties with magic. that's it that's the story. (Light's Paws)
fanfics first. I have a lot of these... oops. working title will be in brackets behind the description.
- trying to fix the pacing of a Kingdom Hearts game and force the plot to behave itself (Re:Write)
- character studies, written from another character's perspective (Observations/All The King's Monsters)
- oops I gave the kid trauma. to be fair, canon already gave her trauma, I'm just elaborating on it a little (Forgotten Memory/When The World Shattered/Time's End) (I can't pick a title...)
- actually saving best girl except not because I love my drama. as I've put it previously: "She thought the worst was over when she found a way out of the Realm of Darkness. She was wrong." (Wandering Light)
- oops the trauma got to the kid and now she's evil but also she's being manipulated, nothing is ever straightforward in this series (Dark Princess)
- sunshine boi is now a Shadow. well this is awkward. (Darkest Shadows)
- roleswap AU and also giving another character arc more spotlight (Carry the Torch)
- are the cards summons or party members? the answer is Yes. (Key of Light)
(edit: just noticed I forgot one)
- messing with time has consequences. who could've seen that coming (The Toll of Time)

and now for original stories:
- magic is going haywire, there's undead dragons now, a totally-not-a-cult organization is trying to overthrow the established belief system, and a college student and her friends have to fix things before the entire continent is screwed. did anyone think that plan through? (Ace: A Young Dragon's Tale)
- slice of life about kitties with magic. that's it that's the story. (Light's Paws)
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Fics:

- elf girl idolizes her big brother, who is not her big brother, way too much and befriends a demon soul with which she has the occasional tea party. Very chaotic and loud elf man, who cannot talk in a normal volume is tasked to train said girl and bff-demon soul

original:

- woman knows from a very early age that she prefers to be an only child, disposes of her siblings in various manners. Later on she decides being an orphan sounds even better.
Befriends and later marries a man who is not interested in political schemes but is now forced into it.
Dwarves decided to not exist anymore and the woman is ****** about that, so she tries to find them but discovers an ancient evil and says "meh, okay, you'll do"; makes that ancient evil her new bff.
Ancient evil is like "Whu-?!"
Husband is like: "Okay, but you have to take it for a walk"
People are like: "AAaaaaAAAAAaaAAAHHhHH!"
Fics:

- elf girl idolizes her big brother, who is not her big brother, way too much and befriends a demon soul with which she has the occasional tea party. Very chaotic and loud elf man, who cannot talk in a normal volume is tasked to train said girl and bff-demon soul

original:

- woman knows from a very early age that she prefers to be an only child, disposes of her siblings in various manners. Later on she decides being an orphan sounds even better.
Befriends and later marries a man who is not interested in political schemes but is now forced into it.
Dwarves decided to not exist anymore and the woman is ****** about that, so she tries to find them but discovers an ancient evil and says "meh, okay, you'll do"; makes that ancient evil her new bff.
Ancient evil is like "Whu-?!"
Husband is like: "Okay, but you have to take it for a walk"
People are like: "AAaaaaAAAAAaaAAAHHhHH!"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8