Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MistJam Thread of Good Luck
I just got a Frost Delver from the Golem Workshop! His name is Dwight. I would love to hear how other players have gotten lucky this week, so please share your blessings from Noodledad!
I just got a Frost Delver from the Golem Workshop! His name is Dwight. I would love to hear how other players have gotten lucky this week, so please share your blessings from Noodledad!
gFvy9jg.png JI7OqcB.png gFvy9jg.png
Elaine
she/her
queer
FR+3
ping me!
lKSY9Uw.png gFvy9jg.png
Well my luck with festival chests is actually good this time. I have at least one of each of the seven that will drop in the coli. And some extras too. Which helps my budget out for april fools cause I wont need to buy those 7. I also got a boss familiar in harpys roost..unfortunately not the one I still need but at least I can sell it.
Well my luck with festival chests is actually good this time. I have at least one of each of the seven that will drop in the coli. And some extras too. Which helps my budget out for april fools cause I wont need to buy those 7. I also got a boss familiar in harpys roost..unfortunately not the one I still need but at least I can sell it.
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
I got an egg!! I like never get eggs so this is super hype
I got an egg!! I like never get eggs so this is super hype
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
[item=roc] got another white roc for my collection! I also have all the fest skins and it's only Thursday.
Roc

got another white roc for my collection!

I also have all the fest skins and it's only Thursday.
Not from the Coliseum, but in the first three days, I got four skin chests from digging. (1 + 1 + 2).
Not from the Coliseum, but in the first three days, I got four skin chests from digging. (1 + 1 + 2).
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
I hopped into Harpys Roost on Sunday and the second battle gave me an Elim and I said "Ooh, this is going to be good"[emoji=snapper star size=1] Not too much later [emoji=wind rune size=1]Wind Egg! Then Roundsey Sent me 2 Windy eggies (technically I paid 50k for them in tickets, but that was my first win!!) And I got another wind egg back in the Roost![emoji=gust size=1][emoji=wind balloon size=1] Do we have a new Dad now?!
I hopped into Harpys Roost on Sunday and the second battle gave me an Elim and I said "Ooh, this is going to be good" Not too much later Wind Egg! Then Roundsey Sent me 2 Windy eggies (technically I paid 50k for them in tickets, but that was my first win!!) And I got another wind egg back in the Roost! Do we have a new Dad now?!