Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ TRIPLE FORTUNE ] badge update! +coatlm
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
oops- apologies!
oops- apologies!
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
[quote name="SomethingWitty" date="2023-12-29 20:37:21" ] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3225785/47#post_55844789]this really is an epic one! I'd love to snag one of LOVE WINS! for gems please[/url] [size=2](cut) [/quote] hi! I saw a copy of LOVE WINS in a sale thread and said to myself "didn't you get one of those?" I'm not sure if I got lost in the shuffle or if I somehow missed the PA? [size=2](so very sorry if I did miss it, definitely not intentional)[/size] but I wanted to check if you happened to have a spare copy? no worries if you don't! thanks for your time and I hope you have a good weekend!
SomethingWitty wrote on 2023-12-29 20:37:21:

hi! I saw a copy of LOVE WINS in a sale thread and said to myself "didn't you get one of those?"
I'm not sure if I got lost in the shuffle or if I somehow missed the PA? (so very sorry if I did miss it, definitely not intentional)

but I wanted to check if you happened to have a spare copy? no worries if you don't!

thanks for your time and I hope you have a good weekend!
@888 Hello! Can i be added to the reprint list for Accent: FAREWELL HOPE(if you happened to have one)?
@888 Hello! Can i be added to the reprint list for Accent: FAREWELL HOPE(if you happened to have one)?
06xk8gV.png
mWCEbQu.png
JHqnR5C.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
gzlHZ53.png
texttXFM1brg.pngjgzLtmU.pngvIZdXw3.pngCXKi6Gq.pngCe9NmVm.pngkGx5GMP.pngqKZAaLK.pngE3MZdaA.pngT0KNVWZ.pngqbIEr2e.pngrOmZsMq.png
lJX7Tr5.png
[center]I snagged a copy of vanilla bean from the AH, and wanted to thank you for making Nahuat look so [s]delicious[/s] perfect c: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76286786][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/762868/76286786_350.png[/img][/url] I also used the bio square in her profile - everything looks so nice and tidy now, thank you for creating these pretty pieces of art ;u;[/center]
I snagged a copy of vanilla bean from the AH, and wanted to thank you for making Nahuat look so delicious perfect c:

76286786_350.png

I also used the bio square in her profile - everything looks so nice and tidy now, thank you for creating these pretty pieces of art ;u;
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
i added myself to the preorder for sugarplum tea [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
i added myself to the preorder for sugarplum tea
ACDRIpg.png
TO5f5vS.png
gVI5OAO.png
LTm7UbO.png

mlHpBMC.png
Y3tHz6g.png
rix3ppo.png
plague.gif
Hi, just curious, but would you consider a pinglist for badge updates/additions only? I'm mainly just interested if you do a badge set for Farewell Hope to be honest, but I love seeing the others too!
Hi, just curious, but would you consider a pinglist for badge updates/additions only? I'm mainly just interested if you do a badge set for Farewell Hope to be honest, but I love seeing the others too!
QJ20y3o.png
@888
Hi! Would you happen to have any copies of A MEMORY OF BURIAL lying around. If so I’d love to buy one.
Alternatively I’d love to get a ping or something if/when you reprint if possible~
@888
Hi! Would you happen to have any copies of A MEMORY OF BURIAL lying around. If so I’d love to buy one.
Alternatively I’d love to get a ping or something if/when you reprint if possible~
Living Stones she/her,
they/them
@Ainlif

There are currently two copies of A MEMORY OF BURIAL on the AH, or I can send you a PA for a copy.

As noted here, I list the AH copies for 888 - all money will be sent to 888.
@Ainlif

There are currently two copies of A MEMORY OF BURIAL on the AH, or I can send you a PA for a copy.

As noted here, I list the AH copies for 888 - all money will be sent to 888.
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
@dems

Oh shoot, I think I meant of Hunger not of burial ><
@dems

Oh shoot, I think I meant of Hunger not of burial ><
Living Stones she/her,
they/them
@Ainlif

Ah, gotcha - I'll ask 888 to put a 10print in queue, and send you a PA for 850g once it's through.
@Ainlif

Ah, gotcha - I'll ask 888 to put a 10print in queue, and send you a PA for 850g once it's through.
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67