Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PSA: Invisibility cloaks available soon
1 2
In around 2.5 weeks for April Fools (1st of April), Marva's shop will open once again.

One of the items available in the shop is the invisibility cloak. This item was previously unavailable for most of the time, with Roundsey being the latest source. Because of such, it goes for a good amount in the Auction House — LAH seems to be 400g.

If you want to get the invisibility cloak for the cheapest price, it's best to wait. This also goes for the other items in Marva's shop: The two scenes, among The Emperor's New Clothes.
In around 2.5 weeks for April Fools (1st of April), Marva's shop will open once again.

One of the items available in the shop is the invisibility cloak. This item was previously unavailable for most of the time, with Roundsey being the latest source. Because of such, it goes for a good amount in the Auction House — LAH seems to be 400g.

If you want to get the invisibility cloak for the cheapest price, it's best to wait. This also goes for the other items in Marva's shop: The two scenes, among The Emperor's New Clothes.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Totally hyped for whatever shenanigans FR Staff have planned for April Fools lol xD
Totally hyped for whatever shenanigans FR Staff have planned for April Fools lol xD
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
ooo thanks for the reminder! i need to save treasure for the scenes~ [emoji=planet size=1][emoji=snowflake size=1]
ooo thanks for the reminder! i need to save treasure for the scenes~
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
Can't wait, I need this girl to become a hamster! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79675064][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/796751/79675064.png [/img][/url] >>> [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=7&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=34616,46544,22046&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Can't wait, I need this girl to become a hamster!

79675064.png >>> dummy?breed=7&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=34616,46544,22046&xt=dressing.png
86460848p.png
⌈ Home of the Dinosaurs ⌉

Items I would love:
-Short Clown/bob Wigs, any color
-Propeller cap
-Disco glitter jacket
-Pink tutu
-Silly-shaped brightly colored glasses
-Clown nose/eye makeup
Oh wow... I should have waited a year before buying the cloaks, ouch! (Still have not found a good use for them =v=;;;)

Items I would love:
-Short Clown/bob Wigs, any color
-Propeller cap
-Disco glitter jacket
-Pink tutu
-Silly-shaped brightly colored glasses
-Clown nose/eye makeup
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*chanting* 50k. 50k. 50k.

I can't wait. I've got quite a few ideas I'd like to implement that needed them and I couldn't justify 400+ g's for each of em. (Supposedly during april fools they would drop from chests as well but they were still rather rare even then- it didn't seem to really affect anything.)
*chanting* 50k. 50k. 50k.

I can't wait. I've got quite a few ideas I'd like to implement that needed them and I couldn't justify 400+ g's for each of em. (Supposedly during april fools they would drop from chests as well but they were still rather rare even then- it didn't seem to really affect anything.)
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
it's great to hear they will be available again after so many years of being a rather expensive and limited piece of apparel, tho I'm hoping they still drop from chests during april fools bc I've been hoarding those for the last 8 months to open them for a chance of getting a cloak [emoji=skydancer scared size=1]
it's great to hear they will be available again after so many years of being a rather expensive and limited piece of apparel, tho I'm hoping they still drop from chests during april fools bc I've been hoarding those for the last 8 months to open them for a chance of getting a cloak
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
Bumping a bit, since the event starts in 5 days.
Bumping a bit, since the event starts in 5 days.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
I remember back in ye olden days when the invisibility cloaks released. This was before the lair update when we didn't have lair tabs or a hib den. I saw really rich players buy up tons of them to hide wips and even use blank dergs as spacers. I was honestly kind of relieved when I came back from hiatus and saw that they were available to buy again the prices were insane
I remember back in ye olden days when the invisibility cloaks released. This was before the lair update when we didn't have lair tabs or a hib den. I saw really rich players buy up tons of them to hide wips and even use blank dergs as spacers. I was honestly kind of relieved when I came back from hiatus and saw that they were available to buy again the prices were insane
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
Gooooood the way invisibility cloaked became both a staple and a luxury is insane. So happy we will be able to get more of them!!!
Gooooood the way invisibility cloaked became both a staple and a luxury is insane. So happy we will be able to get more of them!!!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
1 2