Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clayton Academy (Reboot) (closed)
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47
Oh. Well, I hope it's still a lot of fun! You'll do amazing at the track meet, and the birthday will be the icing on the cake! :) (There will be confetti thrown somewhere in the world in celebration!) [center][emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=birthday cake size=1][emoji=firework size=1][/center]
Oh. Well, I hope it's still a lot of fun! You'll do amazing at the track meet, and the birthday will be the icing on the cake! :) (There will be confetti thrown somewhere in the world in celebration!)
[quote name="TheMarchHare" date="2024-03-20 18:47:13" ] Oh. Well, I hope it's still a lot of fun! You'll do amazing at the track meet, and the birthday will be the icing on the cake! :) (There will be confetti thrown somewhere in the world in celebration!) [center][emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=birthday cake size=1][emoji=firework size=1][/center] [/quote] thank you :) [emoji=aether star size=1]
TheMarchHare wrote on 2024-03-20 18:47:13:
Oh. Well, I hope it's still a lot of fun! You'll do amazing at the track meet, and the birthday will be the icing on the cake! :) (There will be confetti thrown somewhere in the world in celebration!)
thank you :)
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
Happy Birthday in 15 minutes Nmrdragon! Have a good day out there
Happy Birthday in 15 minutes Nmrdragon! Have a good day out there
............................ ..

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o1_75sq.png
Art | Wishlist | Avatar | Auction (30+)
...Blue | Any pronouns | FR time +8

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o2_75sq.png
Happy birthday and have a great time! :D
Happy birthday and have a great time! :D
Happy day of birthing
Happy day of birthing
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
thank y'all!!!
thank y'all!!!
Happy birthday! [emoji=birthday cake size=1]
Happy birthday!
Flight-Rising-Signature1.pngPWYWCustom-BBCode-Button1.pngEmpty-Sig-Block.png
Happy birthday!! :3
Happy birthday!! :3
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
@Clayton Academy

Hey friends, seems like there hasn't been a post recently - would you like me to hard move the RP into the actual capture the flag portion?
@Clayton Academy

Hey friends, seems like there hasn't been a post recently - would you like me to hard move the RP into the actual capture the flag portion?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-03-27 19:24:38" ] @Clayton Academy Hey friends, seems like there hasn't been a post recently - would you like me to hard move the RP into the actual capture the flag portion? [/quote] ah I'm sorry! i didn't see the post abt the announcement. throwing sycamore into the depths now!
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-03-27 19:24:38:
@Clayton Academy

ah I'm sorry! i didn't see the post abt the announcement. throwing sycamore into the depths now!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47