Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fest Frenzy Wavecrest Saturnalia
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
All orders sent to me have been recorded!
@Caityjay @Kittennomnom @Indigostarshine @Moonflames @Kunikida @Mistely @Rorke @Seph0Silver @Siderealserpent @Vosmikot @Direaty @Teacherspet @Tigressrising @Captaindrakken @Graceling13 @Jeevas @Wolfspeaker @Firenyx45 @Alterzero @Akashiyuki @Addmon @Hurricanewinds @Evilcopepod @Golden @Arianethel @Simplydragons @Blazestorm22 @Pheaux @Jbapple @Arapocalypse @Mngwa @Tjara @Chamilet @Reineke @Niviarsiaq @Labcoat @Saronai

Hello everyone, sorry for the wait. I'm currently sick.

Fest Frenzy for Mistral Jamboree is over.

Please use this time to check out your tickets and send-ins and let me know if there are any issues! The raffle for the jackpot will be drawn tomorrow. Thank you so much for supporting Plague Dom and for participating!

If you want to be notified of our next run, please add yourself to the pinglist.
@Caityjay @Kittennomnom @Indigostarshine @Moonflames @Kunikida @Mistely @Rorke @Seph0Silver @Siderealserpent @Vosmikot @Direaty @Teacherspet @Tigressrising @Captaindrakken @Graceling13 @Jeevas @Wolfspeaker @Firenyx45 @Alterzero @Akashiyuki @Addmon @Hurricanewinds @Evilcopepod @Golden @Arianethel @Simplydragons @Blazestorm22 @Pheaux @Jbapple @Arapocalypse @Mngwa @Tjara @Chamilet @Reineke @Niviarsiaq @Labcoat @Saronai

Hello everyone, sorry for the wait. I'm currently sick.

Fest Frenzy for Mistral Jamboree is over.

Please use this time to check out your tickets and send-ins and let me know if there are any issues! The raffle for the jackpot will be drawn tomorrow. Thank you so much for supporting Plague Dom and for participating!

If you want to be notified of our next run, please add yourself to the pinglist.
From one member of the Sniffle flight to another, get well soon!
From one member of the Sniffle flight to another, get well soon!
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
I really appreciate letting people buy these for a week after the fests. ^_^
I really appreciate letting people buy these for a week after the fests. ^_^
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
[center][emoji=wind rune size=1]Mistral Jamboree 2024 Winner [emoji=wind rune size=1] Congratulations to @Akashiyuki! Your jackpot will be sent over within the next few days~.
Mistral Jamboree 2024 Winner

Congratulations to @Akashiyuki!

Your jackpot will be sent over within the next few days~.
Woah, thank you so much! :D
Woah, thank you so much! :D
SVrf4gw.pngoO4Btix.pnghi!
@Wolfdawn @crowvidae @mereel @Tinytrashchild @Saccharine @Ranmaru @Chione @RabidCryptid @Lansly @TeachersPet @Arapocalypse @jbapple @crowskullz @AresAriborn @BlastLight @DeepDragon @Able37 @Xenamorph @beBlueberry @Swampman @mercymii @BlueEyesNeko @Islet @Irithyll @HurricaneWinds @Evet @Mudpuddle @mix @GumPop @tigressRising @Arishka @SkellieTheRedd @Kunikida @Cheeba @Goldbeauti @CatgirlWerewolf @mordcore @nothingtown @Chimecho @cuchu1ainn @SheridanCharon @Jacket @Airazon @DraigTeg @Ultrasuede @Jeevas @Zi11a @Golden @Wardove @kilorechoy @Plante @onotomatopea @Liesmith @SilentWanderer @Reineke @SassyIncubus @tjara @Evcentric @Marmite @Labcoat @Sailboat @Katsuji @spacecat @Yamoi @Arianethel @Eclipsa @Reefslider @Calvair @acheyri @skyaleer @MoonFlames @Kayfox @pinglist-2089 [emoji=water rune size=1] Hello everyone, Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia! [emoji=water rune size=1] Fest Frenzy is open! It’s time to donate some of your fest items to earn tickets for a chance at our 500g jackpot and a collection of badges by Kahvinporo! If you want to be notified of our next run, please add yourself to the onsite pinglist. This is the last time I will be using the offsite one. [center][pinglist=2089][/center]
@Wolfdawn @crowvidae @mereel @Tinytrashchild @Saccharine @Ranmaru @Chione @RabidCryptid @Lansly @TeachersPet @Arapocalypse @jbapple @crowskullz @AresAriborn @BlastLight @DeepDragon @Able37 @Xenamorph @beBlueberry @Swampman @mercymii @BlueEyesNeko @Islet @Irithyll @HurricaneWinds @Evet @Mudpuddle @mix @GumPop @tigressRising @Arishka @SkellieTheRedd @Kunikida @Cheeba @Goldbeauti @CatgirlWerewolf @mordcore @nothingtown @Chimecho @cuchu1ainn @SheridanCharon @Jacket @Airazon @DraigTeg @Ultrasuede @Jeevas @Zi11a @Golden @Wardove @kilorechoy @Plante @onotomatopea @Liesmith @SilentWanderer @Reineke @SassyIncubus @tjara @Evcentric @Marmite @Labcoat @Sailboat @Katsuji @spacecat @Yamoi @Arianethel @Eclipsa @Reefslider @Calvair @acheyri @skyaleer @MoonFlames @Kayfox

@Fest Frenzy

Hello everyone, Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia!

Fest Frenzy is open! It’s time to donate some of your fest items to earn tickets for a chance at our 500g jackpot and a collection of badges by Kahvinporo!

If you want to be notified of our next run, please add yourself to the onsite pinglist. This is the last time I will be using the offsite one.
Hello everyone! It's me, Kahvinporo, the artist behind these badges. I'm seriously so happy about how much you all seem to love these badges, reading your comments really brightens my day <3

Anyhow! I'm pinging you to ask which festival-familiar set you would like to see me draw next cycle. It might still be months away, as a new one begins with Riot of Rot, but being a little early doesn't hurt.

Link to the poll

@Fest Frenzy

@Wolfdawn @crowvidae @mereel @Tinytrashchild @Saccharine @Ranmaru @Chione @RabidCryptid @Lansly @TeachersPet @Arapocalypse @jbapple @crowskullz @AresAriborn @BlastLight @DeepDragon @Able37 @Xenamorph @beBlueberry @Swampman @mercymii @BlueEyesNeko @Islet @Irithyll @HurricaneWinds @Evet @Mudpuddle @mix @GumPop @tigressRising @Arishka @SkellieTheRedd @Kunikida @Cheeba @Goldbeauti @CatgirlWerewolf @mordcore @nothingtown @Chimecho @cuchu1ainn @SheridanCharon @Jacket @Airazon @DraigTeg @Ultrasuede @Jeevas @Zi11a @Golden @Wardove @kilorechoy @Plante @onotomatopea @Liesmith @SilentWanderer @Reineke @SassyIncubus @tjara @Evcentric @Marmite @Labcoat @Sailboat @Katsuji @spacecat @Yamoi @Arianethel @Eclipsa @Reefslider @Calvair @acheyri @skyaleer @MoonFlames @Kayfox
Hello everyone! It's me, Kahvinporo, the artist behind these badges. I'm seriously so happy about how much you all seem to love these badges, reading your comments really brightens my day <3

Anyhow! I'm pinging you to ask which festival-familiar set you would like to see me draw next cycle. It might still be months away, as a new one begins with Riot of Rot, but being a little early doesn't hurt.

Link to the poll

@Fest Frenzy

c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23