Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | > sck's sketch+gijinka shop < [c]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Oh my gods, he looks so cute~ i absolutely adore the design!! what a little darling <3 asymmetrical designs are my favourites, so that’s an awesome coincidence ^^ thank you so much for the design, couldn’t be happier with it
Oh my gods, he looks so cute~ i absolutely adore the design!! what a little darling <3 asymmetrical designs are my favourites, so that’s an awesome coincidence ^^ thank you so much for the design, couldn’t be happier with it
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
username: Boatbud
type: Experimental, colour preferred
references: Anyone from here, except for Lunaria and Gabe
payment method: 800kt
other: They all have little notes in their profiles, but if you let me know which one you'd like to draw, I'd be happy to provide more notes on that specific character^^
username: Boatbud
type: Experimental, colour preferred
references: Anyone from here, except for Lunaria and Gabe
payment method: 800kt
other: They all have little notes in their profiles, but if you let me know which one you'd like to draw, I'd be happy to provide more notes on that specific character^^
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@BoatBud

sorry, but i'm not accepting new orders right now..! >< thank you for your interest though! i'll try to open this shop again soon!
@BoatBud

sorry, but i'm not accepting new orders right now..! >< thank you for your interest though! i'll try to open this shop again soon!
signature2.png
Aaaah, my bad - I saw your post on a LF art thread and didn't pay attention to the date ig - I'll add myself to the pinglist, then^^
Aaaah, my bad - I saw your post on a LF art thread and didn't pay attention to the date ig - I'll add myself to the pinglist, then^^
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42