Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | > sck's sketch+gijinka shop < [c]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
That looks great! Thank you so much ^^
That looks great! Thank you so much ^^
or7Yz8j.pnga129Nss.png
vZmPWxA.pngaz2WnoQ.png
@inarizaki here's your finished commission! altan's very pretty and i hope you like it! [img]https://i.ibb.co/ZMznGsM/altan.png[/img]
@inarizaki

here's your finished commission! altan's very pretty and i hope you like it!

altan.png
signature2.png
oh my gosh hes GORGEOUS !!! thank you so much, i love how he turned out !!! <3 is there a good place to credit you on my toyhouse?
oh my gosh hes GORGEOUS !!! thank you so much, i love how he turned out !!! <3 is there a good place to credit you on my toyhouse?
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@inarizaki

i'm glad you like it!! i'm siscomknight on toyhouse as well! ^_^
@inarizaki

i'm glad you like it!! i'm siscomknight on toyhouse as well! ^_^
signature2.png
@Fanartsy

sorry for the ping; just reaching out to remind you to send your payment in a cr so i can get started on your comm! :>

@Deathx

apologies for pinging--if you're still interested in commissioning me, i've got a spot for you before i close my shop for this batch! i've also updated my wishlist o7
@Fanartsy

sorry for the ping; just reaching out to remind you to send your payment in a cr so i can get started on your comm! :>

@Deathx

apologies for pinging--if you're still interested in commissioning me, i've got a spot for you before i close my shop for this batch! i've also updated my wishlist o7
signature2.png
Sure, I am still interested! All the festival appears stuff I had from your list already sold (i only have a glade halo left which isn't on your list), so I at least have gems I can offer. ^^
Sure, I am still interested! All the festival appears stuff I had from your list already sold (i only have a glade halo left which isn't on your list), so I at least have gems I can offer. ^^
left-hori.png
5hF3FGk.png
right-hori.png
@Deathx

you can go ahead and pm me the details of your order whenever ^_^
@Deathx

you can go ahead and pm me the details of your order whenever ^_^
signature2.png
hello— you advertised to me a while ago, and i was wondering if you could be probed into taking another comm? if so, would you be down to make a gijinka for a robotic character?
hello— you advertised to me a while ago, and i was wondering if you could be probed into taking another comm? if so, would you be down to make a gijinka for a robotic character?
8URelp0.png
@Pawnmgers

if you don't mind a slower working pace from me due to some rlc comms i'm currently working on, i'd be willing to take it on! you can discord dm me the details as before :>
@Pawnmgers

if you don't mind a slower working pace from me due to some rlc comms i'm currently working on, i'd be willing to take it on! you can discord dm me the details as before :>
signature2.png
@Fanartsy here's your finished surprise design! since you wanted a fairy, i wanted to do something non-standard, so i made him a stag beetle-styled fairy, and that kinda led the rest of the aesthetic ^^ i was a bit torn if i wanted him to be so edgy or not.. i had fun with it though, and i hope you like it! [img]https://i.ibb.co/DzqJH4n/fanartsy1.png[/img]
@Fanartsy

here's your finished surprise design! since you wanted a fairy, i wanted to do something non-standard, so i made him a stag beetle-styled fairy, and that kinda led the rest of the aesthetic ^^ i was a bit torn if i wanted him to be so edgy or not.. i had fun with it though, and i hope you like it!

fanartsy1.png
signature2.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42