Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [IC] Subspecies Discord?
1 2
hello everyone! not sure if this is the right forum to post this in but i figured this was the best place for it??? on that note, let me know if this isn't allowed and i'll delete this post. i checked through rules/regulations and i don't see anything about sharing discord servers but i might have missed it.

i was inspired by a couple of flight rising themed servers ive been in (e.g the plague discord chat) to see if anyone would be interested in joining/creating a discord server dedicated to chatting about subspecies - their lore, sales, sharing new subspecies, etc. i love subspecies so much and i wanna talk about them but i haven't found a good space for it yet so i figured why not create my own :).

reply here if you're interested/have any tips (+ again lemme know if this isn't allowed!) and i suppose we'll go from here? thanks for reading!

edit: it looks like this already exists! thanks to @/DeathSpecter for pointing this out - here's the forum post, the link is at the bottom :D
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3258130/1#post_3258130
hello everyone! not sure if this is the right forum to post this in but i figured this was the best place for it??? on that note, let me know if this isn't allowed and i'll delete this post. i checked through rules/regulations and i don't see anything about sharing discord servers but i might have missed it.

i was inspired by a couple of flight rising themed servers ive been in (e.g the plague discord chat) to see if anyone would be interested in joining/creating a discord server dedicated to chatting about subspecies - their lore, sales, sharing new subspecies, etc. i love subspecies so much and i wanna talk about them but i haven't found a good space for it yet so i figured why not create my own :).

reply here if you're interested/have any tips (+ again lemme know if this isn't allowed!) and i suppose we'll go from here? thanks for reading!

edit: it looks like this already exists! thanks to @/DeathSpecter for pointing this out - here's the forum post, the link is at the bottom :D
marcy
they/she/he
fr+1
subspecies enjoyer
I can't promise to be super active but I also love subspecies and I'm actively looking for more coatl subspecies to get! Sounds like a cool idea
I can't promise to be super active but I also love subspecies and I'm actively looking for more coatl subspecies to get! Sounds like a cool idea
Hmm maybe... The only discord I'm in for fr is the arcane discord, which I'm fairly active in, but it depends usually. I do love seeing subspecies though-
Hmm maybe... The only discord I'm in for fr is the arcane discord, which I'm fairly active in, but it depends usually. I do love seeing subspecies though-
VAnf2q2.png
MUYNhfy.png
HxcMlGn.png
uPOLOvt.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
t6zNkmJ.png
cz8IP2.pngP3rbW1.png5W4kB1.pngqx2RE2.pngSRnQ71.pngqL7nP1.png8SFpZ1.pngAkoYj1.png
I love subspecies! I'd be happy to check out a server like that :D
I love subspecies! I'd be happy to check out a server like that :D
qb9pYzX.png
4SzSxLW.png
nN1WWUH.png
ll0CfnD.png
r8v91MH.png
35762b9fa17b8144c404b3e7df934cfa0dd0a1b9.png
I'd check in too, I like the world-building, subspecies creating discussions
I'd check in too, I like the world-building, subspecies creating discussions
qDkA25S.png
I love subspecies and would certainly love an easier to find, central place to buy more of them.

I'm just not sure if a discord server for it would be very active.
I love subspecies and would certainly love an easier to find, central place to buy more of them.

I'm just not sure if a discord server for it would be very active.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

There's currently a server called Flight Rising Subspecies!

It's got moments of activity

Not saying more aren't welcome ofc as a subspecies lover/owner myself, just thought I'd point that one out too :)

There's currently a server called Flight Rising Subspecies!

It's got moments of activity

Not saying more aren't welcome ofc as a subspecies lover/owner myself, just thought I'd point that one out too :)

3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
@DeathSpecter is it accepting new members? it looks like theres some interest here, maybe instead of creating my own we could join that one and maybe spur some new activity :)
@DeathSpecter is it accepting new members? it looks like theres some interest here, maybe instead of creating my own we could join that one and maybe spur some new activity :)
marcy
they/she/he
fr+1
subspecies enjoyer
@midheaven I believe users can join whenever they'd like!

Here's a link to the FR thread for their subspecies hub, which has the discord link at the bottom of the 1st post:

@midheaven I believe users can join whenever they'd like!

Here's a link to the FR thread for their subspecies hub, which has the discord link at the bottom of the 1st post:

3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
@DeathSpecter oh awesome, thank you!
@DeathSpecter oh awesome, thank you!
marcy
they/she/he
fr+1
subspecies enjoyer
1 2