Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WIND FODDART] MistJam 24! [SHUT]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
@mossyaki They look amazing!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm absolutely floored by how lovely/cute this came out! ^-^
@mossyaki

They look amazing!!

I'm absolutely floored by how lovely/cute this came out! ^-^
5E4r2g7.giftumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png
@StarSilver @Frostlightles @mossfinch @Ideamutt

Hello and happy MistJam! Hope y’all are having a lovely week so far!

Unfortunately, the start to my own week has been a bit rough, so I just wanted to give y’all a bit of an update. I’m still working on your scrungles, and have nearly finished my next one. You should each receive a PM by the end of the week either with your completed scrungle, or an update on where yours is at in the process. If I can, I’ll try and give ETAs, but at the moment, its hard to say.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to PM me!
@StarSilver @Frostlightles @mossfinch @Ideamutt

Hello and happy MistJam! Hope y’all are having a lovely week so far!

Unfortunately, the start to my own week has been a bit rough, so I just wanted to give y’all a bit of an update. I’m still working on your scrungles, and have nearly finished my next one. You should each receive a PM by the end of the week either with your completed scrungle, or an update on where yours is at in the process. If I can, I’ll try and give ETAs, but at the moment, its hard to say.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to PM me!
tSKOR3g.png
- Wind Subspecies Hub
- Painted Clouds
- Foo's Eye Guardians
- Wishlist
- Clan Lore

@Kayfox

I'm so sorry to hear your week has gotten a rough start! I hope things improve for you! There's no particular rush for my art so take care of yourself first! Thank you for the update!
@Kayfox

I'm so sorry to hear your week has gotten a rough start! I hope things improve for you! There's no particular rush for my art so take care of yourself first! Thank you for the update!
@Kayfox

Thanks for the update! Take as much time as you need; I'm in no rush, and your wellbeing comes first <3.
@Kayfox

Thanks for the update! Take as much time as you need; I'm in no rush, and your wellbeing comes first <3.
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@kayfox i just started a new job irl so like. I actually completely forgot about this until now! thanks for the info and I hope the busy isn't causing too many problems. take whatever time u need
@kayfox i just started a new job irl so like. I actually completely forgot about this until now! thanks for the info and I hope the busy isn't causing too many problems. take whatever time u need
tumblr_oohjb8LNab1u2y46so1_500.gif
@Farore Here is your finished order [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://imgur.com/8MTeidL.png[/img]
@Farore Here is your finished order

8MTeidL.png
kI7B1wB.png
webp_net_gifmaker_by_cxndy_lace-dbe956u.gif

FR time +9 | >Instagram
@mossyaki hehe I love him, what a silly little guy!! thank you!!
@mossyaki hehe I love him, what a silly little guy!! thank you!!
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
@Kayfox

No worries. Take your time. Life also decided to throw me into the middle of oncoming traffic so I may not respond to your ping right away.
@Kayfox

No worries. Take your time. Life also decided to throw me into the middle of oncoming traffic so I may not respond to your ping right away.
5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
@oneluckyduck Howdy! Did you get a chance to work on my order?
@oneluckyduck Howdy! Did you get a chance to work on my order?
___

She/Her
They/Them
Webp.net-resizeimage_2.gif 3VTGpMl.png AfamSig.gif
@pikammd Hey hey! Here it is! [center][img]https://imgur.com/AWUGede.png[/img][/center] If you need any changes, feel free to ask. :0
@pikammd Hey hey! Here it is!
AWUGede.png

If you need any changes, feel free to ask. :0
FR+3
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53