Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WIND FODDART] MistJam 24! [SHUT]
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
@MythicalViper

Thank you!
@MythicalViper

Thank you!
@oneluckyduck Here is your Macaroon with a macaroon, hope you like it >v< [img]https://imgur.com/k9S1Jdd.png[/img]
@oneluckyduck Here is your Macaroon with a macaroon, hope you like it >v<

k9S1Jdd.png
kI7B1wB.png
webp_net_gifmaker_by_cxndy_lace-dbe956u.gif

FR time +9 | >Instagram
@BizarreKitten Here is your finished order, hope you like it [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://imgur.com/TmBs5mq.png[/img]
@BizarreKitten Here is your finished order, hope you like it

TmBs5mq.png
kI7B1wB.png

FR time +9 | >Instagram
thank you very much! it's cute and very much what i was looking for ^-^
thank you very much! it's cute and very much what i was looking for ^-^
UbKoyZq.png
. . .
5kODyPT.gif
x X x X x X x X x X x X x X x
7YlUtCc.png
. . .]
qiTymVx.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png
. . .]
@proudmoore HERE IS YOUR CATBOY!!!! :3 i tried to encorporate aspects of the cat breed you mentioned (the striped legs, darkened areas, light face, etc), so i hope that comes across well! and i used some of the red tones on his head as well, but i have a file saved where it is just his chest fur that's red if that's what you prefer!! let me know if there are any adjustments you'd like me to make! ^_^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/JpaChMo.png[/img]
@proudmoore HERE IS YOUR CATBOY!!!! :3 i tried to encorporate aspects of the cat breed you mentioned (the striped legs, darkened areas, light face, etc), so i hope that comes across well! and i used some of the red tones on his head as well, but i have a file saved where it is just his chest fur that's red if that's what you prefer!! let me know if there are any adjustments you'd like me to make! ^_^
JpaChMo.png
jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Iralla Here is your order, hope you like it [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://imgur.com/oy2bldS.png[/img]
@Iralla Here is your order, hope you like it

oy2bldS.png
kI7B1wB.png

FR time +9 | >Instagram
@caerulius AHHH he's so lovely thank you >w< I love the red tones on his head actually!! I thought about asking for it too but wasn't sure they'd look good or not ahah

Again thank you so much <33
@caerulius AHHH he's so lovely thank you >w< I love the red tones on his head actually!! I thought about asking for it too but wasn't sure they'd look good or not ahah

Again thank you so much <33
@oneluckyduck
You look up in the air, and spot something flying in the distance...

Username: Giu

Options?: green forest, white trail, birds, extra clouds

Recolors? Bribes?: So, I'd like to know if the colors of the art could be similar to the ones on the agender flag? like a light green sky and the shade of the trees close to that? If that is possible please let me know and if it needs extra payment! If not I will rewrite my order, ty!

Dragon link: x

Other: I'm getting that little plane badge! So I'll send an extra 10kt
@oneluckyduck
You look up in the air, and spot something flying in the distance...

Username: Giu

Options?: green forest, white trail, birds, extra clouds

Recolors? Bribes?: So, I'd like to know if the colors of the art could be similar to the ones on the agender flag? like a light green sky and the shade of the trees close to that? If that is possible please let me know and if it needs extra payment! If not I will rewrite my order, ty!

Dragon link: x

Other: I'm getting that little plane badge! So I'll send an extra 10kt
giu-eyeguy2.png @
Giu AzWEmYL.png

they/he/she FR+5
» Art Shop
» About me
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ wind.gif
@Giu Hey hey! :D So happy you want a little guy, I can absolutely do this, but a head's up that the foddart event closed on Saturday.

I don't mind making it, though, but because I'm prioritizing people who ordered during the event, you may not get him until next week. :)

I should be able to do those colors, absolutely! I'll let you know the total cost in a PM (tomorrow, 3/26) so we don't clutter up in here. It'll be tomorrow because I am sleepy, and math is currently beyond me.
@Giu Hey hey! :D So happy you want a little guy, I can absolutely do this, but a head's up that the foddart event closed on Saturday.

I don't mind making it, though, but because I'm prioritizing people who ordered during the event, you may not get him until next week. :)

I should be able to do those colors, absolutely! I'll let you know the total cost in a PM (tomorrow, 3/26) so we don't clutter up in here. It'll be tomorrow because I am sleepy, and math is currently beyond me.
FR+3
Oh oops, I forgot! It's been a while since I got some foddart and I forgot it only goes on during the week before the event, sorry about that.. but if you're willing to do it I still want it!

I have no problems with waiting a little, take all the time you need ^^

I'll be waiting for you message!

Edit: forgot to ping, @oneluckyduck
Oh oops, I forgot! It's been a while since I got some foddart and I forgot it only goes on during the week before the event, sorry about that.. but if you're willing to do it I still want it!

I have no problems with waiting a little, take all the time you need ^^

I'll be waiting for you message!

Edit: forgot to ping, @oneluckyduck
giu-eyeguy2.png @
Giu AzWEmYL.png

they/he/she FR+5
» Art Shop
» About me
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ wind.gif
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54