Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3146 3147 3148 3149 3150 ... 3163 3164
@Eenyay
and
@mithrel

do you two know where you got the little forum signature tags? The tags are super cute and I'd love to use some of my own :>
@Eenyay
and
@mithrel

do you two know where you got the little forum signature tags? The tags are super cute and I'd love to use some of my own :>
w8o0xW1.png 8JZqDyD.png
SQXwQvB.png
oAF3DvH.png
fYjKMys.png
gLPfXzx.png
8Pp6XGI.png
oW52XaK.png
N5w86O0.png
Free-ish Dragons!
tBfnr5I.png
@FyniteShadow027 Those are @/fluffmoth's Free Tiny Identity Buttons.
@FyniteShadow027 Those are @/fluffmoth's Free Tiny Identity Buttons.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@FyniteShadow027 not at all! It's actually been recommended that similar suggestions stay in one place: [quote name="Aequorin"] Similar or paralleled suggestions are going to happen, and we are fine with players helpfully redirecting others to idea threads that already exist. [/quote] It's totally fine to re-comment on an older suggestion thread provided the context of the thread hasn't changed much.
@FyniteShadow027 not at all! It's actually been recommended that similar suggestions stay in one place:
Aequorin wrote:
Similar or paralleled suggestions are going to happen, and we are fine with players helpfully redirecting others to idea threads that already exist.

It's totally fine to re-comment on an older suggestion thread provided the context of the thread hasn't changed much.
eheu... ova!
no pronouns, refer to me as Dormie or Dormiebasne. Don't use they/them please.
Hello again! I was just doing some coliseum stuff hoping for the wind themed chests for skins, but I got an Unhatched Light Egg! What can come out of these? I should probably sell it, right? As far as my spending habits go, the gems would last me a while (the treasure less so lol) but I'm torn on this. I'm still pretty new and I don't know what would be best. TIA
Hello again! I was just doing some coliseum stuff hoping for the wind themed chests for skins, but I got an Unhatched Light Egg! What can come out of these? I should probably sell it, right? As far as my spending habits go, the gems would last me a while (the treasure less so lol) but I'm torn on this. I'm still pretty new and I don't know what would be best. TIA
@zwiloh
congrats on the egg! all elemental eggs will hatch into a gen 1 dragon that's a plentiful breed (mirror, guardian, fae or tundra) of that element with completely random colors and all basic genes

it's a pretty popular item due to people wanting to gamble on the colors, but most hatched gen 1s won't sell for as much as the eggs themselves - that said, you're still welcome to try your luck if that's your kind of thing
@zwiloh
congrats on the egg! all elemental eggs will hatch into a gen 1 dragon that's a plentiful breed (mirror, guardian, fae or tundra) of that element with completely random colors and all basic genes

it's a pretty popular item due to people wanting to gamble on the colors, but most hatched gen 1s won't sell for as much as the eggs themselves - that said, you're still welcome to try your luck if that's your kind of thing
unknown.png
@zwiloh

It will hatch into a first generation dragon of a plentiful breed with random colours and light eyes. Due to the random colours the majority of gen one dragons aren't particularly pretty so if you're wanting money then you'll probably get more from selling the egg than hatching.

On the other hand, some people enjoy the randomness element of hatching, and particularly as it's your first one you might want to hatch it for sentimental reasons - that's what I did with my first egg and he was ugly but I scattered him a few times until I found colours I liked. It was absolutely more expensive to do that than to just buy a gen one with nice colours and I wouldn't do it again, but as he came from my first egg he's kind of special to me, y'know?
@zwiloh

It will hatch into a first generation dragon of a plentiful breed with random colours and light eyes. Due to the random colours the majority of gen one dragons aren't particularly pretty so if you're wanting money then you'll probably get more from selling the egg than hatching.

On the other hand, some people enjoy the randomness element of hatching, and particularly as it's your first one you might want to hatch it for sentimental reasons - that's what I did with my first egg and he was ugly but I scattered him a few times until I found colours I liked. It was absolutely more expensive to do that than to just buy a gen one with nice colours and I wouldn't do it again, but as he came from my first egg he's kind of special to me, y'know?
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
@SkyBlaze @Snipe

Thanks for the answers! I don't have the best luck most of the time so I'm probably going to sell it. I do get the sentimental aspect you mentioned, Snipe, that's why I kept one of my first dragons that hatched with Primal eye type as someone suggested I do, but I could really use the money instead. I only started in February and I keep spending what little savings I manage to build up, lol. Maybe someday I'll take that gamble though, once I feel a little more comfortable savings-wise!
@SkyBlaze @Snipe

Thanks for the answers! I don't have the best luck most of the time so I'm probably going to sell it. I do get the sentimental aspect you mentioned, Snipe, that's why I kept one of my first dragons that hatched with Primal eye type as someone suggested I do, but I could really use the money instead. I only started in February and I keep spending what little savings I manage to build up, lol. Maybe someday I'll take that gamble though, once I feel a little more comfortable savings-wise!
My dragon profiles are suddenly awash with broken image links.

It's like they've all gone walkabout at the same time!!

Lots of missing images from badges and hatchery icons, but their loss is just horrifying.

I normally back up my profile images, but it's just such a shock to see so many disappear at the same time.

Is something gobbling up images this week???

j/k but still curious about what's happening to them; they've been stable for years

ty

^^
My dragon profiles are suddenly awash with broken image links.

It's like they've all gone walkabout at the same time!!

Lots of missing images from badges and hatchery icons, but their loss is just horrifying.

I normally back up my profile images, but it's just such a shock to see so many disappear at the same time.

Is something gobbling up images this week???

j/k but still curious about what's happening to them; they've been stable for years

ty

^^
@BunnySox

Please LINK to a dragon with broken links that you have named or post the broken links you want to know about. Otherwise people have to try loading random dragon pages and guessing at what you're talking about on the chance that they're seeing the same thing you are.

Without knowing what you can't see the current issues likely to be causing this for you are either an IP ban from imgur (assuming the images you can't see are on imgur) or you've been hit with the updated code from Discord which announced last year they were "fixing" image urls. Their "fix" means they don't work anywhere except on Discord to prevent them from being used as an image host.

There are other possibilities but these are the two most common this week.
@BunnySox

Please LINK to a dragon with broken links that you have named or post the broken links you want to know about. Otherwise people have to try loading random dragon pages and guessing at what you're talking about on the chance that they're seeing the same thing you are.

Without knowing what you can't see the current issues likely to be causing this for you are either an IP ban from imgur (assuming the images you can't see are on imgur) or you've been hit with the updated code from Discord which announced last year they were "fixing" image urls. Their "fix" means they don't work anywhere except on Discord to prevent them from being used as an image host.

There are other possibilities but these are the two most common this week.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@BunnySox (Sorry! I couldn't read and didn't realize Nightwind actually answered with two reasonings including what I just typed. I'll keep it up anyway but I wanted to be fair. TwT)

Nightwind *is right, but I have a possible answer! Discord recently took down their capabilities as an image host, so everyone who was hosting images on discord is despairing over the loss of their work. It might have to do with that! But I would still link an example, just to be sure.
@BunnySox (Sorry! I couldn't read and didn't realize Nightwind actually answered with two reasonings including what I just typed. I'll keep it up anyway but I wanted to be fair. TwT)

Nightwind *is right, but I have a possible answer! Discord recently took down their capabilities as an image host, so everyone who was hosting images on discord is despairing over the loss of their work. It might have to do with that! But I would still link an example, just to be sure.
SqnIrhs.png __2BBvY.gif
PRzJZ.gif
YFuOvu8.png 9QUfWsj.png dino-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif Celeana.gif
1 2 ... 3146 3147 3148 3149 3150 ... 3163 3164