Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | nest cancellation item
1 2 3 4 5
So much support! Mis-clicks, especially on mobile or with glitchy nest mechanics, are way to common.

I'm also heavily in support of a (reversible) item / option in the dragon's profile to prevent them from showing up in the breeding list at all.
So much support! Mis-clicks, especially on mobile or with glitchy nest mechanics, are way to common.

I'm also heavily in support of a (reversible) item / option in the dragon's profile to prevent them from showing up in the breeding list at all.
nnnnnnnnnnn

I enjoy hosting nests
and swapping dragons.

Adopt someone?
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
nnnnnnn

In the process of
building some lore
support. people have been asking for this for years. it's time!!!
support. people have been asking for this for years. it's time!!!
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
[quote name="BassetBites" date="2024-03-26 06:46:17" ] Support. Put a hammer or something in the treasure marketplace so my dragons can go to town on unwanted eggs that I made by clicking the wrong parent. [/quote] They'd never go with something that explicitly "aggressive" but the idea is so funny to me JSHDGFCNJSDF
BassetBites wrote on 2024-03-26 06:46:17:
Support. Put a hammer or something in the treasure marketplace so my dragons can go to town on unwanted eggs that I made by clicking the wrong parent.

They'd never go with something that explicitly "aggressive" but the idea is so funny to me JSHDGFCNJSDF
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Always support for this. It sucks when your only options are to hatch a nest you didn't want and have the kids on your offspring list forever, or to leave the nest sitting and never be able to use it or to regene the parents. And personally, I would use this to ensure my lyrics projects never went over my planned offspring number, as it's a pain to shuffle around breaks to fit extra kids in.
Always support for this. It sucks when your only options are to hatch a nest you didn't want and have the kids on your offspring list forever, or to leave the nest sitting and never be able to use it or to regene the parents. And personally, I would use this to ensure my lyrics projects never went over my planned offspring number, as it's a pain to shuffle around breaks to fit extra kids in.
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
No reason not to have this.

If players are uncomfortable with the idea of eggs being destroyed, the item/option in question could have similar implications to exalting in that the eggs have been sent to the deity's clutches to hatch there and serve them.

Egg-xalting, if you will,
No reason not to have this.

If players are uncomfortable with the idea of eggs being destroyed, the item/option in question could have similar implications to exalting in that the eggs have been sent to the deity's clutches to hatch there and serve them.

Egg-xalting, if you will,
21402.png
Huge support! I didn't know that egg rot was ever even gone???

I personally do not need this feature at this time, but maybe one day I will! Either way, I see the need for it and I now wish it was a thing.

DragonSister mentioned
Quote:
"I'm also heavily in support of a (reversible) item / option in the dragon's profile to prevent them from showing up in the breeding list at all."

Which I think is a great idea. Maybe it could be, like they said, an option in the profile.

I thought it could be called sterilize, but that seems more "permenent" rather than temporary. Instead I think the option could be called "abstain from nesting" and then explain that pressing that button meaning your dragon will not show up on the breeding list at all and that it CAN be reversed.

The user above me mentioned that it might be uncomfortable to "destory" eggs, which I could see an issue. So please read their idea above mee!!!
Huge support! I didn't know that egg rot was ever even gone???

I personally do not need this feature at this time, but maybe one day I will! Either way, I see the need for it and I now wish it was a thing.

DragonSister mentioned
Quote:
"I'm also heavily in support of a (reversible) item / option in the dragon's profile to prevent them from showing up in the breeding list at all."

Which I think is a great idea. Maybe it could be, like they said, an option in the profile.

I thought it could be called sterilize, but that seems more "permenent" rather than temporary. Instead I think the option could be called "abstain from nesting" and then explain that pressing that button meaning your dragon will not show up on the breeding list at all and that it CAN be reversed.

The user above me mentioned that it might be uncomfortable to "destory" eggs, which I could see an issue. So please read their idea above mee!!!
w8o0xW1.png 8JZqDyD.png
SQXwQvB.png
oAF3DvH.png
fYjKMys.png
gLPfXzx.png
8Pp6XGI.png
oW52XaK.png
N5w86O0.png
Free-ish Dragons!
tBfnr5I.png
supppport!! i accidentally bred my 6 digit g1 like 5 yrs ago and i still cry about it weekly.
supppport!! i accidentally bred my 6 digit g1 like 5 yrs ago and i still cry about it weekly.
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Clavicado

NOOOOOOO........... the pain..............................

anyways all the more reason for this item!
@Clavicado

NOOOOOOO........... the pain..............................

anyways all the more reason for this item!
lesbiancatcher.png
Zeph / 22 / Redwood
fc4zvun.png
mCzmQ3E.png 9.png
Please let us cancel nests, FR!
Offspring lists are permanent, and many of us play with goals that line up to never breeding certain dragons.
The breeding function is one of the pillars of this site's gameplay, but there's currently no way to undo a mistaken nesting, why?

I'd prefer if the method to cancelling nests were not a consumable item, but if that's what it takes to get this well needed feature implemented, then so be it.
Please let us cancel nests, FR!
Offspring lists are permanent, and many of us play with goals that line up to never breeding certain dragons.
The breeding function is one of the pillars of this site's gameplay, but there's currently no way to undo a mistaken nesting, why?

I'd prefer if the method to cancelling nests were not a consumable item, but if that's what it takes to get this well needed feature implemented, then so be it.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge support
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge support
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
1 2 3 4 5