Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | No more just floating aura fest genes
1 2 3
no support as this is really just an opinion which you definitely can have!! just dont use those genes

however. every fest i point at the sign that says 'please consider multigaze when making line breaking terts'
no support as this is really just an opinion which you definitely can have!! just dont use those genes

however. every fest i point at the sign that says 'please consider multigaze when making line breaking terts'
hey everybody I have an idea, let's just not use genes we don't like that objectively have nothing wrong with them instead of demanding them to suit our own personal tastes instead

no support, these threads popping up for every new fest gene are getting old. you don't have to use the gene if you don't like it and that's that
hey everybody I have an idea, let's just not use genes we don't like that objectively have nothing wrong with them instead of demanding them to suit our own personal tastes instead

no support, these threads popping up for every new fest gene are getting old. you don't have to use the gene if you don't like it and that's that
Support. I wouldn't call the floating fest genes lazy, but I do agree that they don't add much to the dragon and don't look like an actual part of it. I think creating apparel-like genes for ancients creates an awkward situation due to this. I'd rather leave the apparel to the moderns rather than try to make pseudo-apparel for ancients. I would much prefer fest genes that are an actual extension of the dragon rather than just floating magical effects.

I also feel that the floating genes clash pretty badly with skins/accents, moreso than most other line-breaking terts.
Support. I wouldn't call the floating fest genes lazy, but I do agree that they don't add much to the dragon and don't look like an actual part of it. I think creating apparel-like genes for ancients creates an awkward situation due to this. I'd rather leave the apparel to the moderns rather than try to make pseudo-apparel for ancients. I would much prefer fest genes that are an actual extension of the dragon rather than just floating magical effects.

I also feel that the floating genes clash pretty badly with skins/accents, moreso than most other line-breaking terts.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
No support. I like the effects.
No support. I like the effects.
rI2B9a8.png
No support here. Opinion of not liking certain genes shouldn't be the end all be all of what genes are made in the future. I don't like flaunt/flair, but I'm not going to start suggesting any gene like them shouldn't exist.
No support here. Opinion of not liking certain genes shouldn't be the end all be all of what genes are made in the future. I don't like flaunt/flair, but I'm not going to start suggesting any gene like them shouldn't exist.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
Dragons are magical creatures. Making them look like they're using magic is a feature, not a bug. Also, the nice thing about genes -- especially tertiaries -- is that if you don't like them, you don't have to use them. No support.
Dragons are magical creatures. Making them look like they're using magic is a feature, not a bug. Also, the nice thing about genes -- especially tertiaries -- is that if you don't like them, you don't have to use them. No support.
[quote name="Osteoderm" date="2024-03-24 18:16:54" ] Support. I wouldn't call the floating fest genes lazy, but I do agree that they don't add much to the dragon and don't look like an actual part of it. I think creating apparel-like genes for ancients creates an awkward situation due to this. I'd rather leave the apparel to the moderns rather than try to make pseudo-apparel for ancients. I would much prefer fest genes that are an actual extension of the dragon rather than just floating magical effects. I also feel that the floating genes clash pretty badly with skins/accents, moreso than most other line-breaking terts. [/quote] Support for the same reasons. The pseudo-apparel style isn't cohesive with the rest of the dragon. It's just some standard shapes moved around slightly rather than unique art per breed
Osteoderm wrote on 2024-03-24 18:16:54:

Support for the same reasons. The pseudo-apparel style isn't cohesive with the rest of the dragon. It's just some standard shapes moved around slightly rather than unique art per breed
sBdLZtA.png
No support. The elemental festival terts are some of my favorite genes in the game. I hope we do get some sort of water and or bubble tert for Wavecrest [emoji=ridgeback star size=1]
No support. The elemental festival terts are some of my favorite genes in the game. I hope we do get some sort of water and or bubble tert for Wavecrest
No support. I definitely agree we could have more "unique" genes, but these are fest-only genes for ancients who have no clothes.

I'm sure next year the devs have some fresh ideas, but let's wait until May so we can see Nature's.
No support. I definitely agree we could have more "unique" genes, but these are fest-only genes for ancients who have no clothes.

I'm sure next year the devs have some fresh ideas, but let's wait until May so we can see Nature's.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
No support. These floating aura genes are game changers for a lot of color combinations.
No support. These floating aura genes are game changers for a lot of color combinations.
siggy.png
1 2 3