Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | No more just floating aura fest genes
1 2 3
The fest genes that are just auras floating around the dragon are... kinda boring and uncreative. They (mostly) look nice but they don't really add much to the dragon itself, they just make them appear to be using magic [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=22&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=19&tertgene=209&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=fe305432043c6abb9531e5bbf0601d7a6c8c28de&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=24&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=19&tertgene=244&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=9938ff49941dd654e422be25dcca11f73e184aa0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=18&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=19&tertgene=273&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=195e43bec3e373b25c0f396cf03d9b27b038c7b1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=23&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=19&tertgene=194&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=8b83a76ac2a2c25e9c9f84ac81c223be21be91a5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=21&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=19&tertgene=170&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=0ee133d764ea71a916bfb9ad2546be14441834fd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] They don't even seem to be genetic physical features. They are just like... effects (ALSO Mistral looks just like Wraith) So I really hope that Wavecrest will not be just floating water and bubbles. Give the dragon fins and gills or something
The fest genes that are just auras floating around the dragon are... kinda boring and uncreative. They (mostly) look nice but they don't really add much to the dragon itself, they just make them appear to be using magic
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=22&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=19&tertgene=209&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=fe305432043c6abb9531e5bbf0601d7a6c8c28de&dummyext=prev.pngdragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=24&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=19&tertgene=244&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=9938ff49941dd654e422be25dcca11f73e184aa0&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=18&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=19&tertgene=273&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=195e43bec3e373b25c0f396cf03d9b27b038c7b1&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=23&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=19&tertgene=194&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=8b83a76ac2a2c25e9c9f84ac81c223be21be91a5&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=21&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=19&tertgene=170&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=0ee133d764ea71a916bfb9ad2546be14441834fd&dummyext=prev.png
They don't even seem to be genetic physical features. They are just like... effects (ALSO Mistral looks just like Wraith)

So I really hope that Wavecrest will not be just floating water and bubbles. Give the dragon fins and gills or something
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
I mean… that's your opinion, and you're welcome to it, of course, but there are plenty of people who like the floating auras since they mimic apparel (which Ancients can't wear), too.

I like some of them but not others; I don't think "floating aura" is what makes me like or dislike a fest gene, so I personally would welcome more of them if that's the direction the devs decide to go; likewise, some of the genes that modify the body got a lot of hate and backlash (like Riot, which I personally love but which got a lot of hate threads when it came out).
I mean… that's your opinion, and you're welcome to it, of course, but there are plenty of people who like the floating auras since they mimic apparel (which Ancients can't wear), too.

I like some of them but not others; I don't think "floating aura" is what makes me like or dislike a fest gene, so I personally would welcome more of them if that's the direction the devs decide to go; likewise, some of the genes that modify the body got a lot of hate and backlash (like Riot, which I personally love but which got a lot of hate threads when it came out).
They are genes that cause an "effect" feature.

This was intentionally designed, because Ancients are otherwise left out when it comes to the Festival apparel that is released yearly.
This is their version of Fest apparel.
They are genes that cause an "effect" feature.

This was intentionally designed, because Ancients are otherwise left out when it comes to the Festival apparel that is released yearly.
This is their version of Fest apparel.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I like them and wouldn't want to see them stopped.
I like them and wouldn't want to see them stopped.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
they are not uncreative, and there is nothing wrong with this. this is entirely a matter of personal preference. i love the floating genes, and i hope that there is more.
they are not uncreative, and there is nothing wrong with this. this is entirely a matter of personal preference. i love the floating genes, and i hope that there is more.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Moderns also has genes such as Sparkle and Firefly. I’m also quite meh about a majority, but that’s the thing. It’s purely subjective. Just because we don’t like them doesn’t mean the devs should stop making them. There’s definitely people who enjoy these. No support.
Moderns also has genes such as Sparkle and Firefly. I’m also quite meh about a majority, but that’s the thing. It’s purely subjective. Just because we don’t like them doesn’t mean the devs should stop making them. There’s definitely people who enjoy these. No support.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
i just wish they'd take multi gaze into consideration ever
i just wish they'd take multi gaze into consideration ever
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
I kind of assumed that was supposed to be the entire theme and purpose of them. It would be weird if one of them suddenly wasn't like that.
I kind of assumed that was supposed to be the entire theme and purpose of them. It would be weird if one of them suddenly wasn't like that.
21402.png
I wish it just was consistent XD having these grand floating representations off the elements was so fun and then suddenly we got measly flesh wings on one off then
I wish it just was consistent XD having these grand floating representations off the elements was so fun and then suddenly we got measly flesh wings on one off then
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
The fest genes are basically Tert Savers with the way they work now so i have to say that if anything, i want them to continue to be like this. And they're technically "free" genes as long as you do even casual fest grinding so they arguably already meet a good "looks unique for the effort to obtain them" ratio as well. which is more than i can sometimes say for smirch
The fest genes are basically Tert Savers with the way they work now so i have to say that if anything, i want them to continue to be like this. And they're technically "free" genes as long as you do even casual fest grinding so they arguably already meet a good "looks unique for the effort to obtain them" ratio as well. which is more than i can sometimes say for smirch
1 2 3