Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Me too...
1 2 3 4
[quote name="CocoatheRainWing" date="2024-03-24 21:40:48" ] I really hope the nature snake is a whip snake. Judgemental shoelace my beloved [/quote] Omg yesss, I literally could not think of a better snake for the Nature fest familiar
CocoatheRainWing wrote on 2024-03-24 21:40:48:
I really hope the nature snake is a whip snake. Judgemental shoelace my beloved

Omg yesss, I literally could not think of a better snake for the Nature fest familiar
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
a toss up between the light and wind omes for me. pretty
a toss up between the light and wind omes for me. pretty
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@Senya The flowers are actually pre-determined, since they are the birth flowers for each month. Water will be either daisy or sweet pea (most likely daisy) and Nature will be either lily-of-the-valley or hawthorne.
@Senya The flowers are actually pre-determined, since they are the birth flowers for each month. Water will be either daisy or sweet pea (most likely daisy) and Nature will be either lily-of-the-valley or hawthorne.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel I was probably looking at a different resource for them then - I knew that they were birth flowers, but the one I looked at had a few different ones listed. It had Daisy & Hawthorn right but listed the alternatives as Tulip and Lily, respectively. I must have looked at the list you linked sometime in the past because I do vaguely remember seeing Lily of the Valley and thinking that would make a great pair with a snake.
@mithrel I was probably looking at a different resource for them then - I knew that they were birth flowers, but the one I looked at had a few different ones listed. It had Daisy & Hawthorn right but listed the alternatives as Tulip and Lily, respectively. I must have looked at the list you linked sometime in the past because I do vaguely remember seeing Lily of the Valley and thinking that would make a great pair with a snake.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
[item=Aster of Starfall] I guess I’m biased, but my favorite has gotta be the Aster. Those colors! That shape! It just looks harmonious, I like it a lot. It’s hard to argue with how elegant the Rose of Brightshine looks too, and the Snowdrop of Crystalline is just adorable. I’ve been enjoying the snakes so far.
Aster of Starfall
I guess I’m biased, but my favorite has gotta be the Aster. Those colors! That shape! It just looks harmonious, I like it a lot.

It’s hard to argue with how elegant the Rose of Brightshine looks too, and the Snowdrop of Crystalline is just adorable. I’ve been enjoying the snakes so far.
sEBxtxA.png thDLJf3.png eGiN2Xv.png
My favorite is Violet of Trickmurk - I'm a colubrid person and I love asian rat snakes so a VBB is always going to be a top pick.

My pick for Water would be a tentacled snake, and vine snake for Nature (same as the "whip snake" mentioned earlier, ugh common names). I wouldn't be surprised nor necessarily upset if an elephant trunk snake and anaconda were picked, but I think the tentacled and vine have more unique features to make an FR familiar out of.
My favorite is Violet of Trickmurk - I'm a colubrid person and I love asian rat snakes so a VBB is always going to be a top pick.

My pick for Water would be a tentacled snake, and vine snake for Nature (same as the "whip snake" mentioned earlier, ugh common names). I wouldn't be surprised nor necessarily upset if an elephant trunk snake and anaconda were picked, but I think the tentacled and vine have more unique features to make an FR familiar out of.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
im extremely in love with all of them as a snake enthusiast, but i'm extra partial to the ice one because it looks like one of my snakes. it's obviously not exact, but close enough to make me go !! thats my boy!! [emoji=heart size=1] [URL=https://imgbox.com/TySOlugo][IMG]https://images2.imgbox.com/8d/e4/TySOlugo_o.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=https://imgbox.com/8hIYGegU][IMG]https://images2.imgbox.com/95/dd/8hIYGegU_o.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/54527.png[/img] i'm also a big fan of light and shadow's. i'm definitely a python guy so light's is very appealing, and a VBB is a dream snake if i ever get into a position to own one. im hoping for a krait for water! nature can go in a lot of directions i think, but water's gotta be a sea snake of some kind and kraits are the most recognizable to me personally. particularly blue kraits & red-headed kraits.
im extremely in love with all of them as a snake enthusiast, but i'm extra partial to the ice one because it looks like one of my snakes. it's obviously not exact, but close enough to make me go !! thats my boy!!
TySOlugo_o.jpg 8hIYGegU_o.jpg
54527.png
i'm also a big fan of light and shadow's. i'm definitely a python guy so light's is very appealing, and a VBB is a dream snake if i ever get into a position to own one.

im hoping for a krait for water! nature can go in a lot of directions i think, but water's gotta be a sea snake of some kind and kraits are the most recognizable to me personally. particularly blue kraits & red-headed kraits.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
i think i still like light's best! my girlfriend's name is rose and she has a snake (corn snake, not a boa, but still) :) but i also really like this little garter-looking one that wind got
i think i still like light's best! my girlfriend's name is rose and she has a snake (corn snake, not a boa, but still) :) but i also really like this little garter-looking one that wind got
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
Hognose best snek [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [item=peony of rockbreaker] if people wonder which one is a hognose. Hognose snakes are adorable and play dead rather than bite, how can you not like a Shakespeare rope???
Hognose best snek

Peony of Rockbreaker
if people wonder which one is a hognose.

Hognose snakes are adorable and play dead rather than bite, how can you not like a Shakespeare rope???
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
My favorite is the starfall one because asters are my favorite flower, but the trickmurk one is super cute!!
My favorite is the starfall one because asters are my favorite flower, but the trickmurk one is super cute!!
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
1 2 3 4