Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3145 3146 3147 3148 3149 ... 3163 3164
@ScrimmedShaws You can make a pinglist by clicking the [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/forum/forum-button-pinglists.png[/img] icon at the top of the forums. From there you can manage any pinglists you own. You can add yourself to a pinglist by clicking on the widget of the pinglist you want to join then clicking 'subscribe' in the top corner: [pinglist=24846]
@ScrimmedShaws You can make a pinglist by clicking the forum-button-pinglists.png icon at the top of the forums. From there you can manage any pinglists you own.
You can add yourself to a pinglist by clicking on the widget of the pinglist you want to join then clicking 'subscribe' in the top corner: [pinglist=24846]
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I'm having a really hard time knowing what to keep and what to sell. I'm usually a hardcore hoarder in games but I don't know if that's serving me in this one. It's starting to get out of hand. I am especially wondering about items with uses and familiars. Am I better off hoarding these (and bonding with, in the case of familiars) or selling everything I can get my hands on? I am having trouble making money so my gut says to start selling but then I'm like what about when I need it later? Any advice on inventory management appreciated!
I'm having a really hard time knowing what to keep and what to sell. I'm usually a hardcore hoarder in games but I don't know if that's serving me in this one. It's starting to get out of hand. I am especially wondering about items with uses and familiars. Am I better off hoarding these (and bonding with, in the case of familiars) or selling everything I can get my hands on? I am having trouble making money so my gut says to start selling but then I'm like what about when I need it later? Any advice on inventory management appreciated!
@zwiloh There's a dropdown in the Hoard sort menu in the middle on the second row: Used in Feature. If you select "None," that will filter out all the Swipp/Baldwin/etc. items, so you can sell the ones that come up.

NB: It includes non-current holiday items as not having uses, i.e. any fest currency besides Messenger's Scrolls.
@zwiloh There's a dropdown in the Hoard sort menu in the middle on the second row: Used in Feature. If you select "None," that will filter out all the Swipp/Baldwin/etc. items, so you can sell the ones that come up.

NB: It includes non-current holiday items as not having uses, i.e. any fest currency besides Messenger's Scrolls.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
what's the best coli venue(s) for mistral jam right now? there was a thread for it but I can't find it at the moment. thanks!

edit; thanks for the answers! :)
what's the best coli venue(s) for mistral jam right now? there was a thread for it but I can't find it at the moment. thanks!

edit; thanks for the answers! :)
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
@WebstickKitten

Maki's Festival Guide
@WebstickKitten

Maki's Festival Guide
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
back in here once more hello hello.

are the chances to find eggs during festivals higher?

additionally, if festivals are vaguely-ish once a month, is there an empty month where no festival takes place? or are the 11 spaced out so that they all get an equal amount of time between eachother
back in here once more hello hello.

are the chances to find eggs during festivals higher?

additionally, if festivals are vaguely-ish once a month, is there an empty month where no festival takes place? or are the 11 spaced out so that they all get an equal amount of time between eachother
Niko • He/Him • college student, casual player
LF: S.D.O.S (f.coatl), Handful of Dust (m.spiral)
@ScrimmedShaws
there is no boosted drop rate for eggs during fests, no

since december is already so packed with holidays irl, there is no elemental festival that month - in its place is night of the nocturne, a 2 week long event with a much larger variety of items to get including various mimic familiars and nocturne eggs/scrolls
@ScrimmedShaws
there is no boosted drop rate for eggs during fests, no

since december is already so packed with holidays irl, there is no elemental festival that month - in its place is night of the nocturne, a 2 week long event with a much larger variety of items to get including various mimic familiars and nocturne eggs/scrolls
unknown.png
@scrimmedshaws
no; eggs still have the same drop rate no matter what time it is, people are just in coli more often during fests so eggs get found more often.

in December there is no Flight Festival and instead we have Night of the Nocturne.

(edit: ninja'd!)
@scrimmedshaws
no; eggs still have the same drop rate no matter what time it is, people are just in coli more often during fests so eggs get found more often.

in December there is no Flight Festival and instead we have Night of the Nocturne.

(edit: ninja'd!)
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@WebstickKitten I’d like to note in the Game Database (3rd option from the bottom of Library) If you search any festival currency (Eg. Messenger’s scrolls) the comments page almost always has either the best venue or a full rundown of how many creatures drop it in every single venue, it’s a bit of an info dump but it’s very helpful! :D
@WebstickKitten I’d like to note in the Game Database (3rd option from the bottom of Library) If you search any festival currency (Eg. Messenger’s scrolls) the comments page almost always has either the best venue or a full rundown of how many creatures drop it in every single venue, it’s a bit of an info dump but it’s very helpful! :D
IMG-7661.png
IMG-7666.png
IMG-7679.png
You can call me Een or Ene!

____I’m subbed to all threads I make!

IMG-7708.png

IMG-7665.png
IMG-7663.png
IMG-7683.png
Is it frowned upon to comment on an old suggestion forum thread? The thread is 4 or 5 months old, but it is the most recent suggestion I can find about the subject (without me making a new one, which I do not feel like doing)
Is it frowned upon to comment on an old suggestion forum thread? The thread is 4 or 5 months old, but it is the most recent suggestion I can find about the subject (without me making a new one, which I do not feel like doing)
w8o0xW1.png 8JZqDyD.png
SQXwQvB.png
oAF3DvH.png
fYjKMys.png
gLPfXzx.png
8Pp6XGI.png
oW52XaK.png
N5w86O0.png
Free-ish Dragons!
tBfnr5I.png
1 2 ... 3145 3146 3147 3148 3149 ... 3163 3164