Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you exalt immediately or wait for-
1 2 3
Unless it's a push week, I'll exalt my fodder on Saturdays.
Unless it's a push week, I'll exalt my fodder on Saturdays.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
We immediately exalt because we're impatient and don't like looking at fodder for so long
We immediately exalt because we're impatient and don't like looking at fodder for so long
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
I ended up with a surplus of fodder for notn. I don't coli much outside of that so I have a bunch of them sitting in the hibden. During festivals, I'll level up one dragon and exalt. I'll try to match at least one bonus trait if I can.
I ended up with a surplus of fodder for notn. I don't coli much outside of that so I have a bunch of them sitting in the hibden. During festivals, I'll level up one dragon and exalt. I'll try to match at least one bonus trait if I can.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
yeet
said as someone who's not involved in dom and only hatches gen1s, but I'll exalt them immediately if I don't like the colors
yeet
said as someone who's not involved in dom and only hatches gen1s, but I'll exalt them immediately if I don't like the colors
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
It depends! Sometimes I try to, especially if the pushing flight is already giving a hefty payout. I've started breeding a lot of my own fodder though, so I'm a little more limited on what bonuses are available
It depends! Sometimes I try to, especially if the pushing flight is already giving a hefty payout. I've started breeding a lot of my own fodder though, so I'm a little more limited on what bonuses are available
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
1 2 3