Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you exalt immediately or wait for-
1 2 3
Exalt bonuses. I have been saving all of my fodder until they fit 1 of the exalt bonuses. Is it worth it? I want moneyz but I want extra moneyz
Exalt bonuses. I have been saving all of my fodder until they fit 1 of the exalt bonuses. Is it worth it? I want moneyz but I want extra moneyz
t4yhov0.pngPiAyg8i.pngevIwcId.png
When my own flight pushes, I'll normally wait for the bonus to come up to exalt my prelevels, but on Saturday, I'll exalt whatever I have left.

If I'm contributing to another flight's push, then I'll send whatever matches the bonuses, unless I have none that match on any given day. In which case, I'll send a couple random ones so I can get the daily badges most flights have.

Since I only exalt personally when my own flight is pushing, it's worth waiting until the end of week and getting whatever bonuses come up. But I wouldn't bother waiting indefinitely.
When my own flight pushes, I'll normally wait for the bonus to come up to exalt my prelevels, but on Saturday, I'll exalt whatever I have left.

If I'm contributing to another flight's push, then I'll send whatever matches the bonuses, unless I have none that match on any given day. In which case, I'll send a couple random ones so I can get the daily badges most flights have.

Since I only exalt personally when my own flight is pushing, it's worth waiting until the end of week and getting whatever bonuses come up. But I wouldn't bother waiting indefinitely.

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
It depends on how quickly I need the money and how much I feel like coli-ing.

I mostly don't have preleveled fodder. I buy hatchlings (for highest profit margins) and den them immediately. Once they come out of the den, they need to be leveled/exalted asap so I have room for hatching nests and buying more fodder. So, if I need money or I'm in a coli mood but don't have anyone matching the exalt bonus, I may pull some out to train & exalt anyway.
It depends on how quickly I need the money and how much I feel like coli-ing.

I mostly don't have preleveled fodder. I buy hatchlings (for highest profit margins) and den them immediately. Once they come out of the den, they need to be leveled/exalted asap so I have room for hatching nests and buying more fodder. So, if I need money or I'm in a coli mood but don't have anyone matching the exalt bonus, I may pull some out to train & exalt anyway.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
exalt right away. i dont store fodder to later be exalted because i dont have enough room in my hibden for it </3
exalt right away. i dont store fodder to later be exalted because i dont have enough room in my hibden for it </3
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
Exalt right away. As soon as they're adults and I get around to leveling them, I ship them out immediately. I really don't have room to be picky about waiting for bonuses - I basically only have room for my growing fodder + maybe a few days worth of adults I haven't gotten to yet.
Exalt right away. As soon as they're adults and I get around to leveling them, I ship them out immediately. I really don't have room to be picky about waiting for bonuses - I basically only have room for my growing fodder + maybe a few days worth of adults I haven't gotten to yet.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
I exalt right away. I only hold for extra gems if I'm selling to pushing flights.
I exalt right away. I only hold for extra gems if I'm selling to pushing flights.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I wait for in-flight pushes to exalt
I wait for in-flight pushes to exalt
sh5xjiu.png ca4nyRv.png mtHAEL4.png UawspVz.pngwh3Tiip.png
5UOgzI3.png 8GgdVkW.png uOsoNEC.png PnAMpIx.pngVITvCqN.png
I only exalt preleveled fodder when Wind is pushing and I exalt them all at once.

but my day to day exalting, I filter my hibden by the bonuses and pull those out first; I only train non-bonus dragons if I run out of bonus ones.
I only exalt preleveled fodder when Wind is pushing and I exalt them all at once.

but my day to day exalting, I filter my hibden by the bonuses and pull those out first; I only train non-bonus dragons if I run out of bonus ones.
i dont have the patience to wait and my brain feels like its more efficient to have a constant source of income. the biggest thing though is i HATE feeding fodder and i usually hatch my own, hibernate them and pull them out when i feel like coli, so they're always on hibden cooldown when theyre ready to exalt and their fate is pretty much sealed at that point lol
i dont have the patience to wait and my brain feels like its more efficient to have a constant source of income. the biggest thing though is i HATE feeding fodder and i usually hatch my own, hibernate them and pull them out when i feel like coli, so they're always on hibden cooldown when theyre ready to exalt and their fate is pretty much sealed at that point lol
41843275_ytJQXoJkCdDluNC.gif 50221587_YyoaV7Z4CZmRkM9.png 50223074_BRoyLnKxMgfEg9k.gif 41938062_Q6XLf4QimZ6iVNy.png 50221275_Zuc2vPFXx3rvtdx.gif
Depends on if my flight's pushing or if i like a particular out of flight raffle. If those are then I can get uh pretty into it. if not i'll wait for bonus's(since i like maxxing income but also make lil space for my constant nest hatching). I also have to level em when thay come out so i do like it since its only a little coli(and my wrist thanks me).
Depends on if my flight's pushing or if i like a particular out of flight raffle. If those are then I can get uh pretty into it. if not i'll wait for bonus's(since i like maxxing income but also make lil space for my constant nest hatching). I also have to level em when thay come out so i do like it since its only a little coli(and my wrist thanks me).
1 2 3