Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WHAT are the chances of this hatch?!?
1 2 3 4
Whoa- congrats! No clue on the luck except stupid rare!

The fact that they actually are good colors for Nature Primal is cool too- like imagine if you got hit with that luck on like... XXX Pink or something. That'd just be cruel. ...I am surprised they got the exact same colors too since your pair doesn't look like it'd guarantee that.

....Also I am very amused that your first instinct for math probabilities was to call upon Lightning flight.
Whoa- congrats! No clue on the luck except stupid rare!

The fact that they actually are good colors for Nature Primal is cool too- like imagine if you got hit with that luck on like... XXX Pink or something. That'd just be cruel. ...I am surprised they got the exact same colors too since your pair doesn't look like it'd guarantee that.

....Also I am very amused that your first instinct for math probabilities was to call upon Lightning flight.
x72ysXo.png
@collude a long long time ago, I had a nest hatch, and some of the numbers were separated by 1 value. So it was like 90301, 90303 and 90305. (NOT EXACT NUMBERS JUST AN EXAMPLE).

It turned out 90302 and 90304 belonged to a nest that hatched in the Viridian Labyrinth... I think we must've hatched our nests at the exact same time???

It was pretty wild. I didn't keep any of em though. Unfortunately, ;w;
@collude a long long time ago, I had a nest hatch, and some of the numbers were separated by 1 value. So it was like 90301, 90303 and 90305. (NOT EXACT NUMBERS JUST AN EXAMPLE).

It turned out 90302 and 90304 belonged to a nest that hatched in the Viridian Labyrinth... I think we must've hatched our nests at the exact same time???

It was pretty wild. I didn't keep any of em though. Unfortunately, ;w;
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
It's incredibly low. I have two fodders sitting in my lair that i sniped off the AH- they both have primal eyes too. from the same litter too, so they are also like your dragons here! however i didn't hatch them myself, i just didn't want to see this rare anomaly exalted. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47313027][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/473131/47313027_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47313028][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/473131/47313028_350.png[/img][/url] I think each hatch has a 0.5% chance to be primal, so you have to roll that twice! you got very lucky!
It's incredibly low. I have two fodders sitting in my lair that i sniped off the AH- they both have primal eyes too. from the same litter too, so they are also like your dragons here! however i didn't hatch them myself, i just didn't want to see this rare anomaly exalted.
47313027_350.png
47313028_350.png
I think each hatch has a 0.5% chance to be primal, so you have to roll that twice! you got very lucky!
xulc4O8.png
i got a multigaze and primal in the same nest once before
i got a multigaze and primal in the same nest once before
9LyXonv.png asher | he/him | fr+3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
They are gorgeous little veils and their colors go so perfectly with the eyes!! The lore possibilities are endless [emoji=auraboa love size=1]
They are gorgeous little veils and their colors go so perfectly with the eyes!! The lore possibilities are endless
Not only that, but they both have the same colors! There was a 50/50 chance at one of two colors, so for both to get the same as well as the primal eyes and being the same gender is pretty interesting. They are identical twins.

Really cool!
Not only that, but they both have the same colors! There was a 50/50 chance at one of two colors, so for both to get the same as well as the primal eyes and being the same gender is pretty interesting. They are identical twins.

Really cool!
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Oh yeah if you count the colors and genders matching that's another 1/16 factor!
Oh yeah if you count the colors and genders matching that's another 1/16 factor!
they/them
@Teletraan, @Scarfsickle, @Gemmi, @neocardinia, I sadly don't have the time, energy, or inspiration to write lore at the moment. Being super busy, in (chronic) pain and tired has put a serious damper on my creativity. Heck, I still have my og dragons needing lore! (It's all in my head... somewhere... I swear. xD)

And to everyone else who has posted here, thank-you all so very much for your math skills and kind comments! I very much appreciate it. ^w^
@Teletraan, @Scarfsickle, @Gemmi, @neocardinia, I sadly don't have the time, energy, or inspiration to write lore at the moment. Being super busy, in (chronic) pain and tired has put a serious damper on my creativity. Heck, I still have my og dragons needing lore! (It's all in my head... somewhere... I swear. xD)

And to everyone else who has posted here, thank-you all so very much for your math skills and kind comments! I very much appreciate it. ^w^

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
[quote name="Myrtana" date="2024-03-24 19:06:41" ] I sadly don't have the time, energy, or inspiration to write lore at the moment. Being super busy, in (chronic) pain and tired has put a serious damper on my creativity. Heck, I still have my og dragons needing lore! (It's all in my head... somewhere... I swear. xD) And to everyone else who has posted here, thank-you all so very much for your math skills and kind comments! I very much appreciate it. ^w^ [/quote] Oof, that's sounds terrible! It seems as if the site itself took pity on you and gave you such an awesome hatch duo!
Myrtana wrote on 2024-03-24 19:06:41:
I sadly don't have the time, energy, or inspiration to write lore at the moment. Being super busy, in (chronic) pain and tired has put a serious damper on my creativity. Heck, I still have my og dragons needing lore! (It's all in my head... somewhere... I swear. xD)

Oof, that's sounds terrible!

It seems as if the site itself took pity on you and gave you such an awesome hatch duo!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
I can't do the math but I do know that it adds up! Such an awesome hatch!
I can't do the math but I do know that it adds up! Such an awesome hatch!
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png