Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do people read lore?
1 2
I do my best to!

Ironically I read more of other people's lore, than I do the canon lore of the site ;;;;

Sometimes, if its SUPER long, i'll skim, but if it's just a few paragraphs, i already finished reading it ;w;w;w;
I do my best to!

Ironically I read more of other people's lore, than I do the canon lore of the site ;;;;

Sometimes, if its SUPER long, i'll skim, but if it's just a few paragraphs, i already finished reading it ;w;w;w;
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
Yes! I love reading lore and it always impresses me when I see fully written lore with stories on every dragon. It's a big inspiration and I hope my lair can be like that.
Yes! I love reading lore and it always impresses me when I see fully written lore with stories on every dragon. It's a big inspiration and I hope my lair can be like that.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Sometimes! Takes focus to do it, so I'm not always stopping around to go read through someone's lore, but the fancy will occasionally strike me. And I know more people around me read lore, because I get the occasional comment on my own (which always makes my day)!
Sometimes! Takes focus to do it, so I'm not always stopping around to go read through someone's lore, but the fancy will occasionally strike me. And I know more people around me read lore, because I get the occasional comment on my own (which always makes my day)!
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Lore is the only reason I've stayed on this site at all lmao

I love reading other peoples' lore tho, even if I'm a bit of a lurker about it :')
Lore is the only reason I've stayed on this site at all lmao

I love reading other peoples' lore tho, even if I'm a bit of a lurker about it :')
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Nope. I know people put a lot of effort into their lore, and are basically writing an extended fanfic across their lair, but a lot of the site lore itself just doesn't grab me, so anything people build upon that won't grab me either. I'm mostly here because I like dragons, pet/breeding games, and playing with the economy of multi-player games.
Nope. I know people put a lot of effort into their lore, and are basically writing an extended fanfic across their lair, but a lot of the site lore itself just doesn't grab me, so anything people build upon that won't grab me either. I'm mostly here because I like dragons, pet/breeding games, and playing with the economy of multi-player games.
Absolutely! Though i may skip over it if the lore is very long with many words (I usually don't have enough patience to read it all, oof).
Absolutely! Though i may skip over it if the lore is very long with many words (I usually don't have enough patience to read it all, oof).
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
I'm...kinda hoping people still read lore. I have a thread over in CC for that, along with bio updates I'm getting around to.

I don't wind up reading a lot of the AU type lore things, but all power to the people who have AU lore :D
I'm...kinda hoping people still read lore. I have a thread over in CC for that, along with bio updates I'm getting around to.

I don't wind up reading a lot of the AU type lore things, but all power to the people who have AU lore :D
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
This thread is reminding me that I really should read other people's lore more often. For all the stuff I've written for my own dragons, I often only read one or two bios in somebody else's lair.
This thread is reminding me that I really should read other people's lore more often. For all the stuff I've written for my own dragons, I often only read one or two bios in somebody else's lair.
ZincAlloy.gif
1 2