Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum Bounty Trading Post NPC
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Super support
Super support
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
SYYY2E5.png
DxCICZ1.png
WANTED:
accent lava born
9170.png
With 50 pages of support, Bea had better be added.
With 50 pages of support, Bea had better be added.
Dinoclaire101.png
super support after seeing this in your signature! occasionally i struggle with finding things to do with the coli outside of festivals and player run challenges and games, so this would be amazing!
super support after seeing this in your signature! occasionally i struggle with finding things to do with the coli outside of festivals and player run challenges and games, so this would be amazing!
-woody
-she/her
-very bisexual
-type 1 diabetic
-dragon sales
-coli grinding
0a336a4f9a312bb09aa01acd45192ada8875c8ea.png shadow.gif
Support bc I think this is super cool
Support bc I think this is super cool
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
Supporting! :D Plz give more incentives for coli grinding bc omg it's so dreary!
Supporting! :D Plz give more incentives for coli grinding bc omg it's so dreary!
YVJY8Ut.png sh5xjiu.png
uY2YPWr.png
eswSnrS.png
UeSE1vI.png
eqbW1c0.png
HJLIYn4.png
EB9jVcQ.png
SBaWSbL.png
y41plqc.png
YMPbu9R.png
Support 100%! This idea is wonderful and I know it would definitely get me to coli more! (I also love the vibes of the conceptual Bea, she's lovely!)
Support 100%! This idea is wonderful and I know it would definitely get me to coli more! (I also love the vibes of the conceptual Bea, she's lovely!)
Sale->cZytuvn.png->Skins
Support. There needs to be something added to the coli to take away from the mindlessness of it, even something small like this would give some sort of "goal" that those interested would be able to partake in.
Support. There needs to be something added to the coli to take away from the mindlessness of it, even something small like this would give some sort of "goal" that those interested would be able to partake in.
Even after all these years, this is getting so much support. Hopefully, it will happen.
Even after all these years, this is getting so much support. Hopefully, it will happen.
ZPHN6ju.png
Super support, I think there is a lot that could be done with this as a feature. Like mentioned, new rewards is always good! Its another way to gather daily treasure / loot, meaning it creates a new reason for players to be online longer 0 .0
I can't believe the thread is 3 years old now!!!

Also i love sweet Bea :>
Super support, I think there is a lot that could be done with this as a feature. Like mentioned, new rewards is always good! Its another way to gather daily treasure / loot, meaning it creates a new reason for players to be online longer 0 .0
I can't believe the thread is 3 years old now!!!

Also i love sweet Bea :>
w8o0xW1.png 8JZqDyD.png
SQXwQvB.png
oAF3DvH.png
fYjKMys.png
gLPfXzx.png
8Pp6XGI.png
oW52XaK.png
N5w86O0.png
Free-ish Dragons!
tBfnr5I.png
SUPPORT!! I love this idea! (I need that wanted poster vista, take my money gems and kidneys) EDIT: What if Bea also did trades? Like, where coliseum loot would usually be useless you could trade maybe a certain amount of loot for a familiar, e.g; [item=wildwood owlet][b]x99 =[/b] [item=wildwood owl] or perhaps certain loot for certain chests, e.g; [item=reverse silkworm moth]x10[item=bluelight chipskink tail]x10 [item=satin violets]x10 = [item=broken flower pot] just a thought XD
SUPPORT!! I love this idea! (I need that wanted poster vista, take my money gems and kidneys)

EDIT:
What if Bea also did trades? Like, where coliseum loot would usually be useless you could trade maybe a certain amount of loot for a familiar, e.g;
Wildwood Owlet x99 = Wildwood Owl
or perhaps certain loot for certain chests, e.g;
Reverse Silkworm Moth x10 Bluelight Chipskink Tail x10 Satin Violets x10 = Broken Flower Pot

just a thought XD
LMLA6wg.png
MuAIaYM.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51