Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 641 642 643 644 645 ... 648 649
me: i think i identify as ace

my body: oh crap we forgot something, let's fix that now

Literally why do I have these urges for the first time in my life now. ;w;

Edit: I'm still pretty sure I'm ace though, my body is just rebelling against me.

Edit: I'm still pretty sure I'm ace though, my body is just rebelling against me.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
@romaki
ah yes, the ace-but-still-naughty vibes. I don't have them myself but I know a few aces who do. it's apparently relatively common. bodies be weird like that.
@romaki
ah yes, the ace-but-still-naughty vibes. I don't have them myself but I know a few aces who do. it's apparently relatively common. bodies be weird like that.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
i use he/him pronouns can i please stop being medically female
i use he/him pronouns can i please stop being medically female
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
To be blunt, I'm aro/ace. I've never gone out of my way to hide that from anyone. I've known for a long time that I was at least ace, but I've recently come to realise that I'm aro as well. No one who knows me is surprised, as far as I can tell.
To be blunt, I'm aro/ace. I've never gone out of my way to hide that from anyone. I've known for a long time that I was at least ace, but I've recently come to realise that I'm aro as well. No one who knows me is surprised, as far as I can tell.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
[quote name="Romaki" date="2024-03-22 09:56:23" ] me: i think i identify as ace my body: oh crap we forgot something, let's fix that now Literally why do I have these urges for the first time in my life now. ;w; Edit: I'm still pretty sure I'm ace though, my body is just rebelling against me. [/quote] I've come to terms with the fact that I'm probably closer to what the kids call "ageosexual" AKA no sexual for self, but like the idea or still feel it towards people you don't know or don't want to be with. I like just calling myself ace though, much easier. I also consider fewer things to be sexual than others. Kissing? No no, that's just affection. There's a preconception that with sexuality it's all or nothing, but like anything it's actually incredibly nuanced.
Romaki wrote on 2024-03-22 09:56:23:

I've come to terms with the fact that I'm probably closer to what the kids call "ageosexual" AKA no sexual for self, but like the idea or still feel it towards people you don't know or don't want to be with. I like just calling myself ace though, much easier.

I also consider fewer things to be sexual than others. Kissing? No no, that's just affection.

There's a preconception that with sexuality it's all or nothing, but like anything it's actually incredibly nuanced.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
@Romaki I feel with you. Like LouckyKoneko said, it's common for some ace's. Bodies are weird sometimes and it's okay. ^_^
@Romaki I feel with you. Like LouckyKoneko said, it's common for some ace's. Bodies are weird sometimes and it's okay. ^_^
6YousWl.pngLCqISMP.pngfX0bVgZ.pngsh5xjiu.pngqOI0yVu.png

"The way I see it, life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

I have been lurking here for a bit trying to figure out what I am, if anything at all. Sometimes I think I might be ace, but then I wonder if it's just that i'm not old enough to feel those kinds of things. And when it comes to gender I think maybe i'm agender or non-binary, but what if i'm just thinking that because i'm not a stereotypical girl who likes wearing skirts and dresses, having long hair and all that?

sorry if the punctuation is weird i'm not very good at knowing where to put periods.
I have been lurking here for a bit trying to figure out what I am, if anything at all. Sometimes I think I might be ace, but then I wonder if it's just that i'm not old enough to feel those kinds of things. And when it comes to gender I think maybe i'm agender or non-binary, but what if i'm just thinking that because i'm not a stereotypical girl who likes wearing skirts and dresses, having long hair and all that?

sorry if the punctuation is weird i'm not very good at knowing where to put periods.
@zipcat Hello! You're not in trouble but it was necessary to edit your post [url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004336543-Overview-Supplemental]per site rules[/url]. [quote]Do not broadcast, advertise, or otherwise highlight or call attention to your age.[/quote] Thanks!
@zipcat Hello! You're not in trouble but it was necessary to edit your post per site rules.
Quote:
Do not broadcast, advertise, or otherwise highlight or call attention to your age.

Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Fair enough thanks for telling me.
Fair enough thanks for telling me.
okay so obviously i've made posts about a maybe-crush but... i think someone else likes me. and they're another guy like, he looked for my instagram for 2 days (i don't have it), he called me at almost midnight to play roblox with me, and we were on call for 40 minutes before my mom made me get off, and the entire time we were joking around and laughing, and we've had some lengthy text conversations over the past few days only. we're in track together, but otherwise we don't have any classes together. i don't know, it's just so weird to think that someone might actually like me rather than the other way around. he's really nice and he's generally a good person to be around, so idrk what to do/feel ¯\_[emoji=coatl confused size=1]_/¯
okay so obviously i've made posts about a maybe-crush but...

i think someone else likes me. and they're another guy

like, he looked for my instagram for 2 days (i don't have it), he called me at almost midnight to play roblox with me, and we were on call for 40 minutes before my mom made me get off, and the entire time we were joking around and laughing, and we've had some lengthy text conversations over the past few days only. we're in track together, but otherwise we don't have any classes together.

i don't know, it's just so weird to think that someone might actually like me rather than the other way around. he's really nice and he's generally a good person to be around, so idrk what to do/feel

¯\__/¯
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
1 2 ... 641 642 643 644 645 ... 648 649