Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mistral Gene is Absolutely Gorgeous
1 2 3
It's so perfect,, not too much of it, perfect amount of wispiness, displays the tert color well, drawn to perfection, I am beside myself it turned out excellent! Very ethereal,,

I don't have many Undertides or Banescales but I might have to grab some to use Mistral!

What are your thoughts on Mistral? Where would you rank it against the other fest genes?
It's so perfect,, not too much of it, perfect amount of wispiness, displays the tert color well, drawn to perfection, I am beside myself it turned out excellent! Very ethereal,,

I don't have many Undertides or Banescales but I might have to grab some to use Mistral!

What are your thoughts on Mistral? Where would you rank it against the other fest genes?
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
I like it! Nice and simple, and I think it can be used pretty easily. I especially like it on banescales, it's like wraith but without the markings on the body ^^; Poor man's wraith ahah
I like it! Nice and simple, and I think it can be used pretty easily. I especially like it on banescales, it's like wraith but without the markings on the body ^^; Poor man's wraith ahah
I love it!!! I hope more breeds get in the future as well!
I love it!!! I hope more breeds get in the future as well!
__________________69065274.png FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
rix3ppo.png
co3WWXY.png
lAvpyOQ.png
69065273.png
I think it's great! Only problem is my not having enough of the right breeds lmao.
I think it's great! Only problem is my not having enough of the right breeds lmao.
Hey, I'm Kabet!
He/They/Any

Wishlist
It's perfect, exactly what I was wanting out of Mistral.

My only disappointment with it is not having enough dragons I want to change to it. I'd cleared out a lot of my old extra banes and the ones I do have I like as is with their wraith. :(
It's perfect, exactly what I was wanting out of Mistral.

My only disappointment with it is not having enough dragons I want to change to it. I'd cleared out a lot of my old extra banes and the ones I do have I like as is with their wraith. :(
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
its the exact gene ive been looking for! im so excited to try it out on some projects.
its the exact gene ive been looking for! im so excited to try it out on some projects.
ACDRIpg.png
TO5f5vS.png
gVI5OAO.png
LTm7UbO.png

mlHpBMC.png
Y3tHz6g.png
rix3ppo.png
plague.gif
"can we buy wraith"
"no, we have wraith at home"

/pos because I enjoy having a cheap alternative to a gem gene
"can we buy wraith"
"no, we have wraith at home"

/pos because I enjoy having a cheap alternative to a gem gene
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
it being less busy than wraith helps its case tbh!! on top of being more affordable
it being less busy than wraith helps its case tbh!! on top of being more affordable
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
Yea I think it looks good though I only have one Banescale and one Undertide both who I like as is lol so I probably wont use it at all
Yea I think it looks good though I only have one Banescale and one Undertide both who I like as is lol so I probably wont use it at all
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
Yeah it looks amazing! But I don't own many banescales or undertides. I kinda hope as the new fest year rolls around in June we'll see an expansion of fest genes on other breeds. I can dream. lol
Yeah it looks amazing! But I don't own many banescales or undertides. I kinda hope as the new fest year rolls around in June we'll see an expansion of fest genes on other breeds. I can dream. lol
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
1 2 3