Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 201 202
I somehow got 2 more 100x battles. I lost one and won one, so I'm at about what I was before. this is the most 100x I have ever gotten. never gotten a 333x but that's a bit too much pressure lol
I somehow got 2 more 100x battles. I lost one and won one, so I'm at about what I was before. this is the most 100x I have ever gotten. never gotten a 333x but that's a bit too much pressure lol
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
update on fizzbangs; they also make great fireworks for any mirror match squid parties. finally got a mirror where we just vibed to test it out. sucked it was tricolor but it was nice for a change. the one person who kept sniping everyone with trizooka just made it funnier ngl
update on fizzbangs; they also make great fireworks for any mirror match squid parties. finally got a mirror where we just vibed to test it out. sucked it was tricolor but it was nice for a change. the one person who kept sniping everyone with trizooka just made it funnier ngl
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
congrats to my fellow members of team keyboard! my first splatfest win in forever!
congrats to my fellow members of team keyboard! my first splatfest win in forever!
hZC4vWt.gif3kRmks1.pngTkQY47D.png aXbaYIT.png5zPzNgV.pngUZEDcoo.pngGfZIqX9.pngJzUZHeP.pngbzEU9i1.pngTz9zkEa.pngE3sjxsi.pngygWzlbs.pngQNbfPfg.png
had my first 100x win this fest
basically settled after that LOL
played 2 tricolor games and won both of those and decided that was enough. I wish I had a friend to play with, to keep up motivation. oh well. could use that for just playing Salmon Run even. for a Salmon Runner, I don't play enough.
had my first 100x win this fest
basically settled after that LOL
played 2 tricolor games and won both of those and decided that was enough. I wish I had a friend to play with, to keep up motivation. oh well. could use that for just playing Salmon Run even. for a Salmon Runner, I don't play enough.
underbelly stays winning

they/them | +2 FR time
yeahhhh lets go team keyboard!! first win since power >:D ....sorry frye.

wasn't expecting us to get second in popularity (absolutely called guitar getting first... man im glad i didnt pick it if just for the threat of mirror matches alone) but we did good, and so did the other teams!! the new point system didn't really change much, but i guess that just means we gotta hope the next fest is a lot closer to really see how the points stack up

and ngl i quite enjoyed tricolor this time around, more than i have in quite a while
though that might be due to how often i was losing in open (only saw one 100x throughout the entire weekend and it was a loss. by like. less than 10 points.) vs the better win/lose ratio in tri.

the map felt pretty even for both sides, for the most part. nice big open space for attackers to paint, and high ground for defenders (as well as easy access to said attackers open space to also paint). and a lot of little corners and spaces to hide behind/in. or get cornered in. depended on the situation
yeahhhh lets go team keyboard!! first win since power >:D ....sorry frye.

wasn't expecting us to get second in popularity (absolutely called guitar getting first... man im glad i didnt pick it if just for the threat of mirror matches alone) but we did good, and so did the other teams!! the new point system didn't really change much, but i guess that just means we gotta hope the next fest is a lot closer to really see how the points stack up

and ngl i quite enjoyed tricolor this time around, more than i have in quite a while
though that might be due to how often i was losing in open (only saw one 100x throughout the entire weekend and it was a loss. by like. less than 10 points.) vs the better win/lose ratio in tri.

the map felt pretty even for both sides, for the most part. nice big open space for attackers to paint, and high ground for defenders (as well as easy access to said attackers open space to also paint). and a lot of little corners and spaces to hide behind/in. or get cornered in. depended on the situation
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
My first win in such a long time! Gg gang! It was a blast!
I won a 100x battle, and I feel like that's one of my greatest accomplishments
Tricolor was real fun this time around! Got a lot less mirror matches than I was expecting
My first win in such a long time! Gg gang! It was a blast!
I won a 100x battle, and I feel like that's one of my greatest accomplishments
Tricolor was real fun this time around! Got a lot less mirror matches than I was expecting
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
Well done, Team Keyboard! We did good. And everyone else, it has been fun as always.

Honestly, this Splatfest was the most fun I've had with Flounder Heights. I feel it's way nicer as a tricolour map than normal. But maybe it's given me a new appreciation for the stage as a whole. We'll see next time I get to play it normally.
Well done, Team Keyboard! We did good. And everyone else, it has been fun as always.

Honestly, this Splatfest was the most fun I've had with Flounder Heights. I feel it's way nicer as a tricolour map than normal. But maybe it's given me a new appreciation for the stage as a whole. We'll see next time I get to play it normally.
I wasn't looking forward to this fest due to it being regional, but this actually ended up being one of my favorite fests despite the disappointing 100x dc. Flounder tri color was better than I thought it would be as well. Very hyped for spring fest
I wasn't looking forward to this fest due to it being regional, but this actually ended up being one of my favorite fests despite the disappointing 100x dc. Flounder tri color was better than I thought it would be as well. Very hyped for spring fest
Dropping the boi in here Ai baby Little man [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93849440][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/938495/93849440_350.png[/img][/url]
Dropping the boi in here

Ai baby

Little man

93849440_350.png
soooo cute! are you going to give him a scroll of eternal youth?
soooo cute! are you going to give him a scroll of eternal youth?
hZC4vWt.gif3kRmks1.pngTkQY47D.png aXbaYIT.png5zPzNgV.pngUZEDcoo.pngGfZIqX9.pngJzUZHeP.pngbzEU9i1.pngTz9zkEa.pngE3sjxsi.pngygWzlbs.pngQNbfPfg.png
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 201 202