Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 205 206
Splatfest has kinda sucked so far for me. Played with a friend and our first match was a 100x and we all died in the end so we lost. Then we got a 10x and lost that too :(

in good news, we did start getting a good win streak going before i got off for the night. I also really enjoy the Fizzbang gimmick! Very nice to to have when you cant throw your sub
Splatfest has kinda sucked so far for me. Played with a friend and our first match was a 100x and we all died in the end so we lost. Then we got a 10x and lost that too :(

in good news, we did start getting a good win streak going before i got off for the night. I also really enjoy the Fizzbang gimmick! Very nice to to have when you cant throw your sub
PWSZq63.pngX1kTWpU.png92mhsTK.png
Got a 100x but someone DCed with 2:06 remaining so it didn't count :')
Got a 100x but someone DCed with 2:06 remaining so it didn't count :')
I've done good this fest but man, Shipshape and Manta in the same rota was brutal. I absoluetly hate Manta on Turf due to all the flankers, same with Shipshape
I've done good this fest but man, Shipshape and Manta in the same rota was brutal. I absoluetly hate Manta on Turf due to all the flankers, same with Shipshape
am i the only one who doesn't really "get" the purpose of fizzbangs? are they just supposed to be fun things to throw around or do they have a more important reason for existence? also this may be because i haven't really played much but i haven't seen any mirror matches so yay!
am i the only one who doesn't really "get" the purpose of fizzbangs? are they just supposed to be fun things to throw around or do they have a more important reason for existence? also this may be because i haven't really played much but i haven't seen any mirror matches so yay!
hZC4vWt.gif3kRmks1.pngTkQY47D.png aXbaYIT.png5zPzNgV.pngUZEDcoo.pngGfZIqX9.pngJzUZHeP.pngbzEU9i1.pngTz9zkEa.pngE3sjxsi.pngygWzlbs.pngQNbfPfg.png
Okay wow this one hour of trying to play the fest was miserable. Nearly all of them were losses, including a 10x.
Going to sleep in the Tilted Towers, it looks like.
Okay wow this one hour of trying to play the fest was miserable. Nearly all of them were losses, including a 10x.
Going to sleep in the Tilted Towers, it looks like.
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVLvi.gif 3dVlZc.gif pdvkxwm.png
[quote name="hylianeevee" date="2024-03-23 15:38:07" ] am i the only one who doesn't really "get" the purpose of fizzbangs? are they just supposed to be fun things to throw around or do they have a more important reason for existence? also this may be because i haven't really played much but i haven't seen any mirror matches so yay! [/quote] Pretty sure they're just mini-bombs meant to look lile fireworks.
hylianeevee wrote on 2024-03-23 15:38:07:
Pretty sure they're just mini-bombs meant to look lile fireworks.
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
they're pretty useful imo!! they don't use ink so if you need a panic bomb and ur low on ink you can throw em (but doesn't always guarantee a splat)
they're pretty useful imo!! they don't use ink so if you need a panic bomb and ur low on ink you can throw em (but doesn't always guarantee a splat)
XC93sMs.png==Nkk0jLq.png==xYQkuHQ.png

92n1dwB.png==wthFnM3.png==5hF3FGk.png

pLcovI9.png==zwkSD6b.png==05qhES2.png
fizzbangs are also good if your sub isnt a bomb! (ie beacon, point sensor etc) gives you a bit of defense and some extra ink coverage if needed [i]the spawn camping.[/i] [emoji=skull size=1]
fizzbangs are also good if your sub isnt a bomb! (ie beacon, point sensor etc)
gives you a bit of defense and some extra ink coverage if needed

the spawn camping.
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
[quote name="BlueberryBlast" date="2024-03-23 20:41:22" ] fizzbangs are also good if your sub isnt a bomb! (ie beacon, point sensor etc) gives you a bit of defense and some extra ink coverage if needed [/quote] I play a lot of weapons without bombs so it feels so good to have a poking tool
BlueberryBlast wrote on 2024-03-23 20:41:22:
fizzbangs are also good if your sub isnt a bomb! (ie beacon, point sensor etc)
gives you a bit of defense and some extra ink coverage if needed

I play a lot of weapons without bombs so it feels so good to have a poking tool
i think i understand fizzbangs more after playing today. i hope team keyboard keeps up the good work while i'm asleep! :)
i think i understand fizzbangs more after playing today. i hope team keyboard keeps up the good work while i'm asleep! :)
hZC4vWt.gif3kRmks1.pngTkQY47D.png aXbaYIT.png5zPzNgV.pngUZEDcoo.pngGfZIqX9.pngJzUZHeP.pngbzEU9i1.pngTz9zkEa.pngE3sjxsi.pngygWzlbs.pngQNbfPfg.png
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 205 206