Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Starry Cafe Art (usd/frc)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Heck yes! I love it! Don't forget to accept payment for the commission.
Heck yes! I love it! Don't forget to accept payment for the commission.
@starry cafe - OPEN

hello hello! opening up 4 slots again ^^

this is probably the last week i offer simple sketches— i havent really been feeling them/satisfied with how they turn out. i might offer something else in place of it down the line or ill bring it back every once and a while like a "flash sale."
@starry cafe - OPEN

hello hello! opening up 4 slots again ^^

this is probably the last week i offer simple sketches— i havent really been feeling them/satisfied with how they turn out. i might offer something else in place of it down the line or ill bring it back every once and a while like a "flash sale."
moonlitcrow_cicero.gif ursula | 22 | FR +0
~ art shop
~ sales thread
@moonlitcrow
User ID: 45
Type of Service: Rendered, half
Payment Type: Gems
Link to Character Valerian
Reference Art/Text: 1 2
Pose/Personality: I would love to leave the pose to you if you'd like. Valerian is an individual who is full of self-doubt, very nervous and unsure, and can have a bit of a temper. He's a follower of Tamara, goddess of mercy, and he's driven by a desire to help people. Trusts too easily. And.. Here's some other random stuff on him in case it helps. He's a D&D OC, a wildfire druid firbolg/fire genasi hybrid. Setting is modern. He's possessed by a phoenix that was trapped in a cursed ring. He's an alchemist and healer, primarily. Also, he is 10'6".
Extra: Would love a background, if you would. Would that also be okay to leave up to you? I really love artist's choice when it's an option, haha, and your stuff is gorgeous so I know I'll love whatever you do.
@moonlitcrow
User ID: 45
Type of Service: Rendered, half
Payment Type: Gems
Link to Character Valerian
Reference Art/Text: 1 2
Pose/Personality: I would love to leave the pose to you if you'd like. Valerian is an individual who is full of self-doubt, very nervous and unsure, and can have a bit of a temper. He's a follower of Tamara, goddess of mercy, and he's driven by a desire to help people. Trusts too easily. And.. Here's some other random stuff on him in case it helps. He's a D&D OC, a wildfire druid firbolg/fire genasi hybrid. Setting is modern. He's possessed by a phoenix that was trapped in a cursed ring. He's an alchemist and healer, primarily. Also, he is 10'6".
Extra: Would love a background, if you would. Would that also be okay to leave up to you? I really love artist's choice when it's an option, haha, and your stuff is gorgeous so I know I'll love whatever you do.
iYtOIWU.png
@Bear

oh gosh thank you! he looks super fun, and i love dnd ocs (im sure that's a little apparent haha)! that's totally alright to leave both to me, ill just tack on another 500g for the background if that's alright? just send a CR of 4500g and ill add you to the slots ^^
@Bear

oh gosh thank you! he looks super fun, and i love dnd ocs (im sure that's a little apparent haha)! that's totally alright to leave both to me, ill just tack on another 500g for the background if that's alright? just send a CR of 4500g and ill add you to the slots ^^
~ art shop
~ sales thread
[emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
~ art shop
~ sales thread
[font=calibri]@moonlitcrow [b]User ID:[/b] 502350 [b]Type of Service:[/b] simple sketch bust [b]Payment Type:[/b] gems! [b]Link to Character[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/9591798.vi-kohli-valentine]here[/url] [b]Reference Art/Text:[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/9591798.vi-kohli-valentine#79112571]ref[/url], [url=https://toyhou.se/9591798.vi-kohli-valentine#79104413]better hair ref here[/url] [b]Pose/Personality:[/b] any pose is okay! he's a himbo- if you know dante from dmc his personality is similar! [b]Extra:[/b] not doing the discount this time around, wanna pay u full price [emoji=heart size=1]
@moonlitcrow
User ID: 502350
Type of Service: simple sketch bust
Payment Type: gems!
Link to Character here
Reference Art/Text: ref, better hair ref here
Pose/Personality: any pose is okay! he's a himbo- if you know dante from dmc his personality is similar!
Extra: not doing the discount this time around, wanna pay u full price
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
@creedhwang

awe thank you, id love to! just send a CR and ill add you in :]
@creedhwang

awe thank you, id love to! just send a CR and ill add you in :]
~ art shop
~ sales thread
@moonlitcrow
User ID: 577584
Type of Service: fully shaded fullbody
Payment Type: gems
Link to Character judith
Reference Art/Text: could you please draw her wearing something like this ? you're more than welcome to take artistic liberties with it<3
Pose/Personality: tends to be very defensive and outwardly cold; she lives in a post-apocalyptic world and has only survived due to her fighting abilities and quick thinking. anything defensive, aggressive or intimidating would be perfect!
Extra: nothing i can think of :D thank you !!!
@moonlitcrow
User ID: 577584
Type of Service: fully shaded fullbody
Payment Type: gems
Link to Character judith
Reference Art/Text: could you please draw her wearing something like this ? you're more than welcome to take artistic liberties with it<3
Pose/Personality: tends to be very defensive and outwardly cold; she lives in a post-apocalyptic world and has only survived due to her fighting abilities and quick thinking. anything defensive, aggressive or intimidating would be perfect!
Extra: nothing i can think of :D thank you !!!
I'd like to reserve a slot and then I'll fill out my info in a little bit if that's okay! :3
I'd like to reserve a slot and then I'll fill out my info in a little bit if that's okay! :3
rNFdvrL.png Join me on Twitch!
@cryptwing
sounds great to me! w/ returning discount thatll be 2125g, youre free to send a CR!

@Jenjandi
yes of course! ill reserve one for you rn ^^
@cryptwing
sounds great to me! w/ returning discount thatll be 2125g, youre free to send a CR!

@Jenjandi
yes of course! ill reserve one for you rn ^^
~ art shop
~ sales thread
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12