Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Starry Cafe Art (usd/frc)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@decays
oooh bloodborne!! ive been meaning to play that game, they look so fun :] that should be 3750g if i did the math right, send a CR and ill add you in!
@decays
oooh bloodborne!! ive been meaning to play that game, they look so fun :] that should be 3750g if i did the math right, send a CR and ill add you in!
moonlitcrow_cicero.gif ursula | 22 | FR +0
~ art shop
~ sales thread
@moonlitcrow oh! i just edited it but i dont know if you noticed- i also added that id want a cozy background probably in like a victorian house but just anything cozy works, how much would that add onto the price?
@moonlitcrow oh! i just edited it but i dont know if you noticed- i also added that id want a cozy background probably in like a victorian house but just anything cozy works, how much would that add onto the price?
decays-snek-1.png~ tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifRodiontumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_luws6dnlGq1r27f5r.gif
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifshe/he
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_inline_mgw7wmn5up1qbs47q.giftumblr_m9h2rlBQop1rvjizy.gif
jHIZkM0.gif
decays_juistheid.gif jHIZkM0.gif
OH sorry im gonna edit it in w/ the order too but id prefer for annabelle to be w/o her wig^^
OH sorry im gonna edit it in w/ the order too but id prefer for annabelle to be w/o her wig^^
decays-snek-1.png~ tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifRodiontumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_luws6dnlGq1r27f5r.gif
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifshe/he
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_inline_mgw7wmn5up1qbs47q.giftumblr_m9h2rlBQop1rvjizy.gif
jHIZkM0.gif
decays_juistheid.gif jHIZkM0.gif
@decays
oh gosh thank you, in my head i totally swapped kt with mil, let me edit those! with the victorian background id say maybe an extra 1000g?
@decays
oh gosh thank you, in my head i totally swapped kt with mil, let me edit those! with the victorian background id say maybe an extra 1000g?
~ art shop
~ sales thread
@Jekra @Felspring
opening it up to everyone now!

felspring, if youre still interested, you can send in a CR :] id happily take 1000g as payment!
@Jekra @Felspring
opening it up to everyone now!

felspring, if youre still interested, you can send in a CR :] id happily take 1000g as payment!
~ art shop
~ sales thread
User ID: Mayzel
Type of Service: half body simple sketch ginjka
Payment Type: mixed !’ If you take eggs, I can offer two!
Link to Character this dragon
Reference Art/Text: I have a lot, but here’s the picrews ( 1 2 3 ) and his skin color is alike to Jade from Mortal Kombat 11! And his face claim is based on this man!!!
Pose/Personality: cocky, prideful and unbothered. He’s the cool cousin you have that is so cool, but shockingly very kind.
Extra: if you need more info, you can pm!!
User ID: Mayzel
Type of Service: half body simple sketch ginjka
Payment Type: mixed !’ If you take eggs, I can offer two!
Link to Character this dragon
Reference Art/Text: I have a lot, but here’s the picrews ( 1 2 3 ) and his skin color is alike to Jade from Mortal Kombat 11! And his face claim is based on this man!!!
Pose/Personality: cocky, prideful and unbothered. He’s the cool cousin you have that is so cool, but shockingly very kind.
Extra: if you need more info, you can pm!!
@moonlitcrow
User ID: Jekra 472256
Type of Service: Halfbody Sketch
Payment Type: I can pay 800g or 800kt! Whichever you'd prefer ^^
Link to Character THis girl here!
Reference Art/Text: Ref is on her profile, feel free to simplify her stuff!

Pose/Personality: Personality wise she's a bit of a goof, type to stick her tongue out with a Nyehehehe laugh
She's super patient since since a lot of the time with her job (Bounty Hunter) she'll be sat in one area for a while
Probably lands in the Chaotic Neutral alignment
Extra: If she's a bit too complex I can probably pick someone else! If you got any questions you can ofc ask ^^
@moonlitcrow
User ID: Jekra 472256
Type of Service: Halfbody Sketch
Payment Type: I can pay 800g or 800kt! Whichever you'd prefer ^^
Link to Character THis girl here!
Reference Art/Text: Ref is on her profile, feel free to simplify her stuff!

Pose/Personality: Personality wise she's a bit of a goof, type to stick her tongue out with a Nyehehehe laugh
She's super patient since since a lot of the time with her job (Bounty Hunter) she'll be sat in one area for a while
Probably lands in the Chaotic Neutral alignment
Extra: If she's a bit too complex I can probably pick someone else! If you got any questions you can ofc ask ^^
Make sure you ping Jekra and not Jerka - it happens a lot lol

rUoKR6y.png pyAp3dI.png 8w07QtP.png
iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
@Mayzel
sounds good to me! i'll still be taking eggs as payment until the end of the month ^^ with your discount it should be 680kt— so after the eggs it should be 280kt/g left!

@Jekra
she seems fun!! i'll happily take 800kt for it, send a CR and ill add you in
@Mayzel
sounds good to me! i'll still be taking eggs as payment until the end of the month ^^ with your discount it should be 680kt— so after the eggs it should be 280kt/g left!

@Jekra
she seems fun!! i'll happily take 800kt for it, send a CR and ill add you in
~ art shop
~ sales thread
got one slot open! [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
got one slot open!
~ art shop
~ sales thread
[center][emoji=star size=1][/center]