Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Starry Cafe Art (usd/frc)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
User ID: 2838
Type of Service: Full body simple sketch
Payment Type: Gems
Link to Character Reference - unfortunately, only reference I have of him (hence why I'm trying to get art). ;w;
Pose/Personality: This is Anansi - Anansi is a type of witch in a fantasy plot of mine (though they don't need wands / etc and all that to do 'magic'). That being said, Anansi is particularly gifted at being a witch - but he doesn't care!

Anansi is, above all things, loud and proud of who he is: a very gay, out-and-proud African American man who doesn't care what anyone thinks of him. He has a big heart, a kind disposition but has a hard time keeping his mouth closed when he sees hate being spread.

Given that he's not particularly gifted at magic, he sticks to his job of bar-tending! This allows him to socialize, help people through problems and be in the social scene that he loves.
Extra: I'd absolutely love if you could make him plus size like this guy? He's meant to be but the avatar maker I used doesn't allow for body type changes. Also, here is what is braids look like.

Pose ideas would be:
-Him making a drink for someone
-Him, elbow on the bar, gossiping with someone
-Him, latte in hand, talking to someone as he's walking
-Him making a heart with his hand.

But you don't have to use any of those. ^^ You're welcome to do whatever you'd like!

Let me know if there's anything else you need!
User ID: 2838
Type of Service: Full body simple sketch
Payment Type: Gems
Link to Character Reference - unfortunately, only reference I have of him (hence why I'm trying to get art). ;w;
Pose/Personality: This is Anansi - Anansi is a type of witch in a fantasy plot of mine (though they don't need wands / etc and all that to do 'magic'). That being said, Anansi is particularly gifted at being a witch - but he doesn't care!

Anansi is, above all things, loud and proud of who he is: a very gay, out-and-proud African American man who doesn't care what anyone thinks of him. He has a big heart, a kind disposition but has a hard time keeping his mouth closed when he sees hate being spread.

Given that he's not particularly gifted at magic, he sticks to his job of bar-tending! This allows him to socialize, help people through problems and be in the social scene that he loves.
Extra: I'd absolutely love if you could make him plus size like this guy? He's meant to be but the avatar maker I used doesn't allow for body type changes. Also, here is what is braids look like.

Pose ideas would be:
-Him making a drink for someone
-Him, elbow on the bar, gossiping with someone
-Him, latte in hand, talking to someone as he's walking
-Him making a heart with his hand.

But you don't have to use any of those. ^^ You're welcome to do whatever you'd like!

Let me know if there's anything else you need!
@Tempered
ooooh i love this concept! i will very happily draw him, just send a CR with payment and ill put you in the queue :D
@Tempered
ooooh i love this concept! i will very happily draw him, just send a CR with payment and ill put you in the queue :D
moonlitcrow_cicero.gif ursula | 22 | FR +0
~ art shop
~ sales thread
bump ^^
bump ^^
~ art shop
~ sales thread
[emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
~ art shop
~ sales thread
[emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
~ art shop
~ sales thread
@moonlitcrow
User ID: 502350
Type of Service: simple sketch half
Payment Type: treasure & gems
Link to Character elloria and baluji
Pose/Personality: they love eachother teehee, any poses work for them!
Extra: would the 15% vday and 15% returner count as 30%? im so bad at math ;____;
@moonlitcrow
User ID: 502350
Type of Service: simple sketch half
Payment Type: treasure & gems
Link to Character elloria and baluji
Pose/Personality: they love eachother teehee, any poses work for them!
Extra: would the 15% vday and 15% returner count as 30%? im so bad at math ;____;
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
@creedhwang
aaa theyre so cute! it would be 30% yes, so the total would be 840g/kt ^^
@creedhwang
aaa theyre so cute! it would be 30% yes, so the total would be 840g/kt ^^