Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Starry Cafe Art (usd/frc)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Jenjandi

hey! just wanted to remind you of your slot reserve
@Jenjandi

hey! just wanted to remind you of your slot reserve
moonlitcrow_cicero.gif ursula | 22 | FR +0
~ art shop
~ sales thread
@/moonlitcrow
User ID: 77809
Type of Service: Simple Sketch Fullbody (2 characters)
Payment Type: Gems
Link to Character Tec and Mal
Reference Art/Text: They are my dnd characters! Tec is a half-tabaxi monk raised in a monastery from a young age while Mal is a noble human-passing tiefling who is a warlock. The imgur links have all the refs/comms/info I have written up so far. (someday I'll actually make a toyhouse profile for them)
Pose/Personality: I'm leaving the pose up to you, but i do have some inspo images I need to finish compiling if you want that. They are in an It's Complicated™ relationship as on-again off-again boyfriends as well as Tec occasionally being Mal's bodyguard. Mal is definitely more flirty/assertive and enjoys riling up Tec, who is a bit shyer/nervous/more reserved and gets easily flustered but he does actually care about Mal. I have a bit more blurbs on their respective imgurs and hopefully some of the other comms in there help show some of their dynamic. You can also put them in whatever outfits strike your fancy!
Extra: Super excited to commission you since I love the drawing you did of my FFXIV character Tefkh'a! I missed to v-day slots, but I'm happy I can grab this slot. :3

Omg i'm so sorry this is so late, I thought I'd posted it already but found it typed up in an errant tab. xC
@/moonlitcrow
User ID: 77809
Type of Service: Simple Sketch Fullbody (2 characters)
Payment Type: Gems
Link to Character Tec and Mal
Reference Art/Text: They are my dnd characters! Tec is a half-tabaxi monk raised in a monastery from a young age while Mal is a noble human-passing tiefling who is a warlock. The imgur links have all the refs/comms/info I have written up so far. (someday I'll actually make a toyhouse profile for them)
Pose/Personality: I'm leaving the pose up to you, but i do have some inspo images I need to finish compiling if you want that. They are in an It's Complicated™ relationship as on-again off-again boyfriends as well as Tec occasionally being Mal's bodyguard. Mal is definitely more flirty/assertive and enjoys riling up Tec, who is a bit shyer/nervous/more reserved and gets easily flustered but he does actually care about Mal. I have a bit more blurbs on their respective imgurs and hopefully some of the other comms in there help show some of their dynamic. You can also put them in whatever outfits strike your fancy!
Extra: Super excited to commission you since I love the drawing you did of my FFXIV character Tefkh'a! I missed to v-day slots, but I'm happy I can grab this slot. :3

Omg i'm so sorry this is so late, I thought I'd posted it already but found it typed up in an errant tab. xC
rNFdvrL.png Join me on Twitch!
@Jenjandi

haha, you're good! happens to the best of us, ive totally done that a couple times ^^ they sound super fun though, just send a CR and ill add you in :D
@Jenjandi

haha, you're good! happens to the best of us, ive totally done that a couple times ^^ they sound super fun though, just send a CR and ill add you in :D
~ art shop
~ sales thread
finished comm for @Bear ! thank you for your patience ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/oKUsWtA.png[/img]
finished comm for @Bear ! thank you for your patience ^^

oKUsWtA.png
~ art shop
~ sales thread
Lovely! Thank you so much! I adore the mood here and the whole scene is very cool!
Lovely! Thank you so much! I adore the mood here and the whole scene is very cool!
iYtOIWU.png
comm done for @creedhwang ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/fmHTPZ1.png[/img]
comm done for @creedhwang !

fmHTPZ1.png
~ art shop
~ sales thread
WAAAAA HE LOOKS SO GOOD!!! Thank you so so much for drawing him!!!
WAAAAA HE LOOKS SO GOOD!!! Thank you so so much for drawing him!!!
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
finished comm for @cryptwing ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/YOf4nDe.png[/img]
finished comm for @cryptwing !

YOf4nDe.png
~ art shop
~ sales thread
DSDGSGDHG SHE LOOKS WONDERFUL WHOAAA !!! :0 i love how dynamic this piece is, this is literally so pretty,,, i absolutely love how you do the shading, it always looks so gorgeous !!! thank you so so much for drawing my girl, you did a fantastic job again!!<333
DSDGSGDHG SHE LOOKS WONDERFUL WHOAAA !!! :0 i love how dynamic this piece is, this is literally so pretty,,, i absolutely love how you do the shading, it always looks so gorgeous !!! thank you so so much for drawing my girl, you did a fantastic job again!!<333
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12