Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Snallygaster Dragon
1 2
oh COMPLETE support!!! i'd love to see them push the bill even more with ancients and i'd love to see something akin to a snallygaster (: more funky dragons 2k24
oh COMPLETE support!!! i'd love to see them push the bill even more with ancients and i'd love to see something akin to a snallygaster (: more funky dragons 2k24
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
oh support! i love weird guys
oh support! i love weird guys
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
I would have 500.

Huge support
I would have 500.

Huge support
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
Can't say I'd love this. I'd be grateful if they stayed away from super hideous breed designs, especially in this age of immense Ancient breed bloat. XD
Can't say I'd love this. I'd be grateful if they stayed away from super hideous breed designs, especially in this age of immense Ancient breed bloat. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
It's not my cuppa tea either, but that doesn't mean it isn't worth doing. Having a wider array of designs means more people get things that are to their taste, and *gestures at all the excited folks up-thread*

I will say, I would find this guy really cool as a Coli boss, too! It has a very punchable face, ha!
It's not my cuppa tea either, but that doesn't mean it isn't worth doing. Having a wider array of designs means more people get things that are to their taste, and *gestures at all the excited folks up-thread*

I will say, I would find this guy really cool as a Coli boss, too! It has a very punchable face, ha!
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

[quote name="Renaiwom" date="2024-03-22 16:22:02" ] I will say, I would find this guy really cool as a Coli boss, too! It has a very punchable face, ha! [/quote] This. I think this guy's design specifically might make a better familiar than a full on breed, especially if they put him in the Forbidden Portal venue. But a single-eyed/cycloptic breed of some kind could be interesting. And the multi-tongues would probably be more interesting as an ancient line-breaking gene than locked as a breed-exclusive feature.
Renaiwom wrote on 2024-03-22 16:22:02:

This. I think this guy's design specifically might make a better familiar than a full on breed, especially if they put him in the Forbidden Portal venue.

But a single-eyed/cycloptic breed of some kind could be interesting. And the multi-tongues would probably be more interesting as an ancient line-breaking gene than locked as a breed-exclusive feature.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

I don't disagree that he'd make for a cool familiar, but I suggested him for a breed specifically because the Snallygaster is a dragon in real life. Though we do already have a few real life dragons as familiars rather than breeds (Hydras and Sea Serpents come to mind).
@Twizz

I don't disagree that he'd make for a cool familiar, but I suggested him for a breed specifically because the Snallygaster is a dragon in real life. Though we do already have a few real life dragons as familiars rather than breeds (Hydras and Sea Serpents come to mind).
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
I would love this!! I'm also in the boat of wanting more funky weirdo breeds c: it's more what I was expecting when ancients were revealed, not to say I don't love what we've gotten
I'd love to see more bird-y dragons too so it's a win on both fronts, I'm surprised we haven't gotten a full on cockatrice-like dragon yet

(The fluffy mammalian dragons aren't my thing, and that's the fun part, we don't have to personally like every breed! If someone else enjoys it, that's awesome!)
I would love this!! I'm also in the boat of wanting more funky weirdo breeds c: it's more what I was expecting when ancients were revealed, not to say I don't love what we've gotten
I'd love to see more bird-y dragons too so it's a win on both fronts, I'm surprised we haven't gotten a full on cockatrice-like dragon yet

(The fluffy mammalian dragons aren't my thing, and that's the fun part, we don't have to personally like every breed! If someone else enjoys it, that's awesome!)
image20.jpg
1 2