Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Orb and Weaver Expansion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
ORB. THE WEAVING. YIPPEE!!!!
ORB. THE WEAVING. YIPPEE!!!!
smaller-siffrin-from-isat-wiki.gif

Seph
She/They/Him
Fr+3
Resident Mobile User
-
-

500 sanddollar goal tracker
Yippee!!
Yippee!!
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
It looks great on Aether and Veilspun! exciting to see it become a modern gene as well
It looks great on Aether and Veilspun! exciting to see it become a modern gene as well
z3FSuck.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5klLPDf.png
___
new gene time!!!!
new gene time!!!!
-woody
-she/her
-very bisexual
-type 1 diabetic
-dragon sales
-coli grinding
0a336a4f9a312bb09aa01acd45192ada8875c8ea.png shadow.gif
I saw these while scrying a dragon. Awesome!
I saw these while scrying a dragon. Awesome!
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I thought there would be a small spring announcement saying things have changed over... unexpected gene expansion?! Wow. I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with these on modern breeds. :D
I thought there would be a small spring announcement saying things have changed over... unexpected gene expansion?! Wow. I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with these on modern breeds. :D
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
Beautiful, thank you!
Beautiful, thank you!
1dLHcL0.png
Oooo what a wonderful surprise today, and right before festival! :D Was not expecting it and very pleasantly surprised ^^ Happy Spring!
Oooo what a wonderful surprise today, and right before festival! :D Was not expecting it and very pleasantly surprised ^^ Happy Spring!
earthshieldl.png
That's a very nice SD and aether you have there [emoji=ridgeback love] Time to hit the scryshop. (and my gene master spreadsheet which is woefully out of date....)
That's a very nice SD and aether you have there Time to hit the scryshop. (and my gene master spreadsheet which is woefully out of date....)
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
zooLWJEklcjhkwjehflkh
zooLWJEklcjhkwjehflkh
whgj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19