Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 ... 4986 4987 4988 4989 4990 ... 5138 5139
@HalfSte
@DrowsyPanda
@WasabiWave
@italicised
@LucisAbsentia

LF a nest to rent out for fire! :D
@HalfSte
@DrowsyPanda
@WasabiWave
@italicised
@LucisAbsentia

LF a nest to rent out for fire! :D
Hiraeth Hatchery
SCec4py.png
@murpthemuppet

I'm actually back already, I have a nest available now if you still need a fire nest! Go ahead and send the pair over. If you no longer need one, just let me know! Without response I'll hold for one day.

Fire Wait List
-NightStrike
-Dask
-UnknownPhoen1x
-alcls1114 (2)
-Uthyrwar
@murpthemuppet

I'm actually back already, I have a nest available now if you still need a fire nest! Go ahead and send the pair over. If you no longer need one, just let me know! Without response I'll hold for one day.

Fire Wait List
-NightStrike
-Dask
-UnknownPhoen1x
-alcls1114 (2)
-Uthyrwar
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@lemfolis I have a nest open if you'd like to toss me a CR.
@lemfolis I have a nest open if you'd like to toss me a CR.
jYHfyJk.gifCVzOFR1.pngybAHpix.pngiwOM9O6.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngYBX9Aet_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngk2VzuFv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png7elPyMO_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png4qRIVLU.pngK3S42IV.pngqbj5aU6_1.gif
lG9UFR1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
@ChrispBreadfield

Can I send you a pair after the rollover?
@ChrispBreadfield

Can I send you a pair after the rollover?
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@Naurath
I can take your wind nest
@Naurath
I can take your wind nest
nnnnnnnnnnn

I enjoy hosting nests
and swapping dragons.

Adopt someone?
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
nnnnnnn

In the process of
building some lore
@Elestrial

That's quite alright my friend! Would you be available to take them on them on the 25th or the 26th? ^-^ if not, that's okay! I appreciate you communicating with me!
@Elestrial

That's quite alright my friend! Would you be available to take them on them on the 25th or the 26th? ^-^ if not, that's okay! I appreciate you communicating with me!
Hi my friend! Does anyone have a nest available to take a pair on the 26th to hatch on Easter? :3 it would be incredibly appreciated!

@Hayzells - Free
@Hydraheads - 3KT
@Fane - 30Pts Food or 5KT
@Naleli - 4KT/g
Hi my friend! Does anyone have a nest available to take a pair on the 26th to hatch on Easter? :3 it would be incredibly appreciated!

@Hayzells - Free
@Hydraheads - 3KT
@Fane - 30Pts Food or 5KT
@Naleli - 4KT/g
@LavishLioness I can accept your pair for easter ^^
@LavishLioness I can accept your pair for easter ^^
ca4nyRv.png1YB0OjO.pngeIK5iG7.pngtqGkHih.pnghelluva_boss.pngshe_ra.pngrnKnsgE.pngoaolHwW.pngll0CfnD.png11efmKl.pngMesq6uj.pngYMPbu9R.png
@Hydraheads

Awesome sauce! Thank you so much, I'm so excited! You're going to love them! Would sending them over on the 25th be alright for you? :) I'm on PST just in case you were wondering! ^-^
@Hydraheads

Awesome sauce! Thank you so much, I'm so excited! You're going to love them! Would sending them over on the 25th be alright for you? :) I'm on PST just in case you were wondering! ^-^
[s][quote name="Paks" date="2024-03-01 21:50:14" ] @Oakwell @Rhavain @WICKEDisgood818 @CatTail21 @The8thHorcrux I'd like to rent a nature nest please. ^-^ [/quote] [/s]
Paks wrote on 2024-03-01 21:50:14:
@Oakwell @Rhavain @WICKEDisgood818 @CatTail21 @The8thHorcrux

I'd like to rent a nature nest please. ^-^
1 2 ... 4986 4987 4988 4989 4990 ... 5138 5139