Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
trying to get back into minecraft. i just need to savor the original vanilla experience and let myself enjoy the simple things
trying to get back into minecraft. i just need to savor the original vanilla experience and let myself enjoy the simple things
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
i like cheese potato ^_^
i like cheese potato ^_^
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
One more week. just one more week. you can do anything for one week. even this.
One more week. just one more week. you can do anything for one week. even this.
TdTJOrw.pngJvUa9ma.pngZa35UMn.pngO2v228l.pngqJFAY9h.pngr8v91MH.png
MccshES.pngFcTuUa4.png
10 days, I will proceed to survive.

On another note, I have all of the Mistral Jamboree off. That’s nice. The only thing I lack is a good device to access Google Sheets on for my project. I’ll make good bank though, I’m sure of it.
10 days, I will proceed to survive.

On another note, I have all of the Mistral Jamboree off. That’s nice. The only thing I lack is a good device to access Google Sheets on for my project. I’ll make good bank though, I’m sure of it.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
”Country Roads” in minor key is so good. I like it even more than the original song, to be honest. It sounds oddly haunting and sad.
”Country Roads” in minor key is so good. I like it even more than the original song, to be honest. It sounds oddly haunting and sad.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I swear I've liked these things before I knew about this character it's just that said character has given me an outlet to express that I like these things Why am I so anxious about it
I swear I've liked these things before I knew about this character it's just that said character has given me an outlet to express that I like these things Why am I so anxious about it
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
There's a non-binary character in a book we are reading who uses they/them pronouns and the lack of maturity in the discussions-

Bro, when has the book ever referred to them as "he"? And some people put they/them in quotation marks. Please, it's not that hard ToT
There's a non-binary character in a book we are reading who uses they/them pronouns and the lack of maturity in the discussions-

Bro, when has the book ever referred to them as "he"? And some people put they/them in quotation marks. Please, it's not that hard ToT
Qsi7AgW.png O62tc6n.pnguFMfy5S.pngkCHWEjf.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngkHBaXec.png
CHICKEN BOY? SAY THAT TO MY FACE YA LIMP NOODLE
CHICKEN BOY? SAY THAT TO MY FACE YA LIMP NOODLE
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
an unstoppable force (the need to ask my parents for help) meets an immovable object (my stubbornness and refusal to ask for help) :I
an unstoppable force (the need to ask my parents for help) meets an immovable object (my stubbornness and refusal to ask for help) :I
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
I will be a better friend
I will be a better friend
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers