Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 ... 201 202
Finally I have finished both of my nasty salmon dragons!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89111166][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/891112/89111166_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88867719][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/888678/88867719_350.png[/img][/url] It took around 6 months to finish both of them. Now I am working on my Jelleton project! So far I have ones genes finished (all she need is glowing eyes) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82911114][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/829112/82911114_350.png[/img][/url]
Finally I have finished both of my nasty salmon dragons!!
89111166_350.png

88867719_350.png

It took around 6 months to finish both of them. Now I am working on my Jelleton project! So far I have ones genes finished (all she need is glowing eyes)
82911114_350.png
PWSZq63.pngX1kTWpU.png92mhsTK.png
The new Color Pulse has officially dropped on Twitter! I quite like it, though I'm surprised a lot of people don't.

Nintendo of America also did an oopsie and posted the Day 2 song early on Youtube. I don't know if it'll be taken down later, so watch it while you still can! But I'm sure people have already gotten to work reuploading it.

Well, we'll see it in a few days probably too. Just if you want to listen to it a little early!
The new Color Pulse has officially dropped on Twitter! I quite like it, though I'm surprised a lot of people don't.

Nintendo of America also did an oopsie and posted the Day 2 song early on Youtube. I don't know if it'll be taken down later, so watch it while you still can! But I'm sure people have already gotten to work reuploading it.

Well, we'll see it in a few days probably too. Just if you want to listen to it a little early!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2024-03-18 07:40:14" ] The new Color Pulse has officially dropped on Twitter! I quite like it, though I'm surprised a lot of people don't. Nintendo of America also did an oopsie and posted the Day 2 song early on Youtube. I don't know if it'll be taken down later, so watch it while you still can! But I'm sure people have already gotten to work reuploading it. Well, we'll see it in a few days probably too. Just if you want to listen to it a little early! [/quote] I was wondering why the youtube video was titled color pulse in the thumbnail but a completely different song! I was very confused (and mildly disappointed thinking they changed color pulse entirely) so I'm glad I know now its just a oopsie on Nintendo's end. On the topic of Color Pulse 24, I still love the original more because of nostalgia but this updated version is still banger! Pearl and Marina sound like they've grown so much since splat 2. Excited to hear both songs playing in the square!
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2024-03-18 07:40:14:

I was wondering why the youtube video was titled color pulse in the thumbnail but a completely different song! I was very confused (and mildly disappointed thinking they changed color pulse entirely) so I'm glad I know now its just a oopsie on Nintendo's end.

On the topic of Color Pulse 24, I still love the original more because of nostalgia but this updated version is still banger! Pearl and Marina sound like they've grown so much since splat 2. Excited to hear both songs playing in the square!
Kinda mixed on the new songs myself. I was never a huge fan of Color Pulse, but it always got stuck in my head anyway so I'm sure this version will be no different. We're so back is... fine. I'm sure I'll like hearing it in game enough but I probably won't listen to it outside of the game at all. The part at 1:40-1:45 is great though
Kinda mixed on the new songs myself. I was never a huge fan of Color Pulse, but it always got stuck in my head anyway so I'm sure this version will be no different. We're so back is... fine. I'm sure I'll like hearing it in game enough but I probably won't listen to it outside of the game at all. The part at 1:40-1:45 is great though
I like the new color pulse! I liked the old one better but it's still great! and the new 2nd day song is great too. poor employee just got fired...
I like the new color pulse! I liked the old one better but it's still great! and the new 2nd day song is great too. poor employee just got fired...
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
ough those are some good salmons

just finished a low hacks run with the max hacks you can have! (4, specifically went with extra life, damage reduction, broken armor jump and lvl 25 vending machine. definitely recommend damage reduction if you dont want to be constantly one hit)

it took 3 tries but i just got the badge >:D
(got to 29 on the first and then died because i got cornered and hit off the map, second i gave up on because i skipped a floor and then all the options for the next floor sucked, but third time was the charm. didnt even lose any lives that time :D)

anyways poison ink + sticky ink my beloveds <3 thank you for taking care of all the jelletons while i evade overlorder's attacks while waiting for an opening to strike
ough those are some good salmons

just finished a low hacks run with the max hacks you can have! (4, specifically went with extra life, damage reduction, broken armor jump and lvl 25 vending machine. definitely recommend damage reduction if you dont want to be constantly one hit)

it took 3 tries but i just got the badge >:D
(got to 29 on the first and then died because i got cornered and hit off the map, second i gave up on because i skipped a floor and then all the options for the next floor sucked, but third time was the charm. didnt even lose any lives that time :D)

anyways poison ink + sticky ink my beloveds <3 thank you for taking care of all the jelletons while i evade overlorder's attacks while waiting for an opening to strike
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
New OTH song "Suffer no Fools" in collaboration Shiver and Frye is out now
Never expected a rap battle between these two lovers idol groups
New OTH song "Suffer no Fools" in collaboration Shiver and Frye is out now
Never expected a rap battle between these two lovers idol groups
Splatfest time!!!
Splatfest time!!!
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
woo!! gl everyone!!

havent seen any mirrors so far (such a breath of fresh air compared to past splatfests oml), wonder if thats because we actually have an evenly spread theme this time.. or if most people are on drums/guitar over keyboard. we'll find out soon i guess.

fizzbangs are fun at least! cant wait to see the chaos they'll cause in tricolor
woo!! gl everyone!!

havent seen any mirrors so far (such a breath of fresh air compared to past splatfests oml), wonder if thats because we actually have an evenly spread theme this time.. or if most people are on drums/guitar over keyboard. we'll find out soon i guess.

fizzbangs are fun at least! cant wait to see the chaos they'll cause in tricolor
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
I somehow managed to win 2 100x battles in the first evening... something is wrong.

but after the 2nd I lost against a 15 win streak team
I somehow managed to win 2 100x battles in the first evening... something is wrong.

but after the 2nd I lost against a 15 win streak team
>Carvaiine (They/them)
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 ... 201 202