Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed] MistJam 2024 OOF Raffle
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22
[emoji=wing size=1][emoji=dog 1 size=1]
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@StrawberryAlex
Hi! One dragon you listed was a level 4 fae priced for level 5. Feel free to resend that one for 8,250t :)
@StrawberryAlex
Hi! One dragon you listed was a level 4 fae priced for level 5. Feel free to resend that one for 8,250t :)
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna
That was an accident! Sometimes I pick up leveled fodder without realizing and she was one of them! I'll resend her at proper price later when I get to leveling her to 5
@Mirna
That was an accident! Sometimes I pick up leveled fodder without realizing and she was one of them! I'll resend her at proper price later when I get to leveling her to 5
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
Reminder to self: I already sent a lvl 10 w/o bonuses today.
Reminder to self: I already sent a lvl 10 w/o bonuses today.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Chaos1Erebus

I have some level tens to send!
@Chaos1Erebus

I have some level tens to send!
An old, oddball Earthie. Stop by for some Dragon Bios and Clan Lore!
jIRALXN.png
She/Her, 29, Pan/Queer, USA, FR+3
@KraalofBhaga

I got them!
@KraalofBhaga

I got them!
hhbTKjR.pngA stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!
Hey! I sent 11 exalt bonuses of the previous day (Fae and skink) to @Soranui 7 minutes before rollover when they were listed as online, and they were still listed as online and having slots until rollover started, but they still have not collected and theyre now offline as RO finished. (Ik this is more than enough time to receive as i cut it much closer the other day without issue.) If i sent them to someone else can I still list them as the bonus prices, as I sent them with plenty of time to collect yesterday but they had not been collected despite the receiver being listed as online in the google doc? I bought them at a higher price bc of the bonus and I don't want to miss out on them bc of them. :/

@Zafirmei pinging you bc I trust you to actually receive and i need the space
Hey! I sent 11 exalt bonuses of the previous day (Fae and skink) to @Soranui 7 minutes before rollover when they were listed as online, and they were still listed as online and having slots until rollover started, but they still have not collected and theyre now offline as RO finished. (Ik this is more than enough time to receive as i cut it much closer the other day without issue.) If i sent them to someone else can I still list them as the bonus prices, as I sent them with plenty of time to collect yesterday but they had not been collected despite the receiver being listed as online in the google doc? I bought them at a higher price bc of the bonus and I don't want to miss out on them bc of them. :/

@Zafirmei pinging you bc I trust you to actually receive and i need the space
@systemhell hiya! sorry that happened, however 7 minutes before rollover is cutting it close for multiple bonus dragons and you do have to understand that receivers need time to see the PAs, accept, exalt them, and so on, all while still being able to access the site so they can record names and such.

bear in mind that it is not just your dragons, and it may be that many different people have all waited until the last minute to get their bonuses in.

we typically leave last-minute bonus accepting up to receivers' discretion to accept, as they are the people best able to decide if they have the time to reasonably accept/record/etc.

if bonus dragons are important for you, i recommend sending them with plenty of time (like 15 minutes before RO, not 7 minutes).

since the bonuses are passed, we will not accept the dragons at bonuses prices. feel free to re-list them at their level price however, and we will be happy to accept.
@systemhell hiya! sorry that happened, however 7 minutes before rollover is cutting it close for multiple bonus dragons and you do have to understand that receivers need time to see the PAs, accept, exalt them, and so on, all while still being able to access the site so they can record names and such.

bear in mind that it is not just your dragons, and it may be that many different people have all waited until the last minute to get their bonuses in.

we typically leave last-minute bonus accepting up to receivers' discretion to accept, as they are the people best able to decide if they have the time to reasonably accept/record/etc.

if bonus dragons are important for you, i recommend sending them with plenty of time (like 15 minutes before RO, not 7 minutes).

since the bonuses are passed, we will not accept the dragons at bonuses prices. feel free to re-list them at their level price however, and we will be happy to accept.
pEubtYJ.png
[center][img]https://imgur.com/m7PvIWj.png[/img][/center]
m7PvIWj.png
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
[center]@pinglist-24327 It's the last day! One last creature to join the group. [img]https://i.imgur.com/UGkqx0J.png[/img] (Coding on badge post)[/center]
@Daily badge

It's the last day! One last creature to join the group.
UGkqx0J.png
(Coding on badge post)
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22