Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
spent over 2 hours gathering crafting materials thought i was finally done then got bottlenecked by crystals. this kills the crab.
spent over 2 hours gathering crafting materials thought i was finally done then got bottlenecked by crystals. this kills the crab.
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
Y'all. Procrastination sucks. Kick me off my dragon lair. Help
Y'all. Procrastination sucks. Kick me off my dragon lair. Help
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2674017.png2802457.png2804985.png2805970.png2806037.png
2806128.png2806314.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png
it feels like everything is one big joke. I don't want to deal with any of this. can I just curl up into a ball in a corner instead. thank you

edit: it's okay i'm feeling better now. for now
it feels like everything is one big joke. I don't want to deal with any of this. can I just curl up into a ball in a corner instead. thank you

edit: it's okay i'm feeling better now. for now
ZcrsSbC.png
i don't play roblox much but...

the wings of fire game went free and i would very much like to go on there and make a hivewing because they seem cool
i don't play roblox much but...

the wings of fire game went free and i would very much like to go on there and make a hivewing because they seem cool
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
H A Y F E V E R
H A Y F E V E R
silence, MAI
i need to know, is anyone genuinely a fan of MAI? chadley talks enough as is, but MAI just annoys me to no end

also, this robot minigame sucks. worse than fort condor
silence, MAI
i need to know, is anyone genuinely a fan of MAI? chadley talks enough as is, but MAI just annoys me to no end

also, this robot minigame sucks. worse than fort condor

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
rip dragons dogma 2 :(
rip dragons dogma 2 :(
:3
I feel like just because I've gotten a little better at handling things, my issues are not important anymore and I'll just have to tough it out.
Part of me is tired and just wants to cry, other part of me is bitter and wants to fight.
It's like a joke being told most of your life you're too sensitive by people who lash out and overreact over everything and leave you to handle problems THEY have made..
Guess the tables have turned, huh?

I don't need you. You need ME.

Ugh.. but enough angry rambling. It's friday and in a few hours I'll be gaming in peace.
Everyone who actually read this: I'm sorry, lol. Have a nice weekend everyone.
I feel like just because I've gotten a little better at handling things, my issues are not important anymore and I'll just have to tough it out.
Part of me is tired and just wants to cry, other part of me is bitter and wants to fight.
It's like a joke being told most of your life you're too sensitive by people who lash out and overreact over everything and leave you to handle problems THEY have made..
Guess the tables have turned, huh?

I don't need you. You need ME.

Ugh.. but enough angry rambling. It's friday and in a few hours I'll be gaming in peace.
Everyone who actually read this: I'm sorry, lol. Have a nice weekend everyone.
2aoyUTU.png
[center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/18c125e33d0b4cfe366c9f917e483218/a0d5925a823e1638-d4/s540x810/e11b7bbd43c1a029c2b4d1733a263895a43bbdc0.gif[/img] last silly for a long while, goodnight everyone. i'll be off on an indefinite hiatus now^^
e11b7bbd43c1a029c2b4d1733a263895a43bbdc0.gif

last silly for a long while, goodnight everyone. i'll be off on an indefinite hiatus now^^

A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
Coffee
Coffee
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void