Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR based NaNo Group Interest?
1 2 3
@LouckyKoneko @glarthir

Yeah, it's been a few years since I've had time to participate but it was super disappointing to hear about. It always seem like such a fun place to hang.
@LouckyKoneko @glarthir

Yeah, it's been a few years since I've had time to participate but it was super disappointing to hear about. It always seem like such a fun place to hang.
The sad feeling when your cup of tea is finished... t9rE1A9.png
@Zantedeschia

I could make % based badges and people could always pick their own challenge. I think that's respectable. Maybe have a single separate badge for people that do the full 50k.
@Zantedeschia

I could make % based badges and people could always pick their own challenge. I think that's respectable. Maybe have a single separate badge for people that do the full 50k.
I remember there was a lil FR nano thing in the past... yeah, that was it, NaLoWriMo. But I don't remember anything like it going on the last few years. That's my only experience with nano, would what you're thinking of be similar?
I remember there was a lil FR nano thing in the past... yeah, that was it, NaLoWriMo. But I don't remember anything like it going on the last few years. That's my only experience with nano, would what you're thinking of be similar?
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Absolutely into the idea! I'm also very adamant about the goals being soft, cuz writers aren't machines, and I would love a supportive group that's more focused on the act of writing than the specific word goals--a personal pet peeve of mine, that I know a lot of writers struggle with

Basically, I'm loving all the things yall are saying and I'm looking forward to where this goes :3
Absolutely into the idea! I'm also very adamant about the goals being soft, cuz writers aren't machines, and I would love a supportive group that's more focused on the act of writing than the specific word goals--a personal pet peeve of mine, that I know a lot of writers struggle with

Basically, I'm loving all the things yall are saying and I'm looking forward to where this goes :3
kHhJJHP.png Any pronouns
Exalt Neutral
Tryin my best :3
Celeana2.gif
Yeah this would be fun! I never really got the chance to actually participate in it before.

Granted i’ll probably be continuing a project rather than start a new one but who knows lol
Yeah this would be fun! I never really got the chance to actually participate in it before.

Granted i’ll probably be continuing a project rather than start a new one but who knows lol
Q7oWmMw.png dvMS65X.pnguAFkb59.pngjaogUTu.pngTkQY47D.pngWVbICeQ.pngiwOM9O6.pngGoVqS9e.png7elPyMO.pngi8eD0Ym.png
I'm in! :D

I would love micro-NaNo events too, kinda like FR gives weekly/monthly pursuits -- They could be word count goals or prompts like "a piece of food must be involved in your next scene" or whatever, just to keep it fun ^^ Badges are a neat idea too! I like that!

I struggle with writing consistently, so it'd be awesome to have a community here to keep me motivated! c:
I'm in! :D

I would love micro-NaNo events too, kinda like FR gives weekly/monthly pursuits -- They could be word count goals or prompts like "a piece of food must be involved in your next scene" or whatever, just to keep it fun ^^ Badges are a neat idea too! I like that!

I struggle with writing consistently, so it'd be awesome to have a community here to keep me motivated! c:
earthshieldl.png
100%!

I'm pretty new to FR but this is right up my alley. Happy to help and participate!
100%!

I'm pretty new to FR but this is right up my alley. Happy to help and participate!
Ljw7JvQ.png eswSnrS.png 1YB0OjO.png IclPr1q.png AMyO6Hf.png PxVdyDW.png NQ1Ze0S.png weia2aX.png J7D1quC.png 3B15OeM.png
waterh5.png
Hi hi, I'm definitely in for this!! I've done NaNo for years, done the twice-a-year camps (was planning to do one in April), participated in local community in-person write-togethers. It's huge fun and a great way to remember to WRITE!!! ^^

(super disappointed with this news about the organization, but chuffed that we might get something going here on FR!! thank you @vetiverious for initiating <3)

love all the ideas shared to far about regular events, writing prompts, etc.

This has me super-excited!!

^^
Hi hi, I'm definitely in for this!! I've done NaNo for years, done the twice-a-year camps (was planning to do one in April), participated in local community in-person write-togethers. It's huge fun and a great way to remember to WRITE!!! ^^

(super disappointed with this news about the organization, but chuffed that we might get something going here on FR!! thank you @vetiverious for initiating <3)

love all the ideas shared to far about regular events, writing prompts, etc.

This has me super-excited!!

^^
Glad to see there is so much interest, I'll get a discord set up this weekend oriented mostly around organization at first and keep posting any suggestions you guys have.
Glad to see there is so much interest, I'll get a discord set up this weekend oriented mostly around organization at first and keep posting any suggestions you guys have.
@vetiverious - Can there also be a non-discord thread or hub? I don't use discord and would still very much like to be involved/participate. ^^
@vetiverious - Can there also be a non-discord thread or hub? I don't use discord and would still very much like to be involved/participate. ^^
earthshieldl.png
1 2 3