Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | April's coming...
1 2
Marva you sneaky thing. Thought you could get the drop on ol' LilLegendary this year, did you? Well, jokes on you! The linear passage of time doesn't have meaning to me anymore!

In all seriousness, what do y'all think the prank this year is gonna be? To be frank, the prank last year with the Grand Exchange was really underwhelming. I'd really prefer it if the event this year doesn't bank on the GE again. It isn't really a prank if you have to actively go out of your way to find it. The Waystone Pro prank and the year with the fortune cookies were the best in that regard; They weren't in-your-face, but they still made themselves known in sections of the site that you'd visit regularly.
Marva you sneaky thing. Thought you could get the drop on ol' LilLegendary this year, did you? Well, jokes on you! The linear passage of time doesn't have meaning to me anymore!

In all seriousness, what do y'all think the prank this year is gonna be? To be frank, the prank last year with the Grand Exchange was really underwhelming. I'd really prefer it if the event this year doesn't bank on the GE again. It isn't really a prank if you have to actively go out of your way to find it. The Waystone Pro prank and the year with the fortune cookies were the best in that regard; They weren't in-your-face, but they still made themselves known in sections of the site that you'd visit regularly.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
I thought the familiar uprising was a lot of fun lol, wonder if anything like that will ever happen again
I thought the familiar uprising was a lot of fun lol, wonder if anything like that will ever happen again
Ukt5hov.png 6WJQDgR.png D55IPKI.png 87195919.png he/him
That's a hard one to decipher...

Dragon makeup.

Yep, dragon makeup, dragon lipstick dragon foundation. You must endure your dragons having makeup till the end of the day.

Or, I dunno, it might be cool for the next ancient to be teased as part of april fools (like a visual version of a bad description of them) then dropped a couple days later. More of a pipe dream I guess, this will literally be the first time i've seen a flight rising april fools day prank in action.

Far more likely to be the makeup I'd say.
That's a hard one to decipher...

Dragon makeup.

Yep, dragon makeup, dragon lipstick dragon foundation. You must endure your dragons having makeup till the end of the day.

Or, I dunno, it might be cool for the next ancient to be teased as part of april fools (like a visual version of a bad description of them) then dropped a couple days later. More of a pipe dream I guess, this will literally be the first time i've seen a flight rising april fools day prank in action.

Far more likely to be the makeup I'd say.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
The familiar uprising was actually oddly useful in terms of familiar matching (and also just seeing who's an iconic duo enough to be recognised from the clan page)- now they can have names I'd honestly enjoy seeing it again somehow.

Fortunes was also pretty fun for lore ideas, I think I still have the list of them all saved somewhere.

Waystone Pro.... didn't even work for mobile users until after I'd logged off for the day. I was convinced the real prank was pretending that it existed- and I hate jokes like that.

I don't really count Gravel Day as a joke, as such. It was all just a lot of people complaining about spending ages converting their junk items into gravel. That, and also the scenes kinda unintentionally slighted the 'plain scenes' suggestion that had been popular for years.
The familiar uprising was actually oddly useful in terms of familiar matching (and also just seeing who's an iconic duo enough to be recognised from the clan page)- now they can have names I'd honestly enjoy seeing it again somehow.

Fortunes was also pretty fun for lore ideas, I think I still have the list of them all saved somewhere.

Waystone Pro.... didn't even work for mobile users until after I'd logged off for the day. I was convinced the real prank was pretending that it existed- and I hate jokes like that.

I don't really count Gravel Day as a joke, as such. It was all just a lot of people complaining about spending ages converting their junk items into gravel. That, and also the scenes kinda unintentionally slighted the 'plain scenes' suggestion that had been popular for years.
Yeah sorry, nothing will ever top flight rising HD where we got badly drawn dragons. That was my favorite. Familiar uprising was pretty good. Something like the eye type apparel again would be incredible not going to lie
Yeah sorry, nothing will ever top flight rising HD where we got badly drawn dragons. That was my favorite. Familiar uprising was pretty good. Something like the eye type apparel again would be incredible not going to lie
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Oh huh, good question. I feel like they're usually focused on newer features or things the community is focused on, so it's possible it might be something to do with Achievements! Maybe for one day a bunch of really stupid, silly fake achievements that only give you gravel or one (1) treasure.
Oh huh, good question. I feel like they're usually focused on newer features or things the community is focused on, so it's possible it might be something to do with Achievements! Maybe for one day a bunch of really stupid, silly fake achievements that only give you gravel or one (1) treasure.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I was under the impression that the Marva shop is going to be The recurring thing from now on.
I was under the impression that the Marva shop is going to be The recurring thing from now on.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Flight Rising HD remains my favorite April Fool’s day special!

I do think the shop is going to be the “home base” for the holiday moving forward, but I’m excited to see what staff surprises us with this year.
Flight Rising HD remains my favorite April Fool’s day special!

I do think the shop is going to be the “home base” for the holiday moving forward, but I’m excited to see what staff surprises us with this year.
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
I miss Flight rising HD. wish i saved some images of my dragons during that whole ordeal.
I miss Flight rising HD. wish i saved some images of my dragons during that whole ordeal.
xulc4O8.png
Flight Rising HD was the best prank ever, in my humble opinion
Flight Rising HD was the best prank ever, in my humble opinion
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
1 2