Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [MistJam24] Project F.L.Y. (Coloring!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
tarshaan didn't think this plan through completely... but flight IS happening, they ARE airborne [center][img]https://imgur.com/JMVpmFC.png[/img][/center] [s]Just don't think about how long it'll last with those talons [/s]
tarshaan didn't think this plan through completely... but flight IS happening, they ARE airborne

JMVpmFC.png

Just don't think about how long it'll last with those talons
much

oQkRxoy.gif
much

D91RBvR.png
much

But still through the leaves,
the wind keeps blowing
much

OY3P2op.png
mu
jR3SjkE.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Ty7IJKi.png[/img] [B]How it Works:[/B] WINDSURFING WITH A FRIEND RAAAAAAAAAA [item=gusting goblin]
Ty7IJKi.png

How it Works: WINDSURFING WITH A FRIEND RAAAAAAAAAA Gusting Goblin
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MIkaKHZ.png[/img] i am NOWHERE near being artistically inclined but WHOOPS!!! Sir Cornelius has been SNATCHED! (i don't know where i was going with this but!!!) -- [i]Without realizing what was happening, THIS KIWI has achieved liftoff! How??? Well.... Some dragon thought that this kiwi looked like one of his friends, oops![/i] [/center] EDIT: now that i'm looking at it... that's one small dragon! (or one large kiwi!!)
MIkaKHZ.png

i am NOWHERE near being artistically inclined but WHOOPS!!! Sir Cornelius has been SNATCHED! (i don't know where i was going with this but!!!)

--

Without realizing what was happening, THIS KIWI has achieved liftoff! How??? Well.... Some dragon thought that this kiwi looked like one of his friends, oops!

EDIT: now that i'm looking at it... that's one small dragon! (or one large kiwi!!)
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
[img]https://i.imgur.com/UNcE9Bx.png[/img] Hainu drawn carriage! Be sure to give them lots of snacks & pets!
UNcE9Bx.png

Hainu drawn carriage!

Be sure to give them lots of snacks & pets!
853d899612de96ce4f11ed0dfc7ccb2091569ad5.png Transmasc
he/him
FR+9
Bird & bug enthusiast
Familiar collector
5hF3FGk.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/inKugMh.png[/img] this F.L.Y. device works with the speed and power of a bird of prey, basket included for comfort!
inKugMh.png

this F.L.Y. device works with the speed and power of a bird of prey, basket included for comfort!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZsAaxbK.png[/img] A throne worthy of a kiwi's majesty. The kiwi's war cries power the thrusters that skyrocket it into the infinite blue above! It also comes with a standard seatbelt so that safety in ensured. As a New Zealander I can confirm that the government has not tried this method to stop kiwi's from being so endangered, but they absolutely should.
ZsAaxbK.png

A throne worthy of a kiwi's majesty. The kiwi's war cries power the thrusters that skyrocket it into the infinite blue above! It also comes with a standard seatbelt so that safety in ensured.

As a New Zealander I can confirm that the government has not tried this method to stop kiwi's from being so endangered, but they absolutely should.
I have less than no idea what I’m doing
OMG you people are geniuses
OMG you people are geniuses
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
Yknow, I keep wanting to respond to all these. And just being completely and utterly flabbergasted at everyone's creativity.

I'm not sure Nectar would know how to respond either! Except.. maybe take away Noodle's coffee at this point.
Yknow, I keep wanting to respond to all these. And just being completely and utterly flabbergasted at everyone's creativity.

I'm not sure Nectar would know how to respond either! Except.. maybe take away Noodle's coffee at this point.
38443667.png
My name has two i's and no L. :)
ADHD - Poke me if I forget stuff!
She/Hers
80733020.png
I love all of this xD y'all are the best. I was so worried folks wouldn't want to be goofy with us

I promise I'll get the showcase on the front page today, life is a lil crazy.
I love all of this xD y'all are the best. I was so worried folks wouldn't want to be goofy with us

I promise I'll get the showcase on the front page today, life is a lil crazy.

Mouse
She/Her
FR time+0
Silly Code Nerd

747.png
The white Skydancer was eavesdropping on Party and Nectar's conversation, but she didn't get the full context of what the two were discussing, or why kiwis needed to fly. They seem perfectly content roaming through the fields, don't they? As she made her way back to her nest, one phrase from that conversation really stuck out to her: "Mistjam Cloud race." Races have prizes, and prizes mean more things to bring home to her nest, more food to provide for her ever-growing family! This little predicament was the perfect opportunity for her to swoop in and get in on some of those prizes. But... what kind of solution? How can a kiwi fly? Sky is not much of an engineer, but her brother is. Too bad he was busy scouting for new places to expand the territory. She would ask her husband for ideas, but he was also away, gathering material to build more nests in his territory, all for his children to roam freely and safely. Speaking of children, they were all sound asleep in the nest, huddled together so warmly. She wouldn't dare disturb their slumber just to brainstorm a few ideas. [i]"Sometimes, you just have to wing it."[/i] she thought to herself while assembling a cute pink basket for the kiwis to sit in. Kiwis can't fly, but dragons can, and they can carry kiwis. That has to count, right? Sky painted a picture of how she would help the kiwis fly for the Mistjam Cloud race, to accompany her pitch to the colorful pair. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/pLncdj6H/image.png[/img]
The white Skydancer was eavesdropping on Party and Nectar's conversation, but she didn't get the full context of what the two were discussing, or why kiwis needed to fly. They seem perfectly content roaming through the fields, don't they?

As she made her way back to her nest, one phrase from that conversation really stuck out to her: "Mistjam Cloud race."

Races have prizes, and prizes mean more things to bring home to her nest, more food to provide for her ever-growing family! This little predicament was the perfect opportunity for her to swoop in and get in on some of those prizes.

But... what kind of solution? How can a kiwi fly? Sky is not much of an engineer, but her brother is. Too bad he was busy scouting for new places to expand the territory. She would ask her husband for ideas, but he was also away, gathering material to build more nests in his territory, all for his children to roam freely and safely. Speaking of children, they were all sound asleep in the nest, huddled together so warmly. She wouldn't dare disturb their slumber just to brainstorm a few ideas.

"Sometimes, you just have to wing it." she thought to herself while assembling a cute pink basket for the kiwis to sit in. Kiwis can't fly, but dragons can, and they can carry kiwis. That has to count, right?

Sky painted a picture of how she would help the kiwis fly for the Mistjam Cloud race, to accompany her pitch to the colorful pair.
image.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11