Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Only reason I didn't skip is because we're making smores in Chem. Otherwise I'd still be in a coma and not listening to country while Peter Rabbit is playing in class. Gotta love Airpod noise cancelling ig
Only reason I didn't skip is because we're making smores in Chem. Otherwise I'd still be in a coma and not listening to country while Peter Rabbit is playing in class. Gotta love Airpod noise cancelling ig
Tz9zkEa.png Vibing to the voices in my head.
Surprisingly musical.
They got the bass.
[center] echolocation.. [img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/Emo_7IPV_YkAAAAC/meevin-meev.gif[/img]
echolocation..
meevin-meev.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
Mom said it's my turn to have a teenage girl phase. Let me scream about fictional people falling in love omg
Mom said it's my turn to have a teenage girl phase. Let me scream about fictional people falling in love omg
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
nice to see funni fighting game featuring trans gorl with yoyo and man fighting in bed on sale

not that i want to play it, i don't know how to play fighting games, i just think the characters are cool

.. that's the main reason why I like stuff that I either don't understand or can't really master isnt it.
nice to see funni fighting game featuring trans gorl with yoyo and man fighting in bed on sale

not that i want to play it, i don't know how to play fighting games, i just think the characters are cool

.. that's the main reason why I like stuff that I either don't understand or can't really master isnt it.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
how the hell have people finished rebirth 100%
i am 75 hours in and still have like... a few chapters to go
how the hell have people finished rebirth 100%
i am 75 hours in and still have like... a few chapters to go

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
*gently slams fist on pillow* I WISH I could wrap my head around something as BASIC as a dialogue mod! eughghgh!!! [incoherent screaming]

I miss my slightly possessive Seb :(
*gently slams fist on pillow* I WISH I could wrap my head around something as BASIC as a dialogue mod! eughghgh!!! [incoherent screaming]

I miss my slightly possessive Seb :(
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
They're selling gua sha kits to pretty much anyone now... [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg/300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg[/img]
They're selling gua sha kits to pretty much anyone now...

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
fingers crossed, I'll do my best to make sure this goes well!!
fingers crossed, I'll do my best to make sure this goes well!!
Watching HSR livestream where they discussed the next version of the game. Had to close live chat because people kept spamming "so much yapping, shut up already" as if that wasn't the point of the livestream or "OMG LESBIANS" 30 minutes after the scene had happened.

I was so excited about the next part of the story and really wanted to see people's live reaction to such things but I guess I was the only one there interested in the story :[

Also how does it feel for them that I, the person who highly suspects may have ADHD, can pay attention when the devs were talking but they, the live chat, couldn't
Watching HSR livestream where they discussed the next version of the game. Had to close live chat because people kept spamming "so much yapping, shut up already" as if that wasn't the point of the livestream or "OMG LESBIANS" 30 minutes after the scene had happened.

I was so excited about the next part of the story and really wanted to see people's live reaction to such things but I guess I was the only one there interested in the story :[

Also how does it feel for them that I, the person who highly suspects may have ADHD, can pay attention when the devs were talking but they, the live chat, couldn't
4fbe803ed646fbcd028dfa801eb5ab09449d520b.png |
|
|
|
|
|
|
• Lem/Nathan | They/he*+.
» FR +4
» Spanish & English speaker
» Link
» Link