Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can I build a loft over the garage?
I am wondering if/when we will be able to purchase more slots -- either regular and/or hibernal. I am out of room on both and have pretty much maxed out all my options. I'm not even to 700 dragons yet! LOL

Anyway, it's looking like I will have to either quit breeding and buying, or I'll have to dump my skin collections (some are still in my vault) and related dragons to keep my other projects. Either way, something has to give.

It would be so much easier if I could just buy like a hundred (or thousand) more slots so I can have dragons for the colors on the wheel and enough dragons to wear all the skins I like.

Or you could stop making skins and shrink the color wheel... That would work too! LOL

BTW, how many skins ARE there right now? It's gotta be in the thousands -- not even counting custom.
I am wondering if/when we will be able to purchase more slots -- either regular and/or hibernal. I am out of room on both and have pretty much maxed out all my options. I'm not even to 700 dragons yet! LOL

Anyway, it's looking like I will have to either quit breeding and buying, or I'll have to dump my skin collections (some are still in my vault) and related dragons to keep my other projects. Either way, something has to give.

It would be so much easier if I could just buy like a hundred (or thousand) more slots so I can have dragons for the colors on the wheel and enough dragons to wear all the skins I like.

Or you could stop making skins and shrink the color wheel... That would work too! LOL

BTW, how many skins ARE there right now? It's gotta be in the thousands -- not even counting custom.
toy_dreamdragon.gif a quality name
(art by Subeta)
@bonita staff do not tell about upcoming lair/hibden expansions until its released, so there is no information about this.

you can count how many skins there are through game database by counting how many there are in one page, and then multiplying it with the number of pages
@bonita staff do not tell about upcoming lair/hibden expansions until its released, so there is no information about this.

you can count how many skins there are through game database by counting how many there are in one page, and then multiplying it with the number of pages
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark

I was afraid of that. Thanks for the speedy reply! :)
@Ralzakark

I was afraid of that. Thanks for the speedy reply! :)
(art by Subeta)
In case anyone is interested, there are 45,433 accents/skins listed currently.

700 dragons really doesn't seem like enough, does it?
In case anyone is interested, there are 45,433 accents/skins listed currently.

700 dragons really doesn't seem like enough, does it?
(art by Subeta)
@bonita hoarder much? xD

I'm reading a good book at the moment, Buried in Treasures, have you heard of it?
(My hoarding is mostly RL based)

Thankfully I never expanded my lair past 100, its enough work feeding that many without taking on another 100 mouths o.O

I've been reducing this year...
I just got 50 empty lair slots for the first time in years. If I can make an extra 30 spots in my den as well, I'll be able to keep all my dragons in the den where they don't need to eat!!!

Also yes not breeding excessively is a big game changer when it comes to maintaining lair space! Special dates only these days...
@bonita hoarder much? xD

I'm reading a good book at the moment, Buried in Treasures, have you heard of it?
(My hoarding is mostly RL based)

Thankfully I never expanded my lair past 100, its enough work feeding that many without taking on another 100 mouths o.O

I've been reducing this year...
I just got 50 empty lair slots for the first time in years. If I can make an extra 30 spots in my den as well, I'll be able to keep all my dragons in the den where they don't need to eat!!!

Also yes not breeding excessively is a big game changer when it comes to maintaining lair space! Special dates only these days...
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me

LOL. I'm a chronic checklist person. If there's any sort of list, I have to get them all. (Well, maybe not so much the skins...) I have had to put my collect-every-battle-coliseum-skin project on hold and will be downsizing those so I can work on my breeding projects.

I also suffer from indecision. I will like several different versions of a dragon, so then I want it in every version that I like. For example, does this XXY dragon look best with the lionfish, viper, facet, or starmap gene? Well, now I want it in every one of those gene sets! (And don't even get me started on the eye options! LOL)

Okay, I admit it. I have issues...

So can I build the loft over the garage now? ;)
@gn0me

LOL. I'm a chronic checklist person. If there's any sort of list, I have to get them all. (Well, maybe not so much the skins...) I have had to put my collect-every-battle-coliseum-skin project on hold and will be downsizing those so I can work on my breeding projects.

I also suffer from indecision. I will like several different versions of a dragon, so then I want it in every version that I like. For example, does this XXY dragon look best with the lionfish, viper, facet, or starmap gene? Well, now I want it in every one of those gene sets! (And don't even get me started on the eye options! LOL)

Okay, I admit it. I have issues...

So can I build the loft over the garage now? ;)
(art by Subeta)
@bonita

Lair expansions are very rare, years apart.

Hibden expansions are periodic, 4-6 slots every so often, with at least one new batch a year.

There are not yet hibden slots that are opened with items from the 4th Arlo plot, so we know we'll get those at some stage.
@bonita

Lair expansions are very rare, years apart.

Hibden expansions are periodic, 4-6 slots every so often, with at least one new batch a year.

There are not yet hibden slots that are opened with items from the 4th Arlo plot, so we know we'll get those at some stage.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
@LuminAgricola

Thanks for the info! :D Now I'll keep my skins and just wait 20 years! ROFL
@LuminAgricola

Thanks for the info! :D Now I'll keep my skins and just wait 20 years! ROFL
(art by Subeta)