Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Travels of Journey and Friends
1 2 3 4 5
question, im thinking of sending jackolantern to another lair soon, would it be best if i offer him on this thread or should i list him in the ah?
question, im thinking of sending jackolantern to another lair soon, would it be best if i offer him on this thread or should i list him in the ah?
Sj6j121.png
zpmUYjD.png
mHG2UNd.png
Jd88XNq.png
FY88vH7.png A2n6lGl.png DlO6vXs.gif
eESLWsA.gif
ill buy him off you!
ill buy him off you!
ElKYM7J.pngbYt72YT.pngr672tOr.png3mQpu6m.pngSYYY2E5.pngapUeZZ4.png
great! did you have a price in mind?
great! did you have a price in mind?
Sj6j121.png
zpmUYjD.png
mHG2UNd.png
Jd88XNq.png
eESLWsA.gif
i just plan to send him off again, so a bit above fodder maybe?
i just plan to send him off again, so a bit above fodder maybe?
sounds good, ill set up a private auction if that works :)
sounds good, ill set up a private auction if that works :)
Sj6j121.png
zpmUYjD.png
mHG2UNd.png
Jd88XNq.png
eESLWsA.gif
perfect with me!
perfect with me!
sent ^^
sent ^^
Sj6j121.png
zpmUYjD.png
mHG2UNd.png
Jd88XNq.png
eESLWsA.gif
just picked up Jackolantern while sniping fodder, lol. I'll happily hold onto him for a while, let the dom scene settle back down, then toss him back on the AH. although if anyone would like to volunteer to host next, just ping me! i'll set up a CR when he's ready to travel again in a week or two. [emoji=mirror size=1]
just picked up Jackolantern while sniping fodder, lol. I'll happily hold onto him for a while, let the dom scene settle back down, then toss him back on the AH. although if anyone would like to volunteer to host next, just ping me! i'll set up a CR when he's ready to travel again in a week or two.
dungeon master
@interestingword thank you so much!! if you end up needing room, feel free to send him back my way, otherwise whoever wants him next can feel free to claim
@interestingword thank you so much!! if you end up needing room, feel free to send him back my way, otherwise whoever wants him next can feel free to claim
sanguine_subspecies_buttons.pngflight_rising_moonshifter_logo_smol.pngJourney_badge_smol.pnghatchery_button_smol.png
Jackolantern is up for grabs if someone new would like to host him!!
Jackolantern is up for grabs if someone new would like to host him!!
sanguine_subspecies_buttons.pngflight_rising_moonshifter_logo_smol.pngJourney_badge_smol.pnghatchery_button_smol.png
1 2 3 4 5